Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Thank god he has his second amendment rights

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Yeah I'm sure you know 1.6 million people. Your address book must have its own external drive.

When you "save lives" by taking out a threat -- whether that's in a war, a crime, or a personal encounter -- you're committing a counteroffensive. That's a counterattack, not a "defense". It's still destructive force as opposed to constructive. You're basically fighting a small-scale war that you hope you win.

War represents, and will always represent, the ultimate human abject failure. Strutting around with a firearm for "defense" is the personal equivalent of an MIC arming its nation to the teeth. There's no way out of that morass. It's a dead end.

No.....wrong.....a gun is designed to save the life of the user.....in most gun self defense cases the gun is never fired, and no one is shot or killed......that shows guns are designed to save lives.....are they abused...sure....but so are cars......

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Why do you keep trying to get people to believe that bogus number?

I prevent violent attacks with just a nasty sneer

There goes another one........scared that guy away before he could attack me

The studies I use are about using guns....1.6 million times a year....

You should pay for a study that looks at using "nasty sneers" to stop crime......

I would say that guns are saving a lot of lives without taking lives........

Basically you would say ANYTHING if you thought it made your obsession with guns sound good.

And what the fuck is up with repeating that outrageous lie about 1.6 million DGU's. You have been asked to prove that number over and over and over yet you can't. But that doesn't stop you from repeating that lie.

See my first sentence in this post.

This tragic story in no way reflects on the over-whelming and vast majority of lawful gun owners.

What is it that I have to change on my guns to make them an offensive weapon. Seeing as how you claim they are all for defensive purposes. Tell me what I have to change to make mine an offensive weapon.

Do I just have to change my mind?

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Yeah I'm sure you know 1.6 million people. Your address book must have its own external drive.

When you "save lives" by taking out a threat -- whether that's in a war, a crime, or a personal encounter -- you're committing a counteroffensive. That's a counterattack, not a "defense". It's still destructive force as opposed to constructive. You're basically fighting a small-scale war that you hope you win.

War represents, and will always represent, the ultimate human abject failure. Strutting around with a firearm for "defense" is the personal equivalent of an MIC arming its nation to the teeth. There's no way out of that morass. It's a dead end.

No.....wrong.....a gun is designed to save the life of the user.....in most gun self defense cases the gun is never fired, and no one is shot or killed......that shows guns are designed to save lives.....are they abused...sure....but so are cars......

No, YOU are wrong. The purpose of a gun is to send an offensive projectile. Unless you're planning to fire a bullet INTO a bullet that is on its way to you, that's offense -- whether it's in response to another gun or not. Actually if your bullet is intended to destroy another bullet, it's STILL offense. It's pro-acting something that in the previous moment was not there.

A "defense" is a block of something that already IS there. What you're describing is countering force with more force. Or as I like to put it, dousing a fire by pouring gasoline on it.

What is it that I have to change on my guns to make them an offensive weapon. Seeing as how you claim they are all for defensive purposes. Tell me what I have to change to make mine an offensive weapon.

You'd have to hold your gun up (broadside presumably, and unloaded) to block the path of the bullets. Then it's defensive. Gun Fetish Boy is playing semantics.

This tragic story in no way reflects on the over-whelming and vast majority of lawful gun owners.

Was the guy who started killing his relatives not a lawful gun owner? At least till the time he started killing people.
Situations can change pretty quick when you have a gun, a temper and a grievance with someone..

You'd have to hold your gun up (broadside presumably, and unloaded) to block the path of the bullets. Then it's defensive. Gun Fetish Boy is playing semantics.

Damn, I am gonna have to plaster guns all over me. I want to protect the entire package. Maybe they could start making bigger guns for defensive use. Cover more area. Interesting idea. Bullet proof vest might help also.

Was the guy who started killing his relatives not a lawful gun owner? At least till the time he started killing people.
Situations can change pretty quick when you have a gun, a temper and a grievance with someone..

Even if he was, I am not honestly not sure, this is in no way indicative of the rest of us law abiding gun owners. I am sorry these people were murdered but I think using this story as an excuse to curtail the rights of lawful gun owners is unseemly.

[QUOTE="hazlnut, post: 11210276, member: 39768"]At this point...[/QUOTE]

the police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the occupants of the home, addressing the family in Arabic.

Another "Good Guy"..., i do not believe i would call any arabic speaking person a "GOOD GUY", they are muslimes and got what they deserved. :up:

Sometimes the best defense is a good offense. Guns are used for self defense, and that's a perfectly valid use. But to deny that the mechanism of defense is to destroy an attacker is ludicrous. All these idiots who talk about using guns to scare an attacker down just by pointing it at them are idiots. You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

Even if he was, I am not honestly not sure, this is in no way indicative of the rest of us law abiding gun owners. I am sorry these people were murdered but I think using this story as an excuse to curtail the rights of lawful gun owners is unseemly.

Who suggested that?

But to deny that the mechanism of defense is to destroy an attacker is ludicrous. All these idiots who talk about using guns to scare an attacker down just by pointing it at them are idiots. You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

How do you go from posting nonsense ($100 an hour MW) to a post that makes sense? Interesting..

But to deny that the mechanism of defense is to destroy an attacker is ludicrous. All these idiots who talk about using guns to scare an attacker down just by pointing it at them are idiots. You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

How do you go from posting nonsense ($100 an hour MW) to a post that makes sense? Interesting..

Because I'm far too intelligent for you to comprehend. Neither post is nonsense. You're just too limited to understand it.

Who suggested that?

I didn't mean to suggest that was occurring in this thread. A few folks in the comment section of the linked article did so though. Sorry for the confusion, I should have been more specific in my post.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

too bad that the family hadn't stayed in 'morocco' where they belonged Rightwinger . Course in Morocco the guy woulda used a sword rather than a gun !! Maybe it was just some 'honor killings' !!

Forum List

Back