Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

If they don't have a gun culture then why did the people of Canada tell the stupid government to shove it where the sun don't shine when the government tried to impose registration of firearms? That was one of the best examples of mass civil disobedience in history.

What the fuck does that have to do with gun culture?
That's a privacy issue. Canada's going through some PATRIOT Act - like controversy right now, and privacy versus government power is a front and center issue. That ain't a gun fetish.

And btw it was not "the people" who put down the effort (which was in Québec, not the entire country) but the Canadian Supreme Court. And it wasn't "imposing registration of firearms" -- the issue was whether or not the province could destroy its records that it already had. Nice try but way the fuck off in terms of accuracy.

You are confused. The portion of the Canadian Firearms Act that required registration was passed in 1993, long before 911 and the Patriot Act in the US. Don't make things up. It only makes you look like a fool when you post.

Firearm confiscation/registration etc is always presented as being for public safety someway or another. Thank goodness the Canadians didn't let their filthy ass government take away their firearms under the bogus guise of anti terrorism or anything else.

The stupid government passed the law but the Canadians said "hell no we ain't gonna do it". They didn't want their government maintaining a register on gun owners. Good for them.

If the Canadians didn't have a gun culture similar to the US then they wouldn't have given a crap about registering their firearms. Europeans don't care. Americans, New Zealanders and Canadians, among a few others, do. It was never a privacy issue. It was a right to keep and bear arms issue.

Look dood, I get news from Canada literally every day. This is the controversy I refer to. It's got nothing to do with 9/11. And it IS in the public discourse right now.

Further, here's the Québec story:
Supreme Court rules against Quebec and allows end to gun-registry data

MONTREAL—The country’s top court awarded a huge victory for Prime Minister Stephen Harper over the province of Quebec with its decision allowing it to scrap the remnants of the long-disputed gun registry. [which was created in 1998]

... The Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision ruled Quebec has no legal right to the information on long-gun owners that was collected and maintained by Ottawa and that it was within the federal government’s right to unilaterally destroy the information.
THAT is what it's about.

Don't sit here and try to bullshit me. I already told you I know better.

The Canadians resisted the filthy ass government keeping a registry on their firearms. It was mass civil disobedience. The same kind of disobedience that you would see in the US if the filthy ass government tried to do the same. That is a gun culture. You can deny it all you want but that is what happen.

The Court ruling was good but had nothing to do with the fact that Canadians simply did not register the weapons like the filthy government told them to do.

I didn't have to "deny" it -- I documented it. Unlike, say, all of your posts.

But while we're here, tell us --- if guns are this paradise panacea god to be worshiped and genuflected before, holy holy alleluia, how come you don't want anybody to know you have them?

All you did was document a court decision. You ignored the mass civil disobedience. Canadians did not register their guns when they were told to do it by the filthy ass government. That is undeniable.

With regard to USMB conservatives, at least, the stupidity of each and every rightist is considerable, that they can be so easily hooked by the OP.

What the fuck does that have to do with gun culture?
That's a privacy issue. Canada's going through some PATRIOT Act - like controversy right now, and privacy versus government power is a front and center issue. That ain't a gun fetish.

And btw it was not "the people" who put down the effort (which was in Québec, not the entire country) but the Canadian Supreme Court. And it wasn't "imposing registration of firearms" -- the issue was whether or not the province could destroy its records that it already had. Nice try but way the fuck off in terms of accuracy.

You are confused. The portion of the Canadian Firearms Act that required registration was passed in 1993, long before 911 and the Patriot Act in the US. Don't make things up. It only makes you look like a fool when you post.

Firearm confiscation/registration etc is always presented as being for public safety someway or another. Thank goodness the Canadians didn't let their filthy ass government take away their firearms under the bogus guise of anti terrorism or anything else.

The stupid government passed the law but the Canadians said "hell no we ain't gonna do it". They didn't want their government maintaining a register on gun owners. Good for them.

If the Canadians didn't have a gun culture similar to the US then they wouldn't have given a crap about registering their firearms. Europeans don't care. Americans, New Zealanders and Canadians, among a few others, do. It was never a privacy issue. It was a right to keep and bear arms issue.

