ANOTHER cop shot, Charleston SC; 2 miles from my house; Thanks Dems

BCSO Deputy shot in Goose Creek, standoff underway in North Charleston

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.

If hate speech from dems is 'causing' officer deaths....then why are police deaths near a 30 year low?

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford.

Prove it. Show us the evidence. For example, show us that the rate of police *shootings* have gone up as the rate of police deaths have gone down.

Or is this Bucky's standard schtick....where Bucky cites only Bucky?

Interesting question. You see....stats on assaults on cops are complex because of the nature of police work. See...when the anti cop hatred amps up....many cops say fuck it and back off. Which means far less contact with the public and fewer chances to be assaulted. Some departments openly post those stats. Tampa Bay police for example posted that currently 20% of their 1000 officers were assaulted in 2015. Other departments dont...they'll just send the stats to the state police and FBI will group the data.

So what you're asking is that I collect data on how many police - shithead interactions occurred and what % ended with assaults vs other years. Sure..I'll get right on it...

Cops control their level of interaction. And right now they're saying fuck it. And violent crime in our cities is soaring. So the best measure of how much aggression there is towards LE is to see how engaged they are with urban shitheads. And right now....cops are in full defense mode.

So what you're telling us, is you cannot back up what you say and insist you are correct because.....you say so?

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

And you've just gotten the Crib Sheet on virtually every argument Buck has ever offered here.

The Democrat primary is in town and we get both their candidates preaching cop hate for a week....and what happens....yep...cop got shot tonight just 2 or so miles from where I live. The thug then flees and as I type this he is barricaded in a home after breaking into a home where 3 people slept, they escaped and now SWAT is surrounding the animal. Apparently the brave FEMALE officer returned fire after she was hit and the thug creature is bleeding in the home.

Maybe tonight we will get more cop hate speech from the Dems. Perfect way for their week in SC to end. Bunch of worthless scum of the Earth sub humans.
Do you have proof he wasnt a dirty cop? If not I say oh well to your whining.

If hate speech from dems is 'causing' officer deaths....then why are police deaths near a 30 year low?

Oh easy....for one, vests. A vest saved this officers life. 30 years ago vests were an expensive luxury many cops and departments couldn't afford.

Prove it. Show us the evidence. For example, show us that the rate of police *shootings* have gone up as the rate of police deaths have gone down.

Interesting question. You see....stats on assaults on cops are complex because of the nature of police work. See...when the anti cop hatred amps up....many cops say fuck it and back off. Which means far less contact with the public and fewer chances to be assaulted. Some departments openly post those stats. Tampa Bay police for example posted that currently 20% of their 1000 officers were assaulted in 2015. Other departments dont...they'll just send the stats to the state police and FBI will group the data.

Then what is your basis of evidence that police shootings are 'caused' by the dems?

So what you're asking is that I collect data on how many police - shithead interactions occurred and what % ended with assaults vs other years. Sure..I'll get right on it...

What I'm asking you to do is support your claims factually by showing us evidence of the causation you insist occurred.

You can't. You can't even give us a rational basis of evidence upon which you can draw your conclusions. You merely assume them.

Your assumptions aren't evidence.

Sure I can. It's gonna be a long thread though because it's a complex issue.

Before I do....have you acknowledged yet that this campaign of Democrats about how bad cops are is NOT backed up by the raw stats??? That stats show the #BlackLivesMatter movement is complete full of shit?

I'm ok with proving shit with stats. But first...you'll have to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter movement is full of shit. That statistically the odds a black person is wrongfully killed by a cop are VERY very unlikely.

Speaking of police assualts...

Ex-Suffolk County police chief pleads guilty in revenge beating, cover up

Ex-Suffolk County police chief pleads guilty in revenge beating, cover up

Now riddle me this: is it the fact that the police chief used his office to beat someone in revenge and cover it up that leads to the poorer portrayal of police?

Or that we mentioned it?

I mean after all, if we never spoke of any police abuse, assault or illegal shooting, then how could the public be aware of them?

In urban Democrat land....SOMEONE is going to feel the rage of the thug. It's either gonna be a cop...or...an innocent citizen. Depends on how morale is at the time. The anti cop rhetoric from the Democrat Party has ensured that it's going to be cops a lot less for few years now.

Cops control their level of interaction. And right now they're saying fuck it. And violent crime in our cities is soaring. So the best measure of how much aggression there is towards LE is to see how engaged they are with urban shitheads. And right now....cops are in full defense mode.
You are so full of shit you stink and make squishy sounds when you walk. :laugh:

Then what is your basis of evidence that police shootings are 'caused' by the dems?

What I'm asking you to do is support your claims factually by showing us evidence of the causation you insist occurred.

You can't. You can't even give us a rational basis of evidence upon which you can draw your conclusions. You merely assume them.

Before I do....have you acknowledged yet that this campaign of Democrats about how bad cops are is NOT backed up by the raw stats??? That stats show the #BlackLivesMatter movement is complete full of shit?

