ANOTHER cop shot, Charleston SC; 2 miles from my house; Thanks Dems

BCSO Deputy shot in Goose Creek, standoff underway in North Charleston

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.

So if the Dems caused that, then you admit Palin caused the shooting of Gifford with her target on her picture. Good to know.

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.
Yep....Dems did it. We held a vote prior to the shooting. I voted yes.
Fiorina was being blamed for the PP shooting. JS
Nope...we did that one too, tho I DID vote to find a way to blame it on RWrs.

So if the Dems caused that, then you admit Palin caused the shooting of Gifford with her target on her picture. Good to know.

Did Palin run a campaign based on supporting violence against politicians? Did she accuse Giffords of killing children in the street like Bernie accused cops of??

Did Palin run a campaign based on supporting violence against politicians? Did she accuse Giffords of killing children in the street like Bernie accused cops of??
Dems did that one too...to find something to blame on Palin. Time for us to fess up. All shootings are on us Democrats. You got us there.

Yep....Dems did it. We held a vote prior to the shooting. I voted yes.
Fiorina was being blamed for the PP shooting. JS
Nope...we did that one too, tho I DID vote to find a way to blame it on RWrs.

You know they don't count your vote right? They only let you in the club because they know you lick the carpet clean in the lounge. Free labor ya know.

If hate speech from dems is 'causing' officer deaths....then why are police deaths near a 30 year low?

Dems did that one too...to find something to blame on Palin. Time for us to fess up. All shootings are on us Democrats. You got us there.

All? No. But when your party candidates are going around saying cops are out killing children in the street....it makes it much more dangerous for cops on the streets. Like the brave female officer shot last night 2 miles from my community. We saw all the anti cop commercials and speeches Bernie and Hillary made here this week. And now this happens. Was it directly related? No. No more than any particular McDonald's commercial is responsible for obesity. But each one contributes to the culture. And Democrats are basically commercials for violence on cops.

All? No. But when your party candidates are going around saying cops are out killing children in the street....it makes it much more dangerous for cops on the streets. Like the brave female officer shot last night 2 miles from my community. We saw all the anti cop commercials and speeches Bernie and Hillary made here this week. And now this happens. Was it directly related? No. No more than any particular McDonald's commercial is responsible for obesity. But each one contributes to the culture. And Democrats are basically commercials for violence on cops.

Yes we know there was no officer shooting ever before Dems started talking. You blaming Dems for officer killings is like the Dems blaming guns for deaths. Both are ridiculous.

If hate speech from dems is 'causing' officer deaths....then why are police deaths near a 30 year low?

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford. Now...almost every officer has one issued. Second is trauma care advances. Medical community miracles and how well they can treat gunshots these days.

And finally....tactics. That evil "militarized" police training. The cops improved their training...so they win more gunfights and get hit less during the gunfights.

Better body armor.
Better trauma care.
Better tactics.

That's why police deaths are statistically down over 30 years. Thank God.

Yes we know there was no officer shooting ever before Dems started talking. You blaming Dems for officer killings is like the Dems blaming guns for deaths. Both are ridiculous.

If the rate of cop deaths is the 'dem's fault', then by extension they're responsible for the near record lows of cop killings, right?

Yeah, I know...asking many conservatives for consistency is like trying to teach a pig to dance. Its pointless and it only annoys the pig.

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford.

Prove it. Show us the evidence. For example, show us that the rate of police *shootings* have gone up as the rate of police deaths have gone down.

Or is this Bucky's standard schtick....where Bucky cites only Bucky?

But there hasn't always been a political party making speeches about how evil cops are and accusing them of going around killing children in the street. This is a first in American politics. Historically....presidential candidates and national politicians rarely even talked about cops. Crime yes...cops...no. Used to be a running joke in LE...you could go an entire presidential election year and count the number of times a candidate mentioned police on one hand.

But there hasn't always been a political party making speeches about how evil cops are and accusing them of going around killing children in the street.

Quote the speeches and use evidence to make your case. For example, show us the stats on police shootings before the 'political party making speeches about how evil cops are and accusing them of going around kiling children in the street' with the rates after.

And we'll compare the rates.

But there hasn't always been a political party making speeches about how evil cops are and accusing them of going around killing children in the street. This is a first in American politics. Historically....presidential candidates and national politicians rarely even talked about cops. Crime yes...cops...no. Used to be a running joke in LE...you could go an entire presidential election year and count the number of times a candidate mentioned police on one hand.

And has there been cases where cops have been found guilty of wrongful shootings? Yes.

Show me where the Dems say ALL cops are shooting kids.

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford. Now...almost every officer has one issued. Second is trauma care advances. Medical community miracles and how well they can treat gunshots these days.

And finally....tactics. That evil "militarized" police training. The cops improved their training...so they win more gunfights and get hit less during the gunfights.

Better body armor.
Better trauma care.
Better tactics.

The statistic in question is not police deaths but incidents of police being shot and shot at.

Better body armor.
Better trauma care.
Better tactics.

The statistic in question is not police deaths but incidents of police being shot and shot at.

Then where is the evidence that the rate of the police being shot at has increased? And that democrats 'caused' it?

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford.

Prove it. Show us the evidence. For example, show us that the rate of police *shootings* have gone up as the rate of police deaths have gone down.

Interesting question. You see....stats on assaults on cops are complex because of the nature of police work. See...when the anti cop hatred amps up....many cops say fuck it and back off. Which means far less contact with the public and fewer chances to be assaulted. Some departments openly post those stats. Tampa Bay police for example posted that currently 20% of their 1000 officers were assaulted in 2015. Other departments dont...they'll just send the stats to the state police and FBI will group the data.

In urban Democrat land....SOMEONE is going to feel the rage of the thug. It's either gonna be a cop...or...an innocent citizen. Depends on how morale is at the time. The anti cop rhetoric from the Democrat Party has ensured that it's going to be cops a lot less for few years now.

So what you're asking is that I collect data on how many police - shithead interactions occurred and what % ended with assaults vs other years. Sure..I'll get right on it...

Cops control their level of interaction. And right now they're saying fuck it. And violent crime in our cities is soaring. So the best measure of how much aggression there is towards LE is to see how engaged they are with urban shitheads. And right now....cops are in full defense mode.

Interesting question. You see....stats on assaults on cops are complex because of the nature of police work. See...when the anti cop hatred amps up....many cops say fuck it and back off. Which means far less contact with the public and fewer chances to be assaulted. Some departments openly post those stats. Tampa Bay police for example posted that currently 20% of their 1000 officers were assaulted in 2015. Other departments dont...they'll just send the stats to the state police and FBI will group the data.

So what you're asking is that I collect data on how many police - shithead interactions occurred and what % ended with assaults vs other years. Sure..I'll get right on it...

Cops control their level of interaction. And right now they're saying fuck it. And violent crime in our cities is soaring. So the best measure of how much aggression there is towards LE is to see how engaged they are with urban shitheads. And right now....cops are in full defense mode.

So what you're telling us, is you cannot back up what you say and insist you are correct because.....you say so?

Then what is your basis of evidence that police shootings are 'caused' by the dems?

What I'm asking you to do is support your claims factually by showing us evidence of the causation you insist occurred.

You can't. You can't even give us a rational basis of evidence upon which you can draw your conclusions. You merely assume them.

Your assumptions aren't evidence.

Forum List

Back