Look dood, I get news from Canada literally every day. This is the controversy I refer to. It's got nothing to do with 9/11. And it IS in the public discourse right now.

Further, here's the Québec story:
Supreme Court rules against Quebec and allows end to gun-registry data

MONTREAL—The country’s top court awarded a huge victory for Prime Minister Stephen Harper over the province of Quebec with its decision allowing it to scrap the remnants of the long-disputed gun registry. [which was created in 1998]

... The Supreme Court’s 5-4 decision ruled Quebec has no legal right to the information on long-gun owners that was collected and maintained by Ottawa and that it was within the federal government’s right to unilaterally destroy the information.
THAT is what it's about.

Don't sit here and try to bullshit me. I already told you I know better.

The Canadians resisted the filthy ass government keeping a registry on their firearms. It was mass civil disobedience. The same kind of disobedience that you would see in the US if the filthy ass government tried to do the same. That is a gun culture. You can deny it all you want but that is what happen.

The Court ruling was good but had nothing to do with the fact that Canadians simply did not register the weapons like the filthy government told them to do.

I didn't have to "deny" it -- I documented it. Unlike, say, all of your posts.

But while we're here, tell us --- if guns are this paradise panacea god to be worshiped and genuflected before, holy holy alleluia, how come you don't want anybody to know you have them?

All you did was document a court decision. You ignored the mass civil disobedience. Canadians did not register their guns when they were told to do it by the filthy ass government. That is undeniable.

"undeniable" -- because you say so on a message board? :rofl:

How cute that you think that's the way the world works.

I'm pretty sure that many board members are interested in the fact that the murderer was an immigrant from 'morocco' !! I'm looking for confirmation on my suspicions of what the murderers religion was , haven't found it yet , press might be hiding the info for political reasons 'pogo' !!

Religion simply isn't part of a family business dispute, so the fact that you can't find any such report can be chalked up to the same reason we don't have their astrological signs, their heights and weights, or blood types. Because they're all IRRELEVANT.

What part of "irrelevant" sails over your head?

And btw where are we getting (and running with) this idea that "the murderer was an immigrant from Morocco"? Btw Morocco is a proper name and therefore capitalized, and does not need quotes. I don't see where the article even says that.

In a religion that often requires men to kill their wives and daughters, I really don't think you can say that religion plays no part in "family disputes". So yes, it might actually be pertinent to know if the family was Muslim or not.

But you lefties NEVER seem to think Islam is relevant to anything. You verge on pathological when it comes to avoiding it.

NRA will never say that guns are bad! Guns are their ideology and they can't something against.
And they also can't ignore such cases, that's why they're always talking stupid things...
I'm surprised that after all these cases, they're still talking about self-defense and necessity if weapons!

Guns AREN'T bad. They're just inanimate objects. They have no morality one way or the other. Only people can be good or bad.

of course , same way that the press likes to whitewash details about race and of course this murderers religion !!

I'm pretty sure that many board members are interested in the fact that the murderer was an immigrant from 'morocco' !! I'm looking for confirmation on my suspicions of what the murderers religion was , haven't found it yet , press might be hiding the info for political reasons 'pogo' !!

Religion simply isn't part of a family business dispute, so the fact that you can't find any such report can be chalked up to the same reason we don't have their astrological signs, their heights and weights, or blood types. Because they're all IRRELEVANT.

And btw where are we getting (and running with) this idea that "the murderer was an immigrant from Morocco"? Btw Morocco is a proper name and therefore capitalized, and does not need quotes. I don't see where the article even says that.

In a religion that often requires men to kill their wives and daughters, I really don't think you can say that religion plays no part in "family disputes". So yes, it might actually be pertinent to know if the family was Muslim or not.

But you lefties NEVER seem to think Islam is relevant to anything. You verge on pathological when it comes to avoiding it.

Where in the blue fuck do you get this cockamamie bullshit about "requires men to kill their wives and daughters"?

