Another Cop Shooting by a Black Thug in Maryland

You obviously have never been to Aberdeen.
And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.
White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.
When I was in high school, I had the best system in the state, literally. I had the state record. My 2 twelves actually broke the sound barrier at an outlaw shootout one day.. Anyways, I would always pull up blasting rock or metal and one day a black kid, had to be a freshman or sophomore because I didn't know him, asked me to put in some rap so I could make his glasses shake off.. I said I didn't have any and he actually asked me if I was racist..
Food for thought..
Thats because everyone knows whites are the biggest consumers of gangsta rap.
I know. That's why I said "food for thought" moron.
White people are also over 70% of the population.. A fact that deserves to be mentioned..

And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.
White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.

I agree completely.

And I hope the Thug does a lot of time.
Get your culture in order and stop worrying about Black people. Your apathy and reluctance to address your white issues is causing your culture to ruin this great country. Get your stuff together or go back to the caves of europe.

Punks like this kid are something I worry about. I hope he has not yet bred so hopefully he will miss out on his high fertility years and not pass on his flawed genes.

I wish we could get our act together. Putting this punk away will be a baby step in the right direction.
You have a lot of work to do. This is not the only manifestation of your corrupt and hypocritical culture.

Didn't say it was.

Still, like I said, he will spend his best baby making years behind bars. This is a good day for White America.

When I was in high school, I had the best system in the state, literally. I had the state record. My 2 twelves actually broke the sound barrier at an outlaw shootout one day.. Anyways, I would always pull up blasting rock or metal and one day a black kid, had to be a freshman or sophomore because I didn't know him, asked me to put in some rap so I could make his glasses shake off.. I said I didn't have any and he actually asked me if I was racist..
Food for thought..

Food? That shit wasnt even a morsel.
Just shutup, dumbfuck.

I agree completely.

Get your culture in order and stop worrying about Black people. Your apathy and reluctance to address your white issues is causing your culture to ruin this great country. Get your stuff together or go back to the caves of europe.

Punks like this kid are something I worry about. I hope he has not yet bred so hopefully he will miss out on his high fertility years and not pass on his flawed genes.

I wish we could get our act together. Putting this punk away will be a baby step in the right direction.
You have a lot of work to do. This is not the only manifestation of your corrupt and hypocritical culture.

Didn't say it was.

Still, like I said, he will spend his best baby making years behind bars. This is a good day for White America.
Are you feeling ill? When did I first shoot a lion on safari?

Food for thought..
White people are also over 70% of the population.. A fact that deserves to be mentioned..
Must of been low value fast food for thought. Nothing was informative or shocking about your story.

Food for thought..
Must of been low value fast food for thought. Nothing was informative or shocking about your story.
Why would he ask me if I was racist just because I didn't like rap? THINK you goddamn moron.

Food for thought..
Why would he ask me if I was racist just because I didn't like rap? THINK you goddamn moron.
I already answered that. Because everyone knows whites are the biggest consumers of gangsta rap.

I agree completely.

Didn't say it was.

I feel fine. I don't care about your hunting. Have fun killing lions.

Still, something to consider,

Note the way no Whites are rushing forth to make excuses for or to defend or minimize for this Thug.

That's one good thing about White Culture that I do feel good about.

We don't identify with or celebrate our failures.

Didn't say it was.

Note the way no Whites are rushing forth to make excuses for or to defend or minimize for this Thug.

Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Man suspected of shooting Aberdeen Police officer captured

ABERDEEN, Md. - Police have captured a man suspected of shooting a Maryland police officer during an early morning incident in Harford County. Officers say 21-year-old Tyler Testerman was arrested Friday around 11 a.m. and faces charges of attempted murder.

The shooting happened in Aberdeen Friday when police say the officer was responding to a call for suspicious activity. Police spokesman Sgt. C. William Reiber says a suspect fired a long gun at the officer, who has undergone surgery for a "projectile in his eye."

Another cop this time shot in the face by people who dont know right from wrong. This is what happens when you promote violence, single motherhood and drugs.

Picture of the suspect below

Tyler%20Scott%20Testerman2_1449235469372_583776_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I blame sagging pants!
White culture and crime will be the death of this country. Look at that tattoo. Obvious thug.
looks like the dude is checking out the sewer in a bathroom via bluetooth.

Food for thought..

Water is wet also a fact that should be mentioned

where is the white guy?

Food for thought..

Because either he's stupid and birds of a feather flock (fuck) together or because you lying your fucking socks off

Food for thought..

it isn't when it's frozen, it can burn.

where is the white guy?
I dont keep track of white guys. Ask another white guy.

Food for thought..

Yeah because thats ice

Food for thought..

Its ice then stupid. Water is the liquid form of H2o

Didn't say it was.

Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

I'm sure when Tank gets around to it, he will be just fine with the outcome, if not sorry the moron was taken alive.

Didn't say it was.

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Didn't say it was.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

White Culture condemns the criminal.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

That is a very different response than some other cultures I could mention.

Forum List

Back