Another example of lib hypocrisy. Lena Dunham vs. the Duggars

He never turned himself into the authorities.

Yes he did.

It was a part if the discussion between lawyers about the records being released illegally.
When he was eighteen and allegations surfaced that he'd molested little children an investigation started. He did not turn himself over to the authorities no matter how much you pretend he did.

Yes he did.

It was a part if the discussion between lawyers about the records being released illegally.
When he was eighteen and allegations surfaced that he'd molested little children an investigation started. He did not turn himself over to the authorities no matter how much you pretend he did.
You are wrong and lying Ravi. Even the People Magazine article references his "formal confession" to police prior to entering therapy in Arkansas.
The only cop he spoke to was a family friend who happened to be a highway patrol officer and a pedophile.
What's wrong with being a pedophile? He was born that way and can't help his sexual orientation?

You can't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation like that.
You're like the Duggar parents. Very unclear on what is consent between adults and what is sexual assault on a child.

Yes he did.

Yes he did.

You are wrong and lying Ravi. Even the People Magazine article references his "formal confession" to police prior to entering therapy in Arkansas.
The only cop he spoke to was a family friend who happened to be a highway patrol officer and a pedophile.
What's wrong with being a pedophile? He was born that way and can't help his sexual orientation?

You're like the Duggar parents. Very unclear on what is consent between adults and what is sexual assault on a child.
This isn't an issue of consent, this is an issue of orientation. If you can't for example deny service to a homosexual due to the orientation they were born with, you cannot deny making a cake for a nambla meetup, after all you are discriminating on the basis of a sexual orientation they were born with.

This isn't an issue of consent, this is an issue of orientation. If you can't for example deny service to a homosexual due to the orientation they were born with, you cannot deny making a cake for a nambla meetup, after all you are discriminating on the basis of a sexual orientation they were born with.
Wrong...and that makes you a creepy person if you cannot see the very clear distinction.

Josh confessed to the police. And ALL of the Duggar children gave statements.
Sounds like you are selectively choosing which news accounts to believe and reference. The city attorney related to the records release is saying there was no choice. A freedom of information request made release legal and obligatory. The subject was over 18 and the victim names were redacted.

Redacted only their names. The other information led directly to their identities... Which is why it was ordered sealed by a judge and later destroyed.

Hopefully this nitwit Police Chief will spend her retirement in jail.
But not Josh...yes we get it.

The police didn't press charges against Josh probably because he was a juvenile and was entering therapy. Not my call.

The Police chief on the other hand knowingly broke the law and did so as an adult and as a person of authority.

Pardon me. 13 years ago. That would make him 13/14 years old. Miss semantics police. He is 27 now.

Yes he did.

Pardon me. 13 years ago. That would make him 13/14 years old. Miss semantics police. He is 27 now.

Yes he did.

Wrong.

didnt they give up that right when they began to advocate the death penalty for incest? the right to privacy? when you advocate something like the death penalty for a crime you best be sure its not going on in your own glass house

THEY and we citizens don't give up anything for advocating whatever.... especially our RIGHT TO PRIVACY because you people thinks it's your right to know. You don't care you damaged THE VICTIMS by all you small people's vindictiveness

didnt they give up that right when they began to advocate the death penalty for incest? the right to privacy? when you advocate something like the death penalty for a crime you best be sure its not going on in your own glass house

THEY and we citizens don't give up anything for advocating whatever.... especially our RIGHT TO PRIVACY because you people thinks it's your right to know. You don't care you damaged THE VICTIMS by all you small people's vindictiveness
Josh has the right to privacy....just like any pedophile wants people to leave them alone and honor their right to privacy, Stephanie?

You're so funny. Defending an incestuous child molester and his parent facilitators with a lecture about morality. Attacking those who exposed the degenerates who allowed their kids to be molested by their incestuous son somehow makes sense to you. All this in the time frame of others of your ilk defending the pedophile behavior of one of your parties most powerful men. A guy just a few heartbeats away from the Presidency.

Yeah. And your party elected several rapists and child molesters. Save the moral blather for someone who believes your crap.
As if your party hasn't.....lolololol

I don't have a party. And I'm also not the one trying to tie Josh Duggar's actions around certain Republican candidates necks... While begging people to vote for someone who's husband was a serial rapist.

You're so funny. Defending an incestuous child molester and his parent facilitators with a lecture about morality. Attacking those who exposed the degenerates who allowed their kids to be molested by their incestuous son somehow makes sense to you. All this in the time frame of others of your ilk defending the pedophile behavior of one of your parties most powerful men. A guy just a few heartbeats away from the Presidency.

Yeah. And your party elected several rapists and child molesters. Save the moral blather for someone who believes your crap.

I don't have a party.

of course you don't

And I'm also not the one trying to tie Josh Duggar's actions around certain Republican candidates necks...

So, having a GOP candidate and a wanna be candidate chime in on Josh being a "victim" means nothing?
While begging people to vote for someone who's husband was a serial rapist.

Who's begging people to vote for who?

I don't have a party. And I'm also not the one trying to tie Josh Duggar's actions around certain Republican candidates necks... While begging people to vote for someone who's husband was a serial rapist.

they just can't hate on someone enough. even a everyday CITIZEN... you can feel their hate for us through our computers. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen. not an admirable trait either. some are just damn scary you read their crap

Huckabee has absolutely come out to defend the Duggar family and you are lying about and baring false witness against Bill Clinton. He was never charged, indicted or brought to court on rape charges.

they just can't hate on someone enough. even a everyday CITIZEN... you can feel their hate for us through our computers. it's the sickest thing I've ever seen. not an admirable trait either. some are just damn scary you read their crap
And yet, you are a stand up kind of gal..........for Josh.

Trust me... I know very well what kind of people I am dealing with.

Creepy and unstable. :)

Huckabee has absolutely come out to defend the Duggar family and you are lying about and baring false witness against Bill Clinton. He was never charged, indicted or brought to court on rape charges.

Neither was Josh. That doesn't help your case any BTW.

And yet, you are a stand up kind of gal..........for Josh.

I just want to hear the actual facts. Not a bunch of unhinged liberals version of the "truth". Period.

and just damn sad they have so much hate for others (even ones not involved in Politics). I can't figure out why. but we see it all the time.

and just damn sad they have so much hate for others (even ones not involved in Politics). I can't figure out why. but we see it all the time.

Don't waste any of your "love on Josh" energy.

Forum List

Back