ANOTHER cop shot, Charleston SC; 2 miles from my house; Thanks Dems

Then what is your basis of evidence that police shootings are 'caused' by the dems?

What I'm asking you to do is support your claims factually by showing us evidence of the causation you insist occurred.

You can't. You can't even give us a rational basis of evidence upon which you can draw your conclusions. You merely assume them.

Your assumptions aren't evidence.

Sure I can. It's gonna be a long thread though because it's a complex issue.

Before I do....have you acknowledged yet that this campaign of Democrats about how bad cops are is NOT backed up by the raw stats??? That stats show the #BlackLivesMatter movement is complete full of shit?

I'm ok with proving shit with stats. But first...you'll have to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter movement is full of shit. That statistically the odds a black person is wrongfully killed by a cop are VERY very unlikely.
Nope...it's not a complex issue at all. It's completely RWr black and white. Dems cause all cop shootings. We cause all shootings period.

Well....in a way....yeah. I'd argue 85% of shootings in America of any kind can be rooted in a failed liberal action. Yalls policies in the ghetto are working out SO WELL.
Nope Nope Nope...100% and we are directly to blame. We pull the triggers. Every time. You are wise to blame everything on liberals. Very wise.

No....YOU don't pull the triggers. You dont do guns. I'm sure the Navy never let you near the guns. You probably would've done unspeakable things with those long black barrels. Gross.

View attachment 64901
Yes we do. No need for you to be kind. We are the shooters, every time. You poor RWrs....victims of our nefarious gun attacks. How do you survive?

images-8.jpeg
Sure I can. It's gonna be a long thread though because it's a complex issue.

Before I do....have you acknowledged yet that this campaign of Democrats about how bad cops are is NOT backed up by the raw stats??? That stats show the #BlackLivesMatter movement is complete full of shit?

I'm ok with proving shit with stats. But first...you'll have to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter movement is full of shit. That statistically the odds a black person is wrongfully killed by a cop are VERY very unlikely.
Nope...it's not a complex issue at all. It's completely RWr black and white. Dems cause all cop shootings. We cause all shootings period.

Well....in a way....yeah. I'd argue 85% of shootings in America of any kind can be rooted in a failed liberal action. Yalls policies in the ghetto are working out SO WELL.
Nope Nope Nope...100% and we are directly to blame. We pull the triggers. Every time. You are wise to blame everything on liberals. Very wise.

No....YOU don't pull the triggers. You dont do guns. I'm sure the Navy never let you near the guns. You probably would've done unspeakable things with those long black barrels. Gross.

View attachment 64901
Yes we do. No need for you to be kind. We are the shooters, every time. You poor RWrs....victims of our nefarious gun attacks. How do you survive?

Show me a liberal policy that had actually reduced gun violence? I have plenty that show leftist policies increased it.

View attachment 64902

View attachment 64901

Show me a liberal policy that had actually reduced gun violence? I have plenty that show leftist policies increased it.

Show us the evidence that backs the OP's premise. For example, show us that the rate of people shooting at the police is up. And that dems are the cause of it.

Forum List

Back