Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

Where in the blue fuck do you get this cockamamie bullshit about "requires men to kill their wives and daughters"?

No seriously, where? Alex Jones? Glenn Beck? That crackpot woman (can't remember her name) with the hair-on-fire website?

You think because somebody doesn't respond to your strawmen that somehow makes it their omission? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You just beam in from your home planet, ET? Muslims a big mystery to you, are they?

Here. Don't say I never gave you anything.

In Pakistan 1 000 women die in honor killings annually. Why is this happening - The Washington Post

Pakistani newlyweds decapitated in honor killing - CNN.com

Would it actually be possible for you to be a bigger fucking public moron? Oh, hey, I know. Tell me how the Washington Post and CNN are now untrustworthy "right-wing" organizations.

Honor killings are a cultural practice that LONG predate Islam, and Christianity, and Judaism. They have nothing to do with religion-- ANY religion. And we did this before when you knuckledraggers tried to religionize honor killing as well as female circumcision. Y'all went down in flames then and here you are asking for more.

And you want to point at "morons"...
rofl.gif
OMFG that was an airball post....

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

The depth of your abject ignoramitude appears to see no bounds. As mentioned earlier, when I lived in Europe I hung out with Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Egyptians and Sudanese. Presumably they were Muslim; I have to say 'presumably' only based on their origins. Not one, to my observation, was religious at all. This comic book scary-monster homogenous view you have -- where "Moroccan" automatically means religion, and religion automatically means culture, and culture automatically means "honor killing" -- even though not practiced in Morocco and not even hinted at anywhere in the story-- is amusing but says far more about your own pig-ignorance than any class of people you bend over backward to avoid understanding.

You're not interested in what the story is; you're interested in writing one.

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Easy solution. Don't steal from people that are well armed. If you don't try to take something that is not yours you don't have to worry. People rarely if ever steal in business transactions at gunpoint. People that get caught stealing get shot all the time. I see no problem.

More recent story sez:

On Thursday, police say, a dispute over how to run the business sent the middle brother into a rage that left four members of his family dead before he turned the gun on himself in the north Phoenix home they shared.
There's much more to the article about their backgrounds but this is all there is as far as motive.

Funny it indicates absolutely nothing about any kind of "honor killing".
Funny it indicates absolutely nothing about religion. At all, anywhere in the article.

Clearly it's a vast libburrul media coverup keeping the lid on it, because there's no way the ideas of honor killings and Islam and religious people would be made up out of thin air on an internet message board by losers who don't have enough soap opera in their own lives and so see news stories as some sort of tabula rasa on which to hold a novel writing class. That would never happen. :eusa_liar:

Sounds to me like someone got what was coming to them and the killers didn't mind getting killed in the process.
Sometimes justice is local and even within a family. Who knows someone better than a close relative?

just trying to be helpful Pogo , I got it in writing , I mean , hey , everyone knows that 'morocco' is full of Arabic speaking muslims but now there can be no doubt by honest people . Some of those 'Moroccans' are imported to the USA and some live and die in Arizona . Article is just info and you are welcome !!

just trying to be helpful Pogo , I got it in writing , I mean , hey , everyone knows that 'morocco' is full of Arabic speaking muslims but now there can be no doubt by honest people . Some of those 'Moroccans' are imported to the USA and some live and die in Arizona . Article is just info and you are welcome !!

And I'm sure somewhere in the population of Morocco there are religious people. I've never met one among all the Moroccans I've known but one assumes they must exist.

Do you suppose when a James Holmes or a Craig Hicks or an Adam Lanza erupts in this country there's a poster on a Moroccan website going, "hey, what religion is he? what religion is he?"

:cuckoo:

thing is that these Arabic speaking Moroccans brought violence and murder to the USA and I think that they are an imported family to the USA . As far as Adam Lanza , well --- Newtown School Shooter Adam Lanza and Satan Religion --- and if he did a mass shooting at a 'madrassa' in 'tangiers' I as a 'moroccan' might want to know his religion Pogo !!

thing is that these Arabic speaking Moroccans brought violence and murder to the USA and I think that they are an imported family to the USA . As far as Adam Lanza , well --- Newtown School Shooter Adam Lanza and Satan Religion --- and if he did a mass shooting at a 'madrassa' in 'tangiers' I as a 'moroccan' might want to know his religion Pogo !!

Uh..... nnnnnnnnnnno. Violence and murder were here long before these people's great-great-grandparents were born. And the family, except for the one perp, were victims.

And again, one guy with a nasty temper who flips out with a gun about how the business should run has absolutely ZERO to do with any kind of "relgion" at all.

How do you know they were "Arabic-speaking" and what the fuck does that have to do with anything? We're going to go on Bigot Brigade against languages now? Really? What if they're Berbers? Does that make it OK?

Just for the reading-comprehension impaired here, the article never says the family spoke Arabic -- it says the police did.

Arabic-speaking police!! Run!!
hair-fire.gif

Last edited:
So the NRA is responsible for this nuts actions? I can't imagine a dumber claim.

I guess it's GMs fault when someone kills themselves and their family in a Chevy.

OP posted article says that they were 'arabic' speaking and from morocco Pogo !!

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

I'm pretty sure that he was the same whacko when he acquired the gun. But by all means, let's blame the gun because it was the gun that must have made him do it. :rolleyes:

And I'm sure somewhere in the population of Morocco there are religious people. I've never met one among all the Moroccans I've known but one assumes they must exist.

Do you suppose when a James Holmes or a Craig Hicks or an Adam Lanza erupts in this country there's a poster on a Moroccan website going, "hey, what religion is he? what religion is he?"

No, but you all immediately accuse them of being TEA partiers! Then, when it is shown they are all left wing nutcases, you all shut up and slink off waiting for the next one so you can make the same accusations.

No, but you all immediately accuse them of being TEA partiers! Then, when it is shown they are all left wing nutcases, you all shut up and slink off waiting for the next one so you can make the same accusations.

Bullshit. Quote where I did that. Any time, anywhere, pal. Get busy, let's see it.

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

I'm pretty sure that he was the same whacko when he acquired the gun. But by all means, let's blame the gun because it was the gun that must have made him do it. :rolleyes:

Not my point. The point is about the term "good guy".

Guns are inanimate tools. Like any inanimate tool, it does what it's told by its operator.

the fact that they were Arabic speaking and from morocco are just identifiers , just information that lets me and the concerned public know who the murderer was . Then of course , it'd be nice to see confirmation by official sources as to the religion of the murderer and the deceased . Bad behaviour like murder can sometimes be traced to the religion of the guy with the murderous behaviour Pogo !! ---------- I mean , hey , its all very logical !!

Forum List

Back