Another Fake News Meme The Tards Drank

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There is a very long list of fake news stories the pseudocons drank over the years: Fool Me A Thousand Times

Even as they shout their newly taught term "fake news!" at everything they don't like, it was just a matter of time before they proved they are still the biggest piss drinkers going: Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" Gave Hillary $15M... for her "Clinton Foundation"

I've been hearing this one meme making a comeback lately as Trump invents five million illegal Mexicans voting.

You've heard it: Obama told illegals to vote.

That was fake news manufactured by the propagandists at Fox "News".

Obama tells illegals to go vote

Despot Obama Ignores Constitution / Law - Considers Illegals 'Citizens' - easyt is a huge piss drinker. In that topic, he even attributed a quote made by the interviewer to Obama! :lol:

Obama encourages illegal aliens to vote without fear of being deported.

There are more recent examples. Here's one from today:

Not when we have gone decades without enforcing immigration laws. Not when there are sanctuary cities that purposely protects those here illegally from being turned over to ICE. Not when Obama tells people that the voter rolls will not be investigated to find those that are non citizens

Last edited:
All this to distract the rube herd from Putin helping Trump get elected.

Trump learns he won the election with Putin's help. He then calls for an investigation...

...into five million imaginary illegal Mexican voters who were told to vote by Obama.

To think these are the same tards who whine about "fake news" these days! :lol:

A classic huckster move. Distract the rubes from the real action, and divert their attention to an imaginary crisis.

Here's the full interview:

Obama did not say illegals should vote, or could vote. He made it very clear only citizens can vote.

The tards were punked. Yet again. For the thousandth time.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm the biggest gullible fuck who ever walked the planet Earth."

Obama did not say illegals should vote, or could vote.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, I'm the biggest gullible fuck who ever walked the planet Earth."

Dude, you should give up because the only purveyor of fake news is YOU! From the mans own mouth.

Dude, you should give up because the only purveyor of fake news is YOU! From the mans own mouth.

Wow. You just doubled down on your stupidity! :lol:

I would like to say I'm surprised, but you aren't the first piss drinker to do that when caught being fooled again.

You actually chose to NOT watch the FULL interview and decided to post an edited version intended to trick you dumb fucks.

Priceless.

I would like to say I'm surprised, but you aren't the first piss drinker to do that when caught being fooled again.

No, I posted up the relevant section where he says to an illegal alien for her to go vote. I understand the English language. Either you don't, or you're a dumbass propagandist. i'll let you choose.

No, I posted up the relevant section where he says to an illegal alien for her to go vote. I understand the English language. Either you don't, or you're a dumbass propagandist. i'll let you choose.

You actually chose to NOT watch the FULL interview and decided to post an edited version intended to trick you dumb fucks.

Priceless.

Man, you can't pay for this kind of entertainment.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Watch me go out of my way to be fooled again and again, shame on my parents for giving birth to me."

Priceless.

No, I posted up the section THAT MATTERS. The rest of the interview is filler. It has no bearing on what he told an ILLEGAL ALIEN TO DO, which is to GO VOTE. Which is fucking illegal you jackass.

Fox took out the part where Obama said you vote IF YOU ARE A CITIZEN. He makes it very clear, at least TWICE, you can only vote if you are a citizen.

But here we see an actual retard in the wild sticking with his fake news like glue.

Amazing.

Priceless.

No, I posted up the section THAT MATTERS. The rest of the interview is filler. It has no bearing on what he told an ILLEGAL ALIEN TO DO, which is to GO VOTE. Which is fucking illegal you jackass.

No, you posted a clip which took out key words.

Wow. I can't believe how well you are playing the part of a retard. People are going to think we colluded.

So they didn't know illegals are not allowed to vote?
Uh...........I wonder where got the idea they could vote?

"First of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote."

Fox deliberately left out this part:
"Part of what is important for Latino citizens (Obama actually stresses the word citizens here) is to make your voice heard, because you are not just speaking for yourself. You're speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school, who may not have a voice. Who can't legally vote."

Last edited:

He doesn't.

Fox News deliberately left out the part where Obama made it very clear that if you are not a CITIZEN, you "CAN'T LEGALLY VOTE".

He said Latino CITIZENS should speak for those WHO CAN'T LEGALLY VOTE.

Clear as vodka.

The rubes were conned yet again.

simple minded RW's cant thrive in the real world so they make up shit.. Fox couldn't thrive with out simple minded RW's so they make up shit.

both of them eat the peanuts out of Trumps shit pile, no questions asked.

I would like to thank the tards who refused to look at the full interview and stuck with the one which Fox deliberately left out the part where Obama said only citizens can vote and that non-citizens cannot vote.

You've played your gullible tard roles to perfection. Thank you. That was awesome.

Forum List

Back