Another Cop Shooting by a Black Thug in Maryland

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

White Culture condemns the criminal.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

That is a very different response than some other cultures I could mention.
White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

My bad. It was Billy the Kid.

Billy the Kid snapshot could nab millions

RARE Original Oil Painting Billy The Kid by C Carpluk '91 | eBay

There are idiots in every population.

We don't let our idiots define us.
Neither do we. That still has nothing to do with the point that white boys excuse their criminals.

Tell it to Barrack "he looks like my son" Obama.
When did Barrack say "he looks like my son"? You never seem to know what you are talking about even when you are doing your best to deflect. You still havent addressed the fact that you white boys make up every excuse in the book to defend your white criminals.

When did Barrack say "he looks like my son"? You never seem to know what you are talking about even when you are doing your best to deflect. You still havent addressed the fact that you white boys make up every excuse in the book to defend your white criminals.
Being black is not an excuse for being ill-informed :

Obama: If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin

Being a white cave chimp is typically the reason you cant read. "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin" is not the same as "he looks like my son". Let me break it down for you cave monkey. For starters your POTUS does not have a son. "If" is used to denote an imaginary scenario. I know this is complicated so I am glad to help you. I'll expect your thank you card shortly for educating you. Make sure you dont accidentally get any hair lice on the card.

Last edited:

Being a white cave chimp is typically the reason you cant read. "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin" is not the same as "he looks like my son". Let me break it down for you cave monkey. For starters your POTUS does not have a son. "If" is used to denotes an imaginary scenario. I know this is complicated so I am glad to help you. I'll expect your thank you card shortly for educating you.
Stop squirming and just admit that you're ignorant. And speaking of ignorance, more jungle bunny civilizations please! :)

I feel fine. I don't care about your hunting. Have fun killing lions.

Still, something to consider,

Note the way no Whites are rushing forth to make excuses for or to defend or minimize for this Thug.

That's one good thing about White Culture that I do feel good about.

We don't identify with or celebrate our failures.
Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

Why would someone pay soo much money for a pic of Emilio Estevez?

Being a white cave chimp is typically the reason you cant read. "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon Martin" is not the same as "he looks like my son". Let me break it down for you cave monkey. For starters your POTUS does not have a son. "If" is used to denotes an imaginary scenario. I know this is complicated so I am glad to help you. I'll expect your thank you card shortly for educating you.
Stop squirming and just admit that you're ignorant. And speaking of ignorance, more jungle bunny civilizations please! :)

I can only admit with any certainty you are ignorant and that you smell like a wet dog. Sorry cave chimp. :cool-45:

Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

Well, of course.

We shun him.

Why would someone pay soo much money for a pic of Emilio Estevez?
I didnt know who Emilio Estevez was but now I get it.
laugh.gif

I always say can you imagine a show where 2 black guys are known to commit crimes, property damage, and disrespect the law while doing it? No? Me neither.

635713579229865733-XXX-ZX37507-d-dukes-hazzard-mov-.jpg

So, the OP is White Thug who is arrested with the full support of all the white guys on the thread, and you post a pic from a TV show as more important than reality?

I already addressed this point. Yeah you support his arrest but you didn't go on to blame his parents, the white community, rock bands etc.

And the reason has been repeatedly explained to you.

All populations produce some thugs.

The White CUlture doesn't celebrate and defend and excuse for them.

Also, with the relatively low crime rates, compared to other American cultures, it does not appear that this is an example of some deep and wide set of problems in the larger White Culture.

Obviously with a different culture that have a different response and extremely high levels of crime rates a DIFFERENT response would be expected.

That you refuse to see this obvious truth is nothing but Willful Ignorance on your part.

It's always different...when they're white. All your excuses don't mean shit but it is a creative and typical way for bigots to excuse their bigotry.

Ask any antisemite why they hate jews. They TOO will deliver excuses like you just did.

It's always different...when they're white. All your excuses don't mean shit but it is a creative and typical way for bigots to excuse their bigotry.

Ask any antisemite why they hate jews. They TOO will deliver excuses like you just did.

It two different cultures with two different crime problems and two different ways of reacting to thugs.

ONly a fool would expect in that scenario that the response from posters would be the same when everything else is different.

The seventeen year old shot by a cop deserved it. All over this board so you're still full of shit

It two different cultures with two different crime problems and two different ways of reacting to thugs.

ONly a fool would expect in that scenario that the response from posters would be the same when everything else is different.
The fact is we're not equal if a culture doesn't want it.

Forum List

Back