Another Cop Shooting by a Black Thug in Maryland

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

I'm sure when Tank gets around to it, he will be just fine with the outcome, if not sorry the moron was taken alive.
Nope. Something or other ramble that had nothing to do with my post.

Here is an example of your white comrades glorifying and protected your white criminals.

Man arrested for front yard sign - “N----- lives don’t matter. Got rope?” | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, in a story about some moron shooting a cop, you bring up a thread about someone arrested for a sign?

Get back to me with the local Whites riot and burn the city to the ground because of whatever.
Yeah because you said whites dont make excuses for white criminals remember?

When you say "whatever" do you mean like maybe pumpkins or their team lost a championship and the riots are called mischief?

No, I mean because some Whites rushed forward to make up lies about why the Thug White Guy was misunderstood or "whatever" and the local moron population riots and burns the city down.

Until that happens, like I said, this is a good day for White America.
Well they do that every time a white boy kills people in a mass shooting. He is on meds or insane they say. Sorry but your culture enables criminals.

Coddles them because its not really their fault....its, its their bad brains

Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

White Culture condemns the criminal.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

That is a very different response than some other cultures I could mention.
White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

My bad. It was Billy the Kid.

Billy the Kid snapshot could nab millions

RARE Original Oil Painting Billy The Kid by C Carpluk '91 | eBay
was he really an outlaw?
Depends on your perspective. If youre a white boy he was a hero and you pay millions of dollars for his painting. If youre Black then yes he was definitely a criminal.

I'm waiting for someone to blame this on White Lives Matter or Pat Robertson or Megadeath :)

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

There are idiots in every population.

We don't let our idiots define us.
Neither do we. That still has nothing to do with the point that white boys excuse their criminals.
I have no criminals. My family is very law abiding. Seems you still have that white hate thingy going on eh?

Well, of course.

We shun him.

was he really an outlaw?
Depends on your perspective. If youre a white boy he was a hero and you pay millions of dollars for his painting. If youre Black then yes he was definitely a criminal.
he was, you sure? you should probly look that up.

Edit: he was a regulator. everyone he killed was an outlaw.

Well, of course.

We shun him.

Neither do we. That still has nothing to do with the point that white boys excuse their criminals.
I have no criminals. My family is very law abiding. Seems you still have that white hate thingy going on eh?
I'm certain there is plenty of criminal DNA in your genetic makeup. I dont hate whites at all. There is nothing to hate.

Well, of course.

We shun him.

was he really an outlaw?

There you go as a white boy making excuses and trying to alter history by painting a common thief as a hero.
laugh.gif

Are you watching this Corral?

http://www.biography.com/people/billy-the-kid-278971

Well, of course.

We shun him.

I'm certain there is plenty of criminal DNA in your genetic makeup. I dont hate whites at all. There is nothing to hate.
not sure what criminal DNA you're referring to, but when you got nothing else. And yeah, you hate whites.

Well, of course.

We shun him.

was he really an outlaw?

There you go as a white boy making excuses and trying to alter history by painting a common thief as a hero.
laugh.gif

he was a hero.

Why else make a movie about him and his regulators.

not sure what criminal DNA you're referring to, but when you got nothing else. And yeah, you hate whites.
Ok.

was he really an outlaw?

laugh.gif

he was a hero.

He was a criminal along with another gloried criminal of whites named Jesse James.

"Billy the Kid was born William Henry McCarty Jr. on November 23, 1859 in New York City. Little is known of his youth, but early on he entered a life of thievery, eventually heading west and joining a violent gang. Billy was captured and sentenced to death for the murder of a sheriff, but escaped after killing guards. The legend of Billy the Kid was created by his killer, Sheriff Garrett."

was he really an outlaw?

laugh.gif

he was a hero.

He was a criminal along with another gloried criminal of whites named Jesse James.
again, history is everything.

laugh.gif

he was a hero.

again, history is everything.
Yes it is everything. Whites glorifying criminality.

I always say can you imagine a show where 2 black guys are known to commit crimes, property damage, and disrespect the law while doing it? No? Me neither.

635713579229865733-XXX-ZX37507-d-dukes-hazzard-mov-.jpg

I always say can you imagine a show where 2 black guys are known to commit crimes, property damage, and disrespect the law while doing it? No? Me neither.

dude, .............I don't know.......but man..........get it right would you? Know what the show was about. The general lee was a sweet vehicle and the way they shot the scenes was marvelous. But you should really learn the story line first.

dude, .............I don't know.......but man..........get it right would you? Know what the show was about. The general lee was a sweet vehicle and the way they shot the scenes was marvelous. But you should really learn the story line first.
One the things they did was run moonshine. Thas pretty much the definition of a criminal.

was he really an outlaw?

laugh.gif

he was a hero.

"Billy the Kid was born William Henry McCarty Jr. on November 23, 1859 in New York City. Little is known of his youth, but early on he entered a life of thievery, eventually heading west and joining a violent gang. Billy was captured and sentenced to death for the murder of a sheriff, but escaped after killing guards. The legend of Billy the Kid was created by his killer, Sheriff Garrett."
yeah, yeah the story is that he never killed an innocent person. he killed crooked sherrifs and crooked land owners that killed innocent folk. Let's just get the entire story line.

Billy the Kid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abstract:
The Killing of Tom Hill ( March 13, 1878 )
The next of Tunstall's accused murderers, Tom Hill, was killed on March 13 - although not by any member of the "Regulators." Hill and Jessie Evans had attempted to rob the camp of a sheepherder near Tularosa. During the shoot-out that followed, Hill was killed and Evans was "so severely wounded in the wrist that he had to come to Fort Stanton for medical treatment." [53]

One the things they did was run moonshine. Thas pretty much the definition of a criminal.
yes they ran moonshine. made a lot friends.

yes they ran moonshine. made a lot friends.
Moonshine is against the law. They were criminals no matter how many friends they had.

Forum List

Back