Another example of Trump "con-job" on his base.....

The story made the headlines last summer, but it is still highly relevant.

It would take some long-needed honesty by Trump backers to admit that the charlatan/demagogue LIES to his base and refuses to accept responsibility for his lies that cause major hardships to those that actually chose to believe him.

Case in point is this......

Donald Trump stood outside a Carrier manufacturing plant in Indianapolis, Indiana weeks before taking office and boasted he just saved 1,100 jobs from being shipped to Mexico.

Inside the plant, some workers were skeptical. Carrier had promised layoffs, which Trump glossed over in his claim to save over 1,000 jobs.

These workers were proven right. Though Trump struck a deal with Carrier promising them $7 million in local business incentives if they kept their Indianapolis plant open, the heating and cooling company warned that it would still outsource a number of Indiana jobs to Mexico, regardless. But the Trump campaign still championed the deal as a win for American workers.

The company had openly promised the layoffs even while Trump was celebrating the company’s decision to keep its Indianapolis plant open......Some employees who believed Trump’s promises are now destined for disappointment,

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump 'Misled' Them
Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com
Carriet plant to layoff employees despite deal with Trump | The ...
Crying again, daily non stop. You really are a little sissy.
You should visit the unemployed Carrier workers on Christmas and tell them they are sissies.

No, fuck head, the real BUTT HURT is from those poor Indian workers who were LIED to by the orange charlatan.......

But,I did ask for an honest right winger to come forward, and sure shit you are NOT that....
Have some more orange kool-aid.
"Indian" workers? Are you still butt hurt about the Pocahontas thing?

My God, it just goes on and on, eh?
Indian workers seem to be butt hurt but nat isn't. Hey, I'm not making this stuff up.

Weird, I could have sworn Nat was butt hurt.

Evidently you also failed to correct your screw up too....what a fricken liberal.

I will fix it........Will THAT relieve your constipation, asshole???.....LOL

Now, now don't get your panties in a bunch, just because you're the idiot.
I notice how you rubes are deliberately avoiding facing the fact Trump spit in your dumb faces.

Trump depends on your willful stupidity.

He can lie this much to you rubes only if he holds you in utter contempt. He can only do so if he believes you are the dumbest people who ever lived.

We're still enjoying the fact Obama is gone, Sanders is out and Hillary is digging a deeper hole for herself.

I notice how you rubes are deliberately avoiding facing the fact Trump spit in your dumb faces.

Trump depends on your willful stupidity.

Once again, its time for one of my favorite cartoons (does Meathead and Stinker fit this group???LOL)

upload_2017-11-28_11-34-52.png

Maybe nat was talking about this:

More Indians living in the US want a job back home after Donald Trump became the president of the world’s largest economy.

The number of Indians in the US searching for jobs in India has gone up more than 10-fold between December and March, according to an analysis by consulting firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Pvt Ltd, shared exclusively with Mint.

There were approximately 600 US-based Indians seeking jobs in India in December 2016. By the end of March 2017, the number had gone up to approximately 7,000, Deloitte analysis said.

H1-B visa: More Indians in US seek jobs back home as Trump signs order

What that has to do with Carrier is beyond me.

The story made the headlines last summer, but it is still highly relevant.

It would take some long-needed honesty by Trump backers to admit that the charlatan/demagogue LIES to his base and refuses to accept responsibility for his lies that cause major hardships to those that actually chose to believe him.

Case in point is this......

Donald Trump stood outside a Carrier manufacturing plant in Indianapolis, Indiana weeks before taking office and boasted he just saved 1,100 jobs from being shipped to Mexico.

Inside the plant, some workers were skeptical. Carrier had promised layoffs, which Trump glossed over in his claim to save over 1,000 jobs.

These workers were proven right. Though Trump struck a deal with Carrier promising them $7 million in local business incentives if they kept their Indianapolis plant open, the heating and cooling company warned that it would still outsource a number of Indiana jobs to Mexico, regardless. But the Trump campaign still championed the deal as a win for American workers.

The company had openly promised the layoffs even while Trump was celebrating the company’s decision to keep its Indianapolis plant open......Some employees who believed Trump’s promises are now destined for disappointment,

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump 'Misled' Them
Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com
Carriet plant to layoff employees despite deal with Trump | The ...

