Another "conspiracy theory" no more. It's fact.

Gov. Mike Dewine of Ohio has deployed State Troopers to Springfield due to the Haitian migrant crisis.

Well, you see, by ABC fact-checking Trump unilaterally saying this never happened or there is no truth to that, this has had the EXACT OPPOSITE of their desired effect! Because when Muir says he talked to Springfield and there are no stories of Haitians eating cats, everyone in the world went off to investigate to see if it were true, and it turned out that ABC LIED! People have been arrested there (with video) showing it happening!

Everything the leftist media tells you is a lie.

Gov. Mike Dewine of Ohio has deployed State Troopers to Springfield due to the Haitian migrant crisis.

Looks like there are some real problems with these so called "migrants" and "dreamers".

Nope still a whacky conspiracy theory.

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — The governor of Ohio will send law enforcement and millions of dollars in healthcare resources to the city of Springfield as it faces a surge in temporary Haitian migrants that has landed it in the national spotlight.

Republican Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine said Tuesday he doesn’t oppose the Temporary Protected Status program under which some 15,000 Haitians have arrived in the city of about 59,000 people since 2020, but said the federal government must do more to help impacted communities.

His news conference was held just hours before the presidential debate between Vice President Kamala Harris and former Republican President Donald Trump, where the divide over immigration policy was sure to be an issue."

No mention of anyone eating house pets. Trump lied. Trump lost. Trump got his ass kicked.

candycorn. No, you lying sack of crap, it's not fake news. Here it is being reported by none other than ABC:

Your blob said there were people eating pets.

Any mention of that in your ABC news link? The AP has nothing.

They should have sent to 10,000 Haitians to Martha's Vinyard

They couldn't handle 50–60 illegals bused in by DeSantis, they played nice, called the Governor who sent in the National Guard(!) and whisked them away.

But yeah, send a few hundred there and to other Dem strongholds.

Looks like there are some real problems with these so called "migrants" and "dreamers".

Greater Springfield ♨ has a population of 136,000 and 120 Somali families.

Again, you aren't too bright, are you?

Why would ABC - a Trump hater - help Trump by mentioning the pets issue?
Ahh, another conspiracy theory.

Your paranoia makes me happy.

So you confirm the there is no confirmation of your blob’s wild, moronic conspiracy theory. Thanks for the batting practice.

If you need me, I’ll be taking my victory lap now.

Forum List

Back