🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

We lost no Americans to ISIS last year

We lost 32,000 to our second amendment
Yep. But ISIS, on the other side of the fucking planet, is what the little morons have been told to fear, not guns.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Nope.....obama is the father of isis and all the refugees from libya and syria created when he implemented his outreach to muslim extremists....

Wrong on both counts.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."
Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.
And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

An imbecilic idea from an imbecile.
My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.
How do you prevent bad operators from obtaining weapons?
1. There are very few around.
2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.
Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.

Yep. But ISIS, on the other side of the fucking planet, is what the little morons have been told to fear, not guns.

Yes....tell that to France....and those people in the concert hall....oh...you can't...those people were murdered by isis terrorists.....

Yes....tell that to France....and those people in the concert hall....oh...you can't...those people were murdered by isis terrorists.....
You've already shown us the math. 1.6 billion Muslims versus 129 dead frogs? Nothing to worry about eh? 0.0000000000000000000000000000000 who cares....

I think there are far more Americans willing to stay in America and die for our Bill of Rights then go over seas and die for oil and Israel.

And, if it were possible to wave a hand and poof all guns were gone I wouldn't mind. Sadly though your solution merely disarms all the good people (over 99.5% of the total number of gun owners) and lets the bad guys have free reign.

An imbecilic idea from an imbecile.
My plan disarms everyone, who doesn't need a gun, which is pretty much everyone.
2. If you are caught with one while not in uniform, you're dead, no questions asked before or after.
Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.

It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.

If it says something, it is only backed up by the force of a GUN.
Nope, utterly idiotic.
Yeah, if it was idiotic, then a lot fewer people would bother paying taxes.
They have lawyers, and the IRS can seize your bank accounts. Paying your taxes is patriotic, so do so.

If the government is criminal, and it is doing criminal things, then paying taxes is treasonous act.

They may have layers, and the IRS may seize what ever they may find. In the end, if you have hidden away your assets, the only way a criminal regime has any power over you, is to use it's guns.

The government is NOT a nation. Therefor, paying taxes is NOT patriotic.

Would paying taxes to the Nazi regime be patriotic for a German-Jew?

Don't be so obtuse.

Again, the only thing that gives government it's legitimacy is the power of the gun. That is why you want to get rid of people's right to own guns. You love government. You want it to have MORE power. The best way to increase the power of the central government, is to decrease the power of the people by comparison.

Thus, taking away their ability to rebel or create a counter insurgency should the government cross the line into tyranny seems the best solution. As it stands, the US government does not have that option. Should the gun control debate swing the other way, it will have much more leeway towards devolving into a tyranny and martial law should the Federal Reserve continue to screw up (as they have been.) And every politician, bureaucrat, federalist and statist, whether on the left or right, has got to love that, yes?

It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

What is the OP's point? He throws up these ghey threads all the time and seems the title implies something?

Would paying taxes to the Nazi regime be patriotic for a German-Jew?
Yep, since that was their government at the time. It would have been moral to not pay, if you wanted to lose everything and spend time in prison that is. That's an option for you as well, I won't mind.

I just got off the phone with the Corporate spokesmen for the waffle house....they have a policy of asking people not to bring guns into their Waffle Houses...

A gun free zone....
Never stops you guns nuts now does it, because you don't respect Private Property...

and nothing stops a criminal from carrying a gun where ever he wants.

and Johnny Max Mount seems to have a record

Forum List

Back