No seriously, where? Alex Jones? Glenn Beck? That crackpot woman (can't remember her name) with the hair-on-fire website?

You think because somebody doesn't respond to your strawmen that somehow makes it their omission? What the fuck is wrong with you?

NRA will never say that guns are bad! Guns are their ideology and they can't something against.
And they also can't ignore such cases, that's why they're always talking stupid things...
I'm surprised that after all these cases, they're still talking about self-defense and necessity if weapons!

"Guns" are not the ideology of the NRA. The Constitutional right to keep and bear arms is the ideology.

Horseshit.

If the NRA were about the Constitution it would be championing the whole thing, not a selective section.

What's the R in NRA stand for?

Epic fail at moving the goalposts.

I will never understand why, "I'm too fucking obtuse to understand" always seems like a good argument to leftists.

"what religion were they?"

POJO..,
some religions with their religious beliefs transcend to ones every day life and have a tremendous influence on activity, temperament and reactions, who knows which of those played a factor in this KILLING.

besides...,

:fu: .............+............... :up_yours: .................. :asshole:

That's very intelligent, Johnny. Have you run out of crayons or did you eat them again?

Religion is simply not a part of this story. Period.

Well, thanks, Miss Cleo. You might wanna call Phoenix police and tell THEM that you know all about what happened and why, because last time I checked, they were investigating and trying to figure it out. Can't imagine why they didn't just have you whip out your crystal ball right from the outset.

Where in the blue fuck do you get this cockamamie bullshit about "requires men to kill their wives and daughters"?

No seriously, where? Alex Jones? Glenn Beck? That crackpot woman (can't remember her name) with the hair-on-fire website?

You think because somebody doesn't respond to your strawmen that somehow makes it their omission? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You just beam in from your home planet, ET? Muslims a big mystery to you, are they?

Here. Don't say I never gave you anything.

In Pakistan 1 000 women die in honor killings annually. Why is this happening - The Washington Post

Pakistani newlyweds decapitated in honor killing - CNN.com

Would it actually be possible for you to be a bigger fucking public moron? Oh, hey, I know. Tell me how the Washington Post and CNN are now untrustworthy "right-wing" organizations.

Again, that's absolute bullshit. A gun fires a projectile at high speed. It's function is to penetrate. Penetration has nothing to do with "defense" -- it's offense. Defense involves reaction to something already present. You're entitled to your opinion but not to your own dictionary.

And again, undocumented ipse dixit stats for the sake of composition fallacies make absolutely no point.
A gun is a tool, Dipstick. Mine are for defense not offense. Playing semantics doesn't change it. If you don't want a gun, don't buy one.

Now now, you know leftists only accept that, "Don't like it? Don't have one" logic when it comes to baby-killings.

You just beam in from your home planet, ET? Muslims a big mystery to you, are they?

In Pakistan 1 000 women die in honor killings annually. Why is this happening - The Washington Post

Would it actually be possible for you to be a bigger fucking public moron? Oh, hey, I know. Tell me how the Washington Post and CNN are now untrustworthy "right-wing" organizations.

Honor killings are a cultural practice that LONG predate Islam, and Christianity, and Judaism. They have nothing to do with religion-- ANY religion. And we did this before when you knuckledraggers tried to religionize honor killing as well as female circumcision. Y'all went down in flames then and here you are asking for more.

And you want to point at "morons"...
rofl.gif
OMFG that was an airball post....

Honor killings are a cultural practice that LONG predate Islam, and Christianity, and Judaism. They have nothing to do with religion-- ANY religion. And we did this before when you knuckledraggers tried to religionize honor killing as well as female circumcision. Y'all went down in flames then and here you are asking for more.

rofl.gif

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

If there wasn't a gun there odds are it would have resulted in only a fist fight, before everyone cooled off. Guns and anger are a deadly combination

Yes, because people NEVER get that angry without a gun around, and stab their families to death, or bludgeon them . . . It was the gun that made them angry!

rofl.gif

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

There's nothing "Democrat" about that post

There is the "democrat" thing that Detroit has been run by democrats for decades......

