Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

You could try. What you can't do is get the medical community to back your bigoted points of view.
What bigoted view? That teens having their breast chop off during an experimental surgery is something only a pathological monster would do?

They aren't making these decisions on their own they are making them with their parents and guardians. Is your argument that parents and children shouldn't be allowed to make their own healthcare decisions?
I'm arguing that children are too young to truly grasp the long-term consequences of what they want to do. No one would excuse a 13-year-old getting tattoos covering their body by saying, "Well, they didn't decide to do it on their own, they made the decision with their parents", and applaud them for doing so. I'm saying that body altering surgery should wait until they are able to make that decision for themselves, as adults, and when they know how their adult body actually feels to them.

What bigoted view? That teens having their breast chop off during an experimental surgery is something only a pathological monster would do?
You know they're losing the argument when they trot that old thing out.

I'm arguing that children are too young to truly grasp the long-term consequences of what they want to do.
Which is why no one is allowing our arguing for giving children full autonomy. I asked you a very simple question. Should parents, their children and their doctors be allowed to make their own healthcare decisions? Yes or no?
No one would excuse a 13-year-old getting tattoos covering their body by saying, "Well, they didn't decide to do it on their own, they made the decision with their parents", and applaud them for doing so. I'm saying that body altering surgery should wait until they are able to make that decision for themselves, as adults, and when they know how their adult body actually feels to them.
Tattoos aren't healthcare decisions.

Which is not criminal, its civil.

"Civil" should be enough. If we can make the civil consequences for engaging in this kind of atrocity severe enough, doctors will quit committing this abomination. In the cases being litigated in California, Kaiser Permanente is being civilly crucified for their malpractice in mutilating someone who really wasn't a Tranny at all.

Until they get a test for the condition, they'd would be foolish to continue with this.

"Civil" should be enough. If we can make the civil consequences for engaging in this kind of atrocity severe enough, doctors will quit committing this abomination. In the cases being litigated in California, Kaiser Permanente is being civilly crucified for their malpractice in mutilating someone who really wasn't a Tranny at all.

Until they get a test for the condition, they'd would be foolish to continue with this.
Depends on how the law suit shakes out. Hospitals and care providers get sued all the time.

Which is why no one is allowing our arguing for giving children full autonomy. I asked you a very simple question. Should parents, their children and their doctors be allowed to make their own healthcare decisions? Yes or no?

Tattoos aren't healthcare decisions.
Not with experimental treatments that 80% of those who claim the affliction outgrow

Forum List

Back