Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

OP posted article says that they were 'arabic' speaking and from morocco Pogo !!

No it does not. Learn to read.

Here's the article the OP referenced:

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

Crump said the family had origins in Morocco. During an hours-long standoff before the bodies were found, police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the occupants of the home, addressing the family in Arabic.

Want some aloe for your chapped ass? Or would you like to start another inane tangent, parsing the word "origins"?

Want a lesson in how English works with first person ("they were arabic [sic] speaking") and third person "police addressed them in Arabic")?

Oh, look, more of the hairsplitting and word-parsing I already predicted. At least you're reliable.

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

The depth of your abject ignoramitude appears to see no bounds. As mentioned earlier, when I lived in Europe I hung out with Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Egyptians and Sudanese. Presumably they were Muslim; I have to say 'presumably' only based on their origins. Not one, to my observation, was religious at all. This comic book scary-monster homogenous view you have -- where "Moroccan" automatically means religion, and religion automatically means culture, and culture automatically means "honor killing" -- even though not practiced in Morocco and not even hinted at anywhere in the story-- is amusing but says far more about your own pig-ignorance than any class of people you bend over backward to avoid understanding.

You're not interested in what the story is; you're interested in writing one.

I stopped reading at "ignoramitude". Anyone with vocabulary skills inferior to my kindergartner's has nothing to say that wouldn't be a criminal waste of my time.

"stopped reading". :lalala: Now there's a new plan.

No, it's what everyone's been doing with your posts for a while now. What's new is that you just realized it.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

The depth of your abject ignoramitude appears to see no bounds. As mentioned earlier, when I lived in Europe I hung out with Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Egyptians and Sudanese. Presumably they were Muslim; I have to say 'presumably' only based on their origins. Not one, to my observation, was religious at all. This comic book scary-monster homogenous view you have -- where "Moroccan" automatically means religion, and religion automatically means culture, and culture automatically means "honor killing" -- even though not practiced in Morocco and not even hinted at anywhere in the story-- is amusing but says far more about your own pig-ignorance than any class of people you bend over backward to avoid understanding.

I stopped reading at "ignoramitude". Anyone with vocabulary skills inferior to my kindergartner's has nothing to say that wouldn't be a criminal waste of my time.

No, it's what everyone's been doing with your posts for a while now. What's new is that you just realized it.

Then how is it you keep replying to them?

Oopsie. :eusa_doh:

OP posted article says that they were 'arabic' speaking and from morocco Pogo !!

No it does not. Learn to read.

Here's the article the OP referenced:

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

Crump said the family had origins in Morocco. During an hours-long standoff before the bodies were found, police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the occupants of the home, addressing the family in Arabic.

Want some aloe for your chapped ass? Or would you like to start another inane tangent, parsing the word "origins"?

Want a lesson in how English works with first person ("they were arabic [sic] speaking") and third person "police addressed them in Arabic")?

Oh, look, more of the hairsplitting and word-parsing I already predicted. At least you're reliable.

Oh look, you were wrong yet again. That must suck. :itsok:

Yes, the sad reality is that words really do mean what they mean. Who knew, right?

I'm pro freedom 'pogo' , pro freedom of speech same as the USA has as its First Amendment . I don't know what 'pro hate' is and I don't think that a person being pro hate would be doing anything illegal anyway !!

Funny, since in that thread earlier today about all the hate on this site you told the OP that that was a "bad attitude".... so if he was "anti-hate" and "anti-hate" is a "bad attitude" -- that must make you "pro-hate", must it not?

Then how is it you keep replying to them?

Oopsie. :eusa_doh:

You're incredibly repetitive.

Forum List

Back