Another example of Trump's blatant LIES....

Trump lap dogs would stand by this orange clown EVEN when openly shown what a fucked up (and probably insane) child the Trumpster is……At the very least, they should stay away from a thread such as this, instead they double down on showing their shared insanity. Go figure.

Trump lap dogs would stand by this orange clown EVEN when openly shown what a fucked up (and probably insane) child the Trumpster is……At the very least, they should stay away from a thread such as this, instead they double down on showing their shared insanity. Go figure.
you lost the election. Get over it. In four years, better yet in two, lubricate on the first Monday of November.

you lost the election. Get over it. In four years, better yet in two, lubricate on the first Monday of November.
Why? Trump, though wants to be, is not a dictator, and if he tries it, he will be scooted out of office and into prison so quickly, you will be going whaaaaa ?

you lost the election.

You’re way too dumb to realize how you lost ALSO…..Trump’s “genius” was to round up all the idiots in this country to vote for him……and now he will equally screw them without their even realizing it

you lost the election.

You’re way too dumb to realize how you lost ALSO…..Trump’s “genius” was to round up all the idiots in this country to vote for him……and now he will equally screw them without their even realizing it
You can tell from my level of whining how butt hurt I am about "losing" the election. Always a key indicator. :)

Trump, though wants to be, is not a dictator, and if he tries it, he will be scooted out of office and into prison so quickly, you will be going whaaaaa ?
Drunk? Bit early, ain't it?

Way too many commas for sober prose. Maybe an inner-city education?
Easily understood, but you have trouble with it? OK.
I don't suffer idiots gladly. Now, if you're not a native-English speaker, you have my apologies. But you are still an idiot no matter what.

Do you believe Clapper when he said there was no evidence whatsoever found indicating that The Russians tried to collude with The Trump Team on impacting the election and that there was no wiretapping at Trump Tower?

Do you believe Clapper?

MORON, One last time.........Clapper did NOT state that there is NO evidence about Trump and the Russians. He DID say that there was no wiretapping of Trump Towers while he (Clapper) was in office.

I don't suffer idiots gladly.

Then, by all mean, STAY AWAY from MIRRORS.......LOL
Do you believe Clapper when he said there was no evidence whatsoever found indicating that The Russians tried to collude with The Trump Team on impacting the election and that there was no wiretapping at Trump Tower?

Do you believe Clapper?
That is not what Clapper said, though. That is your Alt Fact interpretation.

Forum List

Back