Another DemonRAT Antifa Thug Unmasked and Jailed for Attacking Trump Supporter

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Damn...ANOTHER VIOLENT DemonRAT.....WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE VIOLENT REPUBLICANS?

A vicious Antifa thug, who violently assaulted a Trump supporter outside a conservative event, has been jailed for 18 months for the attack.32-year-old David Campbell, stripped of the cowardly mask typically worn by Antifa mobs, pleaded guilty in September to two counts of felony assault.Campbell attacked a 56-year-old man as he left the A Night for Freedom event in New York City, organized by conservative activist Mike Cernovich.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

The perp......reminds me of the Unibomber with a shave and haircut!
20101876-7606489-image-a-3_1571862791206.jpg

A vicious Antifa thug, who violently assaulted a Trump supporter outside a conservative event, has been jailed for 18 months for the attack.32-year-old David Campbell, stripped of the cowardly mask typically worn by Antifa mobs, pleaded guilty in September to two counts of felony assault.Campbell attacked a 56-year-old man as he left the A Night for Freedom event in New York City, organized by conservative activist Mike Cernovich.

How do you know he is a democrat?

Well, well, well. It'll be fun to see just how tough the little prick is with 8" of Bubba jammed up his ass.

Meanwhile, many more Trump brownshirts have been convicted. Very dishonest to leave that fact out.

Most of the violence is on the right. And the right loves that violence, and wants to see more of it.

Two members of the Proud Boys got longer sentences...

Typical cowardly Antifa, they attack the elderly or women. When confronted one on one with someone that would easily fight back, they run away.

Typical cowardly Antifa, they attack the elderly or women. When confronted one on one with someone that would easily fight back, they run away.
I am sure they will learn the car in the crowd trick soon...

That vacant, off in the distance blank stare that these cellar dwellers have. Now he can dwell in another type cell.

There ARE no Trump brownshirts, moron. They're ALL on the Left. Do your homework, idiot.

The parallels are striking. Nazis/Republicans claimed that the Jews/liberals are the real violent ones, and they do that in order to justify their own brownshirt violence in the name of "self defense".

Meanwhile, back in reality, a couple of Proud Boys - AKA Trump's Brownshirts -- were just sentenced to prison.

2 Proud Boys members sentenced to 4 years
---
In issuing the sentences Tuesday, Dwyer said the brawl reminded of violent clashes that went unchecked in Europe in the 1930s, fueling the rise of fascism.

Such violence won't be tolerated in New York City, "especially at this time in the country when people are so divided," the judge said.
---

And meanwhile, back in reality, conservative terrorists killed 50 people in the USA in 2018, and liberal terrorists killed nobody.

The two sides are polar opposites. Conservatives support violence, while liberals condemn it.

Tuff guy amongst friends . They only hang in safe zones and with groups of like-minded cowards . Theyre Democrats
And you know this because as a Republican you hang around Democrats...
Nope , I'd much rather hang demorats but that's another topic . I grew up in the inner city and was a target of you self serving apologist and didn't fall for it . Face your own failures and don't try to extend them out to others .

Tuff guy amongst friends . They only hang in safe zones and with groups of like-minded cowards . Theyre Democrats
And you know this because as a Republican you hang around Democrats...
Nope , I'd much rather hang demorats but that's another topic . I grew up in the inner city and was a target of you self serving apologist and didn't fall for it . Face your own failures and don't try to extend them out to others .
I'll tell that to the herd of cattle across the road or would you prefer I shout it out to ten thousand chickens across the road?

There ARE no Trump brownshirts, moron. They're ALL on the Left. Do your homework, idiot.

The parallels are striking. Nazis/Republicans claimed that the Jews/liberals are the real violent ones, and they do that in order to justify their own brownshirt violence in the name of "self defense".

Meanwhile, back in reality, a couple of Proud Boys - AKA Trump's Brownshirts -- were just sentenced to prison.

---
In issuing the sentences Tuesday, Dwyer said the brawl reminded of violent clashes that went unchecked in Europe in the 1930s, fueling the rise of fascism.

Such violence won't be tolerated in New York City, "especially at this time in the country when people are so divided," the judge said.
---

And meanwhile, back in reality, conservative terrorists killed 50 people in the USA in 2018, and liberal terrorists killed nobody.

The two sides are polar opposites. Conservatives support violence, while liberals condemn it.
They are always trying to blame someone else because they are underachievers...

---

---

another clueless liberal making a fool out of himself (itself?), Open your eyes , Open your mind - they own you fool.

---

---

They are always trying to blame someone else because they are underachievers...
Said the Bart Simpson hero worshipper . Grow up ,there are people watching you

Meanwhile, many more Trump brownshirts have been convicted. Very dishonest to leave that fact out.

Most of the violence is on the right. And the right loves that violence, and wants to see more of it.
Not from what I have experienced personally

Forum List

Back