More abject horseshit. ALL cities are run by Democrats, and guess what -- they don't get to expound on political philosophies in City Hall. They get to decide which day the trash is picked up and when the snowplows run. Your desperate deflection attempt is absurd.

You are a moron......democrats demonize business owners and hate them and see them as just sources of money...so they tax them, fine them and assess fees to the point where only large companies can exist in their cities, meaning fewer jobs......the democrats don't care about educating children...especially minority children because of they did then education rates in these inner cities would be greater than 50 % and the children who graduated could actually read and do math...instead, the democrats support their allies in the education wing of the democrat party...the teachers unions....who fight every educational reform there is....but contribute vast sums of money to their allies in the political wing of the democrat party.....

then you have the police...hated by the democrats trapped in democrat controlled inner cities...why....because the police are not there to help keep them safe, but to keep their generational poverty and crime from spilling over into the rich democrat areas of these cities....and the rich democrats....don't care about those poor people...except for Election Day.....so instead of providing enough police to keep them safe..they spend tax money on every thing except for the police...as Chicago and Milwaukee have done...and then they under staff the police, under fund the police, and finally undermine the police....thank you mayor deblasio...

and the democrat policies revealed here create the soldiers for gangs and drug cartels, and all the independent, violent criminals who will then use guns for crime and murder....

So yes you stupid fool.....democrat governing policies do effect a city....moron...

Complete crock of horseshit. Political philosophies are simply irrelevant at a local level. Your desperate fantasy scenaria, all undocumented ipse dixit, is just more pathetic lunging to put points up on a political scoreboard in the juvenile Eliminationism football game you think all of this is. The simple fact is all cities see more crime and more violence. It's the price of squeezing too many people into too small a space. That has nothing to do with fucking "Democrats", fucking "Republicans", fucking "Whigs", fucking "Tories" or fucking "Know Nothings". It has to do with social structures.

And on a national level, part of that social structure, to bring this errant bullshit back to topic, is the firearm fetish. We get it from our history. Canada, having a different history, does not. That's the difference between two cities a mile apart, with two different histories. Ain't got nothing to do with how Windsor rolled out the snowplows one day and Detroit didn't because "yow! There are Democrats!". Grow the fuck up.

Thanks for the history lesson, Mr. Peabody. Now then, welcome to 2015. See anyone else whacking family members on a regular basis as part of their religion? No? Glad we have that settled.

Those goalposts ain't moving, douchelord, no matter HOW much you try to drag this argument out and hobble it with your incredible obtuseness (I'm still wondering why leftists think "I'm fucking stupid! I don't understand!" is a clever argument). To recap, for the sake of your mayfly attention span and memory:

You: Religion has nothing to do with a family business dispute (not really sure where that "business" part came into it). Religion is irrelevant to the story.

And we have now established that, in fact, religion can have a greal deal to do with family disputes that end in dead family members, if the religion in question is Islam, the world's current leader in religious killings of relatives. Which would make establishing whether or not this family was, in fact, Muslim a point of at least passing interest to the Phoenix police.

Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you, including a year's supply of Piss off, loser.

rofl.gif

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

That's not what historians seem to be saying..... You have to remember Pogo, most culture from the ancient era was religion derived. That's just the way it was. It was not a cause and effect world. ALL NATURAL PHENOMENA were attributed to some supernatural force.

"Honour killings have been known since ancient Roman times, when the pater familias, or senior male within a household, retained the right to kill an unmarried but sexually active daughter or an adulterous wife.39 Honour-based crimes were known in medieval Europe where early Jewish law mandated death by stoning for an adulterous wife and her partner.40 Today the practice is most commonly associated with regions in North Africa and the Middle East.

Sharif Kanaana, professor of anthropology at Birzeit University states that honour killing is "a complicated issue that cuts deep into the history of Arab society." He further observes:

What the men of the family, clan, or tribe seek control of in a patrilineal society is reproductive power. Women for the tribe were considered a factory for making men. The honor killing is not a means to control sexual power or behavior. What's behind it is the issue of fertility, or reproductive power.41"

Historical Context - Origins of Honour Killing Honour Killing - Worldwide Honour Killing - In Countries with Islamic Law - Preliminary Examination of so-called Honour Killings in Canada

rofl.gif

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

There's nothing "Democrat" about that post

There is the "democrat" thing that Detroit has been run by democrats for decades......

