Another DemonRAT Antifa Thug Unmasked and Jailed for Attacking Trump Supporter

There ARE no Trump brownshirts, moron. They're ALL on the Left. Do your homework, idiot.

The parallels are striking. Nazis/Republicans claimed that the Jews/liberals are the real violent ones, and they do that in order to justify their own brownshirt violence in the name of "self defense".

Meanwhile, back in reality, a couple of Proud Boys - AKA Trump's Brownshirts -- were just sentenced to prison.

2 Proud Boys members sentenced to 4 years
---
In issuing the sentences Tuesday, Dwyer said the brawl reminded of violent clashes that went unchecked in Europe in the 1930s, fueling the rise of fascism.

Such violence won't be tolerated in New York City, "especially at this time in the country when people are so divided," the judge said.
---

And meanwhile, back in reality, conservative terrorists killed 50 people in the USA in 2018, and liberal terrorists killed nobody.

The two sides are polar opposites. Conservatives support violence, while liberals condemn it.
Are you a Jew?

There ARE no Trump brownshirts, moron. They're ALL on the Left. Do your homework, idiot.

The parallels are striking. Nazis/Republicans claimed that the Jews/liberals are the real violent ones, and they do that in order to justify their own brownshirt violence in the name of "self defense".

Meanwhile, back in reality, a couple of Proud Boys - AKA Trump's Brownshirts -- were just sentenced to prison.

---
In issuing the sentences Tuesday, Dwyer said the brawl reminded of violent clashes that went unchecked in Europe in the 1930s, fueling the rise of fascism.

Such violence won't be tolerated in New York City, "especially at this time in the country when people are so divided," the judge said.
---

And meanwhile, back in reality, conservative terrorists killed 50 people in the USA in 2018, and liberal terrorists killed nobody.

The two sides are polar opposites. Conservatives support violence, while liberals condemn it.
Are you a Jew?
Would that make him more special to you if he were?

---

---

They are always trying to blame someone else because they are underachievers...
Said the Bart Simpson hero worshipper . Grow up ,there are people watching you
Trump's hair never grew up so I don't have to either..

Nope , I'd much rather hang demorats but that's another topic

I usually don't need to demonstrate the fundamentally violent nature of conservatives. I only need to let them talk, and they'll inevitably do it themselves.

---

---

Are you a Jew?
Would that make him more special to you if he were?
Define “special”

Is that so? Do explain this list from last year of 639 instances of left wing harassment and violence: Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Just because CNN didn't report it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. All you've proven here is that when the right DOES get violent, they are way more fucking effective at it. Remember that as you & your Antifa dweebs keep poking the bear.

Nope , I'd much rather hang demorats but that's another topic

I usually don't need to demonstrate the fundamentally violent nature of conservatives. I only need to let them talk, and they'll inevitably do it themselves.
By conservative you obviously are referring to neoconservative left wing democrats. The ones who are intensely resistant to change and progress and demonstrate their intolerance through violence and staging fake hate crimes.

Damn...ANOTHER VIOLENT DemonRAT.....WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE VIOLENT REPUBLICANS?

A vicious Antifa thug, who violently assaulted a Trump supporter outside a conservative event, has been jailed for 18 months for the attack.32-year-old David Campbell, stripped of the cowardly mask typically worn by Antifa mobs, pleaded guilty in September to two counts of felony assault.Campbell attacked a 56-year-old man as he left the A Night for Freedom event in New York City, organized by conservative activist Mike Cernovich.

(Excerpt) Read more at nnettle.com ...

The perp......reminds me of the Unibomber with a shave and haircut!
20101876-7606489-image-a-3_1571862791206.jpg
How do you know he is a democrat?
Ever see or HEAR about one being a Republican.....the sound of silence!

You throw it out there so blatantly. I am a Jew. Are you?

You didn't answer the question. What does anyone here being a jew have to do with anything?

If you're going to bring up my people and my ancestors who died under Hitler then I need to gauge your perspective. That is is why I ask. Being a Jew where I lost 90% of my ancestors to Hitler it hits home and when assholes just throw out comparisons it amuses me. You have no idea what it was like for my ancestors back then. NONE. Unless you're a Jew yourself and have heard it from family members.

when assholes just throw out comparisons it amuses me.

