Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

Yeah. And your party elected several rapists and child molesters. Save the moral blather for someone who believes your crap.
As if your party hasn't.....lolololol

I don't have a party. And I'm also not the one trying to tie Josh Duggar's actions around certain Republican candidates necks... While begging people to vote for someone who's husband was a serial rapist.

they just can't hate on someone enough. even a everyday CITIZEN... you can feel their hate for us through our computers. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen. not an admirable trait either. some are just damn scary you read their crap
And yet, you are a stand up kind of gal..........for Josh.

I just want to hear the actual facts. Not a bunch of unhinged liberals version of the "truth". Period.

You want the truth?

youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

You're so funny. Defending an incestuous child molester and his parent facilitators with a lecture about morality. Attacking those who exposed the degenerates who allowed their kids to be molested by their incestuous son somehow makes sense to you. All this in the time frame of others of your ilk defending the pedophile behavior of one of your parties most powerful men. A guy just a few heartbeats away from the Presidency.

Yeah. And your party elected several rapists and child molesters. Save the moral blather for someone who believes your crap.
As if your party hasn't.....lolololol

I don't have a party. And I'm also not the one trying to tie Josh Duggar's actions around certain Republican candidates necks... While begging people to vote for someone who's husband was a serial rapist.

they just can't hate on someone enough. even a everyday CITIZEN... you can feel their hate for us through our computers. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen. not an admirable trait either. some are just damn scary you read their crap

Trust me... I know very well what kind of people I am dealing with.

Creepy and unstable. :)
Wow, people that judge pedos are creepy and unstable in your mind.

I don't watch cable. Have never heard of the Duggars before this controversy.

But I do know hypocrisy, when I see it.

Remember Lena Dunham's revelation she molested her sister????????

Lena Dunham Describes Sexually Abusing Her Little Sister Truth Revolt

But anyone that called foul on this was a "right wing nut." They were intolerant, and bigoted and blah blah blah.

Lena Dunham defends herself against accusations of sexual abuse - LA Times

Jimmy Kimmel Defends Lena Dunham Mediaite

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dg...ce-between-josh-duggar-and-lena-dunham-again/

But, the left sure have jumped on this Duggar thing. Why, I have no idea and really don't care. If the guy is guilty. Lock him up and throw away the key.

But the double standard is obvious, and I know the left will go crazy, because I dare point it out.
It's Springdale, Arkanass, what would you expect for hicks?

stephanie and blue gin would beat the damn truth fairy to fucking death

OH I know how you Intolerant snobs ON THE LEFT. don't like having the same treatment or the shit you dish out on others thrown back at you. but you got a bunch of atta boys for it...Which proves how shallow and small some of you are..Now maybe you all can sleep tonight because of the Duggers. I mean they were so damn important

OH I know how you snobs ON THE LEFT. don't like having the same treatment or the shit you dish out on others thrown back at you. but you got a bunch of atta boys for it...Which proves how shallow and small some of you are..Now maybe you all can sleep tonight because of the Duggers. I mean they were so damn important
"So damn important"? To you it would seem so. What with your heavy Josh Crush.

okay child molester....and i didnt call him a pedophile...its a link

He was a child himself
Latest studies say that approximately 32% of male-female siblings have sexual contact (touching, seeing, exploring) prior to age 15.

I know, "playing doctor". With that said I think there is probably more to it than just that and I think what happened was horrible but this witch hunt is getting tiresome. The records should have never been released.

"Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars"

That you and others on the right don't get it comes as no surprise.

This issue has nothing to do with who committed a given bad act and what political party he belongs to.

The issue concerns the fact that republicans and conservatives – unlike democrats and liberals – have always sought to propagate the myth that republicans are the party of 'family values,' that republicans and conservatives possess 'moral superiority,' where most conservatives presume to lecture others concerning morals and values.

When republicans and conservatives engage in bad acts – such as child molestation – it draws attention to the fact that most on the right are inconsistent hypocrites, that they are indeed no better than anyone else, and that republicans and conservatives possess no 'monopoly' on morals and values, as most on the right attempt to maintain.

Republicans and conservatives have only themselves to blame when they are subject to justified and appropriate ridicule with regard to their 'family values.'

"Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars"

That you and others on the right don't get it comes as no surprise.

This issue has nothing to do with who committed a given bad act and what political party he belongs to.

The issue concerns the fact that republicans and conservatives – unlike democrats and liberals – have always sought to propagate the myth that republicans are the party of 'family values,' that republicans and conservatives possess 'moral superiority,' where most conservatives presume to lecture others concerning morals and values.

When republicans and conservatives engage in bad acts – such as child molestation – it draws attention to the fact that most on the right are inconsistent hypocrites, that they are indeed no better than anyone else, and that republicans and conservatives possess no 'monopoly' on morals and values, as most on the right attempt to maintain.

Republicans and conservatives have only themselves to blame when they are subject to justified and appropriate ridicule with regard to their 'family values.'

Yet you are trying to make it political

OH I know how you Intolerant snobs ON THE LEFT. don't like having the same treatment or the shit you dish out on others thrown back at you. but you got a bunch of atta boys for it...Which proves how shallow and small some of you are..Now maybe you all can sleep tonight because of the Duggers. I mean they were so damn important
Snobs don't approve of pedos but you do. Awesome.

THIS NEWS was never suppose to be released as HE WAS A juvenile. You can't take back what you've all started now. I hope YOU'RE PROUD of yoursleves

Forum List

Back