More abject horseshit. ALL cities are run by Democrats, and guess what -- they don't get to expound on political philosophies in City Hall. They get to decide which day the trash is picked up and when the snowplows run. Your desperate deflection attempt is absurd.

You are a moron......democrats demonize business owners and hate them and see them as just sources of money...so they tax them, fine them and assess fees to the point where only large companies can exist in their cities, meaning fewer jobs......the democrats don't care about educating children...especially minority children because of they did then education rates in these inner cities would be greater than 50 % and the children who graduated could actually read and do math...instead, the democrats support their allies in the education wing of the democrat party...the teachers unions....who fight every educational reform there is....but contribute vast sums of money to their allies in the political wing of the democrat party.....

then you have the police...hated by the democrats trapped in democrat controlled inner cities...why....because the police are not there to help keep them safe, but to keep their generational poverty and crime from spilling over into the rich democrat areas of these cities....and the rich democrats....don't care about those poor people...except for Election Day.....so instead of providing enough police to keep them safe..they spend tax money on every thing except for the police...as Chicago and Milwaukee have done...and then they under staff the police, under fund the police, and finally undermine the police....thank you mayor deblasio...

and the democrat policies revealed here create the soldiers for gangs and drug cartels, and all the independent, violent criminals who will then use guns for crime and murder....

So yes you stupid fool.....democrat governing policies do effect a city....moron...

Complete crock of horseshit. Political philosophies are simply irrelevant at a local level. Your desperate fantasy scenaria, all undocumented ipse dixit, is just more pathetic lunging to put points up on a political scoreboard in the juvenile Eliminationism football game you think all of this is. The simple fact is all cities see more crime and more violence. It's the price of squeezing too many people into too small a space. That has nothing to do with fucking "Democrats", fucking "Republicans", fucking "Whigs", fucking "Tories" or fucking "Know Nothings". It has to do with social structures.

And on a national level, part of that social structure, to bring this errant bullshit back to topic, is the firearm fetish. We get it from our history. Canada, having a different history, does not. That's the difference between two cities a mile apart, with two different histories. Ain't got nothing to do with how Windsor rolled out the snowplows one day and Detroit didn't because "yow! There are Democrats!". Grow the fuck up.

Thanks for the history lesson, Mr. Peabody. Now then, welcome to 2015. See anyone else whacking family members on a regular basis as part of their religion? No? Glad we have that settled.

Those goalposts ain't moving, douchelord, no matter HOW much you try to drag this argument out and hobble it with your incredible obtuseness (I'm still wondering why leftists think "I'm fucking stupid! I don't understand!" is a clever argument). To recap, for the sake of your mayfly attention span and memory:

You: Religion has nothing to do with a family business dispute (not really sure where that "business" part came into it). Religion is irrelevant to the story.

And we have now established that, in fact, religion can have a greal deal to do with family disputes that end in dead family members, if the religion in question is Islam, the world's current leader in religious killings of relatives. Which would make establishing whether or not this family was, in fact, Muslim a point of at least passing interest to the Phoenix police.

Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you, including a year's supply of Piss off, loser.

If this is your reaction when you get your sorry ass schooled, it's no wonder you carry the reputation you do.
Like it or lump it, I'm right, you're wrong, you fucked up, I win, etc etc. I don't pull this shit out of my ass; anthropology was my major. So thanks for the cum hoc demo but your house of cards has tumbled. Get over your juvenile butthurt and pick 'em up.

The fact remains, (1) "honor killings" have nothing to do with religion; (2) there's no evidence "honor killing" was involved here; (3) it has no particular history in Morocco; (4) there's no indication that religion played any part at all --- there's no indication that the family even practiced a religion.

Fallacy all you like but it makes no point. It just makes you a wanker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back