So as the comparison is valid, what's the problem? After all, I'm stopping a repeat of unpleasant history.

The modern right fakes stories of violence to justify their own violence. If they don't like their similarity to Nazis being highlighted, they should stop running out of the Nazi playbook.

And I don't care if anyone takes offense because I pointed that out.

when assholes just throw out comparisons it amuses me.

So as the comparison is valid, what's the problem? After all, I'm stopping a repeat of unpleasant history.

The modern right fakes stories of violence to justify their own violence. If they don't like their similarity to Nazis being highlighted, they should stop running out of the Nazi playbook.

And I don't care if anyone takes offense because I pointed that out.

Their so called "violence" is nothing compared to what happened to my people. False equivalency. It is like comparing a Pop Warner football game to the NFL. It would be like me opining what it is like to be African American when I am not one. So you're not Jewish. So STFU when talking about such issues.

Their so called "violence" is nothing compared to what happened to my people.

Didn't say it was. Not yet. That's the point, to stop it from reaching such levels. After all, a significant number of Trump cultists on this board have announced how they want to see mass killings of liberals. Is that cool with you?

Needless to say, there aren't any liberals calling for mass murder of their political opponents. The two sides are totally different in that way.

So STFU when talking about such issues.

Being jewish doesn't give anyone the right to censor everyone who correctly points out the Nazi-like behavior of the Trump cult.

Now, why do you feel such a burning need to run cover for any and all reprehensible behavior by the Trump cult?

Didn't say it was. Not yet. That's the point, to stop it from reaching such levels. After all, a significant portion of Trump cultists on this board have announced how they want to see mass killings of liberals. Is that cool with you?

Being jewish doesn't give anyone the right to censor everyone who correctly points out the Nazi-like behavior of the Trump cult.

Now, why do you feel such a burning need to run cover for any and all reprehensible behavior by the Trump cult?
Because your opinion is not a fact as the Democrats are highly antisemtic. From their bullshit BDS movement to flying the Palestinian flag at the DNC to burning the flag of Israel outside the DNC.

Right wing weirdos have never tried to assault me but Antifa tried. You tell me who is evil.

Because your opinion is not a fact as the Democrats are highly antisemtic

So all the white supremacists, who are also antisemitic, are really Democrats?

And most jews vote Democratic because most jews are secretly antisemitic?

Your delusion level looks to be going off the charts here.

From their bullshit BDS movement to flying the Palestinian flag at the DNC to burning the flag of Israel outside the DNC.

Oh, I see. You're now using the "any criticism of Israel is antisemitic" tactic.

Right wing weirdos have never tried to assault me but Antifa tried. You tell me who is evil.

As you're here running interference for the brownshirt tactics of the right, it would appear to be you. Since you brought your ancestors into the discussion, let me point out that I don't think your ancestors would be pleased with you now.

---

---

So Antifa is nonviolent? Really, Mamooth? Come on, dude...I know you're partisan but making statements like that are so ridiculous that it borders on farce!

Because your opinion is not a fact as the Democrats are highly antisemtic

So all the white supremacists, who are also antisemitic, are really Democrats?

And most jews vote Democratic because most jews are secretly antisemitic?

Your delusion level looks to be going off the charts here.

From their bullshit BDS movement to flying the Palestinian flag at the DNC to burning the flag of Israel outside the DNC.

Oh, I see. You're now using the "any criticism of Israel is antisemitic" tactic.

As you're here running interference for the brownshirt tactics of the right, it would appear to be you. Since you brought your ancestors into the discussion, let me point out that I don't think your ancestors would be pleased with you now.
Criticism is fine. BDS means the end of Israel. You’re too stupid to comprehend that.

Didn't say it was. Not yet. That's the point, to stop it from reaching such levels. After all, a significant number of Trump cultists on this board have announced how they want to see mass killings of liberals. Is that cool with you?

Needless to say, there aren't any liberals calling for mass murder of their political opponents. The two sides are totally different in that way.

Liberals Have been calling for the mass murder of their political opponents via the fake staged coup attempt.

Forum List

Back