Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

just trying to be helpful Pogo , I got it in writing , I mean , hey , everyone knows that 'morocco' is full of Arabic speaking muslims but now there can be no doubt by honest people . Some of those 'Moroccans' are imported to the USA and some live and die in Arizona . Article is just info and you are welcome !!

And I'm sure somewhere in the population of Morocco there are religious people. I've never met one among all the Moroccans I've known but one assumes they must exist.

Do you suppose when a James Holmes or a Craig Hicks or an Adam Lanza erupts in this country there's a poster on a Moroccan website going, "hey, what religion is he? what religion is he?"

:cuckoo:

No, but you all immediately accuse them of being TEA partiers! Then, when it is shown they are all left wing nutcases, you all shut up and slink off waiting for the next one so you can make the same accusations.

Bullshit. Quote where I did that. Any time, anywhere, pal. Get busy, let's see it.

Oh screw you and your BS moral outrage Pogo. You progressives do that shit all the time. I wish this site archived things for long enough for me to search out the silly posts you have made, but sadly it doesn't, and your posts are not compelling enough for me to store any.

just trying to be helpful Pogo , I got it in writing , I mean , hey , everyone knows that 'morocco' is full of Arabic speaking muslims but now there can be no doubt by honest people . Some of those 'Moroccans' are imported to the USA and some live and die in Arizona . Article is just info and you are welcome !!

And I'm sure somewhere in the population of Morocco there are religious people. I've never met one among all the Moroccans I've known but one assumes they must exist.

Do you suppose when a James Holmes or a Craig Hicks or an Adam Lanza erupts in this country there's a poster on a Moroccan website going, "hey, what religion is he? what religion is he?"

No, but you all immediately accuse them of being TEA partiers! Then, when it is shown they are all left wing nutcases, you all shut up and slink off waiting for the next one so you can make the same accusations.

Bullshit. Quote where I did that. Any time, anywhere, pal. Get busy, let's see it.

Oh screw you and your BS moral outrage Pogo. You progressives do that shit all the time. I wish this site archived things for long enough for me to search out the silly posts you have made, but sadly it doesn't, and your posts are not compelling enough for me to store any.

In other words you're a LIAR who just got busted yet again claiming shit you pulled out of your ass. Just like last time.

See you next time when you try the same shit again. Dismissed.

The fact remains, this story has absolutely jack squat to do with religion. Period. Refute that.

the fact that they were Arabic speaking and from morocco are just identifiers , just information that lets me and the concerned public know who the murderer was . Then of course , it'd be nice to see confirmation by official sources as to the religion of the murderer and the deceased . Bad behaviour like murder can sometimes be traced to the religion of the guy with the murderous behaviour Pogo !! ---------- I mean , hey , its all very logical !!

You don't know if the perp even HAD a religion. Nor do you know what their native language was because you can't read. About 40% of Moroccans speak Berber; all the article says was that the police tried to address them in Arabic. That was most likely an assumption, probably not knowing about Berber. When I conversed with Moroccans we used French -- it's more universal.

In other words you're a LIAR who just got busted yet again claiming shit you pulled out of your ass. Just like last time.

The fact remains, this story has absolutely jack squat to do with religion. Period. Refute that.

No, I don't lie. You just forget the crap you post because it is so ingrained in your very being. Funny how you haven't responded to my post that shows the religious nature of honor killings. As a typical poo flinging monkey, you spout shit and fling poo but avoid real discussion like the plague.

here you go , just a bit more info , read the O.P. original murder announcement , it say morocco and the police had to speak to them in Arabic I think . --- 5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting --- all of it is just public info but people can spin it anyway they like !!

No, I don't lie.

AND I QUOTE:

Lying about being a liar now?

You just forget the crap you post because it is so ingrained in your very being.

I have forgotten NOTHING of what I've posted. YOU have. That's why when I challenge you to document it --- and this is in no way the first time we've done this -- all you can do is go "humma humma humma I don't have archives". Because it's something you pulled out of your ass as a strawman blanket generalization.

Funny how you haven't responded to my post that shows the religious nature of honor killings. As a typical poo flinging monkey, you spout shit and fling poo but avoid real discussion like the plague.

