Another child sues for being sexually mutilated by the Left

First I don't believe that allowing minor children to get elective surgery is a part of the Democrat plank. If it were it would not be the first time I disagreed with them. Probably won't be the last time either.

Also since we believe in law and order you'd have have evidence of a crime, not the usual phony allegations followed by a heaping mounds of hyperbole and innuendoes...
Your party are setting up sanctuary states, so a minor can go transition without parents consent.

I am going to take hormones and get any surgery I fucking want. I'll travel to a real free country to get these surgeries if I need too. Take that and stick it!

Lets sue McDonalds and Burger king because you're fat
Lets sue The church for pedophilia and violence
You can lose weight, but you can't attach a penis you got cut off a few years ago. About the church those leaders should be executed, you agree?

It would not surpise me if the parents did not have to be notified

After all, when teachers start using pronouns to turn them into the other sex the parents don't have to be notified

But let's say they knew. The child was abused, not only by her parents, but by the medical staff as well.
Using a pronoun is quite a bit different than getting your titties lobbed off.....

Any successful young teens who received mastectomies' that early who are okay and are not suing their doctor?

Using a pronoun is quite a bit different than getting your titties lobbed off.....

Any successful young teens who received mastectomies' that early who are okay and are not suing their doctor?
The grooming starts with the pronouns to convince the child to go along with it, so not really all that different.

Forum List

Back