Something else for right wing morons on this thread to "cheer" about

The elimination of Carrier’s 1,400 jobs will cause an additional 1,358 jobs to be lost across the state, citing economic predictions made by the center. That is further compounded by the fact that Huntington-based United Technologies Electronic Controls is eliminating 700 Hoosier jobs by 2018 and moving its operation to Mexico.

Carrier closing to cost Indiana economy $108M a year - IndyStar

Something else for right wing morons on this thread to "cheer" about

The elimination of Carrier’s 1,400 jobs will cause an additional 1,358 jobs to be lost across the state, citing economic predictions made by the center. That is further compounded by the fact that Huntington-based United Technologies Electronic Controls is eliminating 700 Hoosier jobs by 2018 and moving its operation to Mexico.

Carrier closing to cost Indiana economy $108M a year - IndyStar
Whoops:

Published 7:05 a.m. ET June 17, 2016 | Updated 11:36 a.m. ET June 17, 2016

I would say poor Indian workers, but it seems that may not be the case.

I think nat''s butt hurt is effecting his mind, so deep it is.

More Indians living in the US want a job back home after Donald Trump became the president of the world’s largest economy.

The number of Indians in the US searching for jobs in India has gone up more than 10-fold between December and March, according to an analysis by consulting firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Pvt Ltd, shared exclusively with Mint.

There were approximately 600 US-based Indians seeking jobs in India in December 2016. By the end of March 2017, the number had gone up to approximately 7,000, Deloitte analysis said.

Trump’s speech that day gave no indication of the impending layoffs. Instead, Trump predicted his deal would lead to new Carrier jobs.

“So many people in that big, big beautiful plant behind us—which will be even more beautiful in about seven months from now—they’re so happy. They’re gonna have a great Christmas,” Trump said at his Dec. 1 rally outside the Carrier plant.

“There are some people who feel they were misled. Because he misled them,” Jones said. “With him saying what he did that day, and not saying... that 550 jobs were still going to leave that facility and go to Mexico.” Carrier is most likely to lay off its least-senior employees, Jones said.

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump ‘Misled’ Them

Merry Christmas, rubes!

Trump saved carrier - but he didnt

Trump made Ford open plants in America - but he didnt

Trump had a better plan that replaced Obamacare - but he didnt

Trump was going to fight the national debt - but he didn't

Trump was going to put crooked hillary in jail - but he didnt

Trump was going to crush ISIS - but he didnt

Trump was going to clean up ghetto's - but he didnt

Trump was never going to take vacations - but he does

psssssssssssst - YO DONNIEBIO

:321:

'Another example of Trump "con-job" on his base.....'

D@MN IT! Did he say, 'I did not have sex with that woman' again?
...oh wait, that was Bill.

D@MN IT! Did he promise to deliver health care that would not cost a dime, would pay for itself, and if you liked your plan you could keep it, again?
...oh wait, that was Barry.

DAMN IT! Die he promise to win in a 'landslide' then lose the election, again?
...oh wait, that was Hillary.

What did Trump supposedly do again?

:lmao:

Another example of butt hurt.
Yea, for Trump voters. Should we pity them or give them the "I told ya so" song?

Trump supports tax cuts for the middle class, but he doesn't.

Trump says his taxes won't go down, but they will.

Trump says wages will go up, but they won't.

And his base, so eager to be screwed, and they will be.

5176-1507949380-faa203276c87d7ca46cd944f4db612e1.jpg

Trump’s speech that day gave no indication of the impending layoffs. Instead, Trump predicted his deal would lead to new Carrier jobs.

“So many people in that big, big beautiful plant behind us—which will be even more beautiful in about seven months from now—they’re so happy. They’re gonna have a great Christmas,” Trump said at his Dec. 1 rally outside the Carrier plant.

“There are some people who feel they were misled. Because he misled them,” Jones said. “With him saying what he did that day, and not saying... that 550 jobs were still going to leave that facility and go to Mexico.” Carrier is most likely to lay off its least-senior employees, Jones said.

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump ‘Misled’ Them

Merry Christmas, rubes!
But why would "poor Indian workers" care? Why would they be butt hurt? Are there many in Mexico?

According to you libs politicians get credit for trying, it doesn't matter if they are successful.

Forum List

Back