There is no such "religious nature". As I said at the outset, "honor killings" are a social construct long predating established religions, especially predating the youngest of them, which is Islam. You yourself cited roots in the Roman Empire. Islam didn't even get conceived until centuries after that. Do the freaking math.

And again, we did all this before when the Bigot Brigade tried to trot out honor killings and female circumcision. If you want links to the threads I'll be happy to go get them since I apparently know more about searching the site.

Last edited:
by your description of your self you sound like a very smort guy Pogo !! Sounds like you do lots of communication in various languages with lots of imported people ehh ??

here you go , just a bit more info , read the O.P. original murder announcement , it say morocco and the police had to speak to them in Arabic I think . --- 5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting --- all of it is just public info but people can spin it anyway they like !!

NO IT DOES NOT. It says the police addressed them in Arabic -- not that they "had to". As I said, learn to read.

What it doesn't say is how they concluded they should speak in Arabic, as opposed to English, French or Berber. Presumbly they would have also addressed them in English. As it happened there was no one alive.

If I address you in Scottish Gaelic, even though you don't speak it --- it doesn't make you a Highlander. Think about it.

by your description of your self you sound like a very smort guy Pogo !! Sounds like you do lots of communication in various languages with lots of imported people ehh ??

I try to, of course. Not with "imported people" but in my own travels. And a good number of those people have been Moroccans. One of my co-workers married one and moved there.

No, I don't lie. You just forget the crap you post because it is so ingrained in your very being. Funny how you haven't responded to my post that shows the religious nature of honor killings. As a typical poo flinging monkey, you spout shit and fling poo but avoid real discussion like the plague.
All they can do is argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:dunno:

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg
Not really a goods guy if he kills people. And what if I told you people killed people before guns? If people want to make guns illegal, I don't think criminals obey gun laws. So if your family gets attacked by home invasion, I guess we'll have to fight them back with a plastic spork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good cartoon JFish although I'd rather see the good guy holding an AR or an M14 / M1a !!

All they can do is argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.
:dunno:

Dishonesty indeed. That's what making shit up is.

here you go Pogo , a little more info --- Phoenix shooting Apparent murder-suicide leaves five dead in Arizona home - National domestic crimes Examiner.com --- talks about communicating with the murderer from morocco in 'arabic' . guess he didn't know English , was probably just in the USA to make money is my guess !!

Wrong again Pismoe.

Your source, a notably unreliable one, quoted a Fox News article as saying they "had to negotiate with the shooter in Arabic" --- but that's not what the Fox article says. What it does say, and again I quote, is:

During an hours-long standoff before the bodies were discovered, police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the home's occupants. They addressed the family in Arabic.
Nothing there about "had to" -- they just did it. On their own presumptions, one of which was that there was anyone alive in the house TO address -- which there wasn't, so it wouldn't matter what language they tried. You can't "negotiate" with a dead body.

Further, since they were running a business dealing with the public in a major US metro area, it would have been hard for them to function without a working knowledge of English, and possibly in this case Spanish.

Now as to why the police chose to speak in Arabic, that's a question for the police, isn't it?

When you're tracking that down, be sure to get the religions of the police force. I'm sure it matters in some alternate universe.

Now I'm going to ask yet again --- what the fuck difference does it make which language(s) they spoke?

look pogo , you believe as you like , Majority on the board in this thread know what the deal is no matter how you spin things !! Course , I'll see if I can get more info for them , and you !!

look pogo , you believe as you like , Majority on the board in this thread know what the deal is no matter how you spin things !! Course , I'll see if I can get more info for them , and you !!

I'm not "spinning" jack shit. The article says, once more ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about religions, "honor killings" or Islam. That is entirely made up from your end. There's no way around that -- it's a fact.

of course it says nothing about Religion , does say that the murderer was from morocco so safe guesses can be made about the religion where the majority is muslim . Honor killing is also just a guess or thought because muslims are known to do honor killings !! Anyway , good thread , views are out in the open for all to see so Dear readers can see whats being imported into the USA . Thanks for yer replies pogo and now the message board members can digest it all while I look for more info !!

Forum List

Back