Another Few Good Cops Bite the Dust

For calling the terrorist BLM movement a terrorist organization. These cities get what they deserve
Were those the terrorists that shit in our Capitol on January 6th and tried to install a man who clearly lost an election? Did BLM injure 130 police officers that day? I don`t recall BLM trying to destroy our Democracy as trump`s goons did. Idiot!

For calling the terrorist BLM movement a terrorist organization. These cities get what they deserve
Were those the terrorists that shit in our Capitol on January 6th and tried to install a man who clearly lost an election? Did BLM injure 130 police officers that day? I don`t recall BLM trying to destroy our Democracy as trump`s goons did. Idiot!
If you want to see terrorist, go to any black inner-city

gHv6tQQ.jpg

Riiigght.....they simply burned cities and businesses, murdered the business owners, and ransacked as much loot as their black grubby hands could carry. Idiot.

BLM injured FAR more cops than that and they even killed a bunch of cops, and they killed a bunch of civilians, assaulted thousands of people, burned down cities and looted billions of dollars from stores.

The two are mutually exclusive. Quit trying to deflect.

Forum List

Back