I've asked you for both the quotes AND the stats to back those quotes. And, of course, that you factually establish causation.

Please do so.

So what you're telling us, is you cannot back up what you say and insist you are correct because.....you say so?

Wow, you catch on quick.

[...]

All? No. But when your party candidates are going around saying cops are out killing children in the street...

[...]
I haven't heard either Sanders or Clinton say that.

What I have heard them talk about is the rather dramatic rise in clearly unnecessary shootings and videotaped examples of unnecessary or improper use of force and oppressive conduct.

I will agree that in many examples of police engaging young Black males it is a mistake for politicians and the public in general to regard some of these young males as "children." Because in most example these "children" are arrogant, provocative, trouble-making scumbags. But there really is no excuse for incidents like the Freddie Brown death (during transport) for which there is no acceptable reason.

Freddie Brown was non-aggressive and his only offense was drug-related. This type of incident tends to set the tempo for protests and complaints. But such incidents are the result of inadequate training and poor supervision -- and they ultimately reflect badly on all cops.

When one cop does something heroic all cops are celebrated. When one cop; does something unacceptably wrong the same broad reflection occurs. The obvious solution to the existing problem of widespread police criticism is for good cops to stop defending the actions of the bad ones.

Last edited:

I've asked you for both the quotes AND the stats to back those quotes. And, of course, that you factually establish causation.

Please do so.

Sure let's have the discussion. On a new thread...you'll see it. Not gonna keep littering this one I made for the local officer who was shot.

Please do so.

Sure let's have the discussion. On a new thread...you'll see it. Not gonna keep littering this one I made for the local officer who was shot.
Now that you have been called on the carpet for your wild claims it seems as if you are punking out. :laugh:

I'm ok with proving shit with stats. But first...you'll have to acknowledge that statistically the #BlackLivesMatter movement is full of shit. That statistically the odds a black person is wrongfully killed by a cop are VERY very unlikely.

What stats have been shown by Dems on Bad Cops, please provide that one. And yes, I will agree the black lives matter movement is BS because they focus more on bad cops rather than black on black crime which is the highest death statistic for blacks.

Yep....Dems did it. We held a vote prior to the shooting. I voted yes.
Fiorina was being blamed for the PP shooting. JS
Nope...we did that one too, tho I DID vote to find a way to blame it on RWrs.

You know they don't count your vote right? They only let you in the club because they know you lick the carpet clean in the lounge. Free labor ya know.
We Dems always vote on all the shootings. We own them all. So see? You've been spot on in blaming us for all the shootings.

Please do so.

Lets start with you presenting the evidence that supports your claims.

So far, you've offered you citing you. Please present actual evidence.

So if the Dems caused that, then you admit Palin caused the shooting of Gifford with her target on her picture. Good to know.

Did Palin run a campaign based on supporting violence against politicians? Did she accuse Giffords of killing children in the street like Bernie accused cops of??
Dems did that one too...to find something to blame on Palin. Time for us to fess up. All shootings are on us Democrats. You got us there.

All? No. But when your party candidates are going around saying cops are out killing children in the street....it makes it much more dangerous for cops on the streets. Like the brave female officer shot last night 2 miles from my community. We saw all the anti cop commercials and speeches Bernie and Hillary made here this week. And now this happens. Was it directly related? No. No more than any particular McDonald's commercial is responsible for obesity. But each one contributes to the culture. And Democrats are basically commercials for violence on cops.
Yep...that's how we roll. All.

Yep....Dems did it. We held a vote prior to the shooting. I voted yes.
Fiorina was being blamed for the PP shooting. JS
Nope...we did that one too, tho I DID vote to find a way to blame it on RWrs.

You know they don't count your vote right? They only let you in the club because they know you lick the carpet clean in the lounge. Free labor ya know.
We Dems always vote on all the shootings. We own them all. So see? You've been spot on in blaming us for all the shootings.
Buc has warped logic. If a cop gets shot all Dems are the blame. If a cop shoots someone then that cop was just a bad apple.

Nope...it's not a complex issue at all. It's completely RWr black and white. Dems cause all cop shootings. We cause all shootings period.

Nope...it's not a complex issue at all. It's completely RWr black and white. Dems cause all cop shootings. We cause all shootings period.

Well....in a way....yeah. I'd argue 85% of shootings in America of any kind can be rooted in a failed liberal action. Yalls policies in the ghetto are working out SO WELL.

Well....in a way....yeah. I'd argue 85% of shootings in America of any kind can be rooted in a failed liberal action. Yalls policies in the ghetto are working out SO WELL.
Nope Nope Nope...100% and we are directly to blame. We pull the triggers. Every time. You are wise to blame everything on liberals. Very wise.

Nope Nope Nope...100% and we are directly to blame. We pull the triggers. Every time. You are wise to blame everything on liberals. Very wise.

No....YOU don't pull the triggers. You dont do guns. I'm sure the Navy never let you near the guns. You probably would've done unspeakable things with those long black barrels. Gross.

2016-02-26-17-10-59-429133334.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back