🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

The OP might as well be sitting naked on a stool in the middle of Siberia yelling, "FIRE!!"

nobody cares s0n

A huge majority of Americans know gun control is ghey........because it doesn't work, which only cant be seen by the limpwristed among us because they are 100% controlled by their emotions. Also ghey.:up:

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime
8/30/13 | by Jennifer Cruz

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

Only the limpwristers still don't get it........thankfully, politically they are irrelevant in 2015.:spinner::spinner::spinner:
The only version of "gun control" that matters is no guns, like what you want for ISIS.

never happen

I just got off the phone with the Corporate spokesmen for the waffle house....they have a policy of asking people not to bring guns into their Waffle Houses...

A gun free zone....
Never stops you guns nuts now does it, because you don't respect Private Property...

and nothing stops a criminal from carrying a gun where ever he wants.

and Johnny Max Mount seems to have a record
My plan will stop him, dead, no questions asked.

The OP might as well be sitting naked on a stool in the middle of Siberia yelling, "FIRE!!"

nobody cares s0n

A huge majority of Americans know gun control is ghey........because it doesn't work, which only cant be seen by the limpwristed among us because they are 100% controlled by their emotions. Also ghey.:up:
If you don't care then don't respond. I won't mind.

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

Only the limpwristers still don't get it........thankfully, politically they are irrelevant in 2015.:spinner::spinner::spinner:
The only version of "gun control" that matters is no guns, like what you want for ISIS.

never happen
Never is a very long time. I think in very long times, like a Muslim that way.

How do you prevent bad operators from obtaining weapons?
1. There are very few around.
2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.
Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.
It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

You want that for America???

2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.
Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.
It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

I want no guns, period. Clear?

I'd also like no poverty, no pollution, no war, no rape, no murder of any kind, and no many other things, all of which can be done, if there are no humans on the planet any longer.

This is the world you get when you put a community organizer far left radical in charge. Go look at DRUDGE right now......since this meathead too over 7 years ago, society has been slouching towards Gomorah.....which, btw, was exactly the plan.

Cities burning.........mass shootings every other day.........chaos around the world..........almost 100 million people unemployed.

Anybody over 30 years old should be able to connect the dots on this.....the culture is fucked thanks to liberal idea's. Go take a gander over to DRUCGE right now and see the headlines. People are snapping left and right. Saw more fucked up stuff in the last 5 years than I did in the previous 50 years combined. duh

Oh......watch the level of gun sales for November once they come out.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Story I read said the guy went out to his car and retrieved a 9mm pistol. Went back to source. Story gone. Headline reads lady's hair igniting during surgery. I got to go back and take a look.

Woman's hair ignites during surgery
HYANNIS, Mass. --
A woman's hair caught on fire during a surgery at Cape Cod Hospital.
An automatic fire alarm called in the Hyannis Fire Department, but the surgical team was able to extinguish the small fire.
The hospital blamed the incident on a heat generating piece of equipment and the woman is now resting comfortably.
Okay, found another source for Waffle House story that says:
Angered by the exchange, he allegedly went to his vehicle and retrieved a 9-mm pistol, which he used to shoot the employee once in the head, killing her, according to the Biloxi Sun Herald.
Makes me wonder if race was involved? Mental illness?

Last edited:
And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.
I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a moron.

How do you prevent bad operators from obtaining weapons?

That's a cultural thing as any thinking person knows. However, get the Japanese together and cut them loose and you get the Rape of Nanking all over again. Pointing to people KNOWN for mass murder who then were destroyed in a war doesn't do your cause any good. Most of the violent ones were killed off in the war. Those who remain are of one culture. How many refugees are they taking? Oh yeah.... NONE.

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

And if you can ever figure out how to make that occur I am all ears. The reality is you can't even come close so your opinion matters not one bit.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.
I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a moron.
I have tons of room as nearly all of you are just that, especially the religious types. Fucking mental infants.

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

And if you can ever figure out how to make that occur I am all ears. The reality is you can't even come close so your opinion matters not one bit.
People once rejected the idea that germs caused disease and men were responsible for the sex of a baby. I'm not worried, not a bit.

The opinions of morons, like you and those here, matters not a damn to me.

Actually it's not. The Yakuza have as many guns as they want. However their preferred method of murder is still the blade as it harks back to their supposed Samurai past. PMH is powerfully ignorant of cultural differences and history in general.

He is truly a mental midget.

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

People once rejected the idea that germs caused disease and men were responsible for the sex of a baby. I'm not worried, not a bit.

The opinions of morons, like you and those here, matters not a damn to me.

If it didn't matter to you you wouldn't try and get the last word in every time silly boy. No, our opinions clearly matter a very great deal to you.

Forum List

Back