Another Cop Shooting by a Black Thug in Maryland

You have a lot of work to do. This is not the only manifestation of your corrupt and hypocritical culture.

Didn't say it was.

Still, like I said, he will spend his best baby making years behind bars. This is a good day for White America.
Are you feeling ill? When did I first shoot a lion on safari?

I feel fine. I don't care about your hunting. Have fun killing lions.

Still, something to consider,

Note the way no Whites are rushing forth to make excuses for or to defend or minimize for this Thug.

That's one good thing about White Culture that I do feel good about.

We don't identify with or celebrate our failures.
Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

I'm sure when Tank gets around to it, he will be just fine with the outcome, if not sorry the moron was taken alive.
Nope. Something or other ramble that had nothing to do with my post.

Here is an example of your white comrades glorifying and protected your white criminals.

Man arrested for front yard sign - “N----- lives don’t matter. Got rope?” | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You obviously have never been to Aberdeen.
And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.
White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.
You're probably right. But she gets no pass because she's not black. Her kid still gets passed over by black children when they apply for college.

Note the way no Whites are rushing forth to make excuses for or to defend or minimize for this Thug.

Obviously you have averted your eyes when Tank and SS celebrate and protect your failures

Nope. Several conservative whites have chimed in, none of them have taken the side of the punk.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

White Culture condemns the criminal.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

That is a very different response than some other cultures I could mention.
White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

My bad. It was Billy the Kid.

Billy the Kid snapshot could nab millions

RARE Original Oil Painting Billy The Kid by C Carpluk '91 | eBay

Last edited:
And pay attention to the culture he emulates. Look at the way the baseball cap is fitted and shaped. I guarantee that he listens to profane racist cheerleading that includes the word nigga in every line and is performed by the fatherless culture you refer to.
Now multiply this incident by a dozen and you have a day in the life of obama turf.
White people shouldnt be the biggest supporters of gangsta rap. His mom probably has 8 other kids and is on welfare.
You're probably right. But she gets no pass because she's not black. Her kid still gets passed over by black children when they apply for college.
Yeah but they still have a way easier time getting a job with a HS diploma over those college educated Blacks. So the white privilege never fails.

I'm in Aberdeen right now and you are full of shit
Near the proving grounds? Anywhere near Churchville? It's not far from KKK territory. Something you want to confess?

Didn't say it was.

Still, like I said, he will spend his best baby making years behind bars. This is a good day for White America.

I'm sure when Tank gets around to it, he will be just fine with the outcome, if not sorry the moron was taken alive.

Here is an example of your white comrades glorifying and protected your white criminals.

Man arrested for front yard sign - “N----- lives don’t matter. Got rope?” | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So, in a story about some moron shooting a cop, you bring up a thread about someone arrested for a sign?

Get back to me with the local Whites riot and burn the city to the ground because of whatever.

So, in a story about some moron shooting a cop, you bring up a thread about someone arrested for a sign?

Get back to me with the local Whites riot and burn the city to the ground because of whatever.
Yeah because you said whites dont make excuses for white criminals remember?

When you say "whatever" do you mean like maybe pumpkins or their team lost a championship and the riots are called mischief?

Man suspected of shooting Aberdeen Police officer captured

ABERDEEN, Md. - Police have captured a man suspected of shooting a Maryland police officer during an early morning incident in Harford County. Officers say 21-year-old Tyler Testerman was arrested Friday around 11 a.m. and faces charges of attempted murder.

The shooting happened in Aberdeen Friday when police say the officer was responding to a call for suspicious activity. Police spokesman Sgt. C. William Reiber says a suspect fired a long gun at the officer, who has undergone surgery for a "projectile in his eye."

Another cop this time shot in the face by people who dont know right from wrong. This is what happens when you promote violence, single motherhood and drugs.

Picture of the suspect below

Tyler%20Scott%20Testerman2_1449235469372_583776_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

I blame sagging pants!
wigger

where is the white guy?
I dont keep track of white guys. Ask another white guy.
you watch out for them daily, we all know that now.

You missed where they also did not accuse his actions to be the fault of white culture too. See the difference?

Well, of course.

Two different cultures respond differently to crime committed by their respect thugs.

It does not celebrate, defend, excuse, or minimize his crimes and make a hero out of him.

That is PART OF WHY this punk and his problems is NOT evidence of a wide spread systemic problem in the White Culture.

We shun him.

White culture glorifies crime. Gimme a break. A painting of Jesse James went for million dollars not to long ago. :laugh:

There are idiots in every population.

We don't let our idiots define us.

When you say "whatever" do you mean like maybe pumpkins or their team lost a championship and the riots are called mischief?
first post up the white guy.

Well, of course.

Two different.

*Screech* Hold up, you're a liar. No one cares what you say liar.

No, I mean because some Whites rushed forward to make up lies about why the Thug White Guy was misunderstood or "whatever" and the local moron population riots and burns the city down.

Until that happens, like I said, this is a good day for White America.

Well, of course.

Two different.

LOL! You sure you want to go there?

Well, of course.

We shun him.

There are idiots in every population.

We don't let our idiots define us.
Neither do we. That still has nothing to do with the point that white boys excuse their criminals.

ABERDEEN, Md. - Police have captured a man suspected of shooting a Maryland police officer during an early morning incident in Harford County. Officers say 21-year-old Tyler Testerman was arrested Friday around 11 a.m. and faces charges of attempted murder.

The shooting happened in Aberdeen Friday when police say the officer was responding to a call for suspicious activity. Police spokesman Sgt. C. William Reiber says a suspect fired a long gun at the officer, who has undergone surgery for a "projectile in his eye."

Another cop this time shot in the face by people who dont know right from wrong. This is what happens when you promote violence, single motherhood and drugs.

I blame sagging pants!

Crap. You have convinced me. I now agree with you and other right wingers: The cops should get to execute any black person they want and cover it up however they see fit.

Well, of course.

We shun him.

was he really an outlaw?

I blame sagging pants!
Holy crap, is that Putin in drag???

No, I mean because some Whites rushed forward to make up lies about why the Thug White Guy was misunderstood or "whatever" and the local moron population riots and burns the city down.

Until that happens, like I said, this is a good day for White America.
Well they do that every time a white boy kills people in a mass shooting. He is on meds or insane they say. Sorry but your culture enables criminals.

Well, of course.

Two different.

LOL! You sure you want to go there?

I'm already there...I wont waste time on someone who when they cant answer a question they try to put everyone else on the defensive. Wont work here champ

Forum List

Back