Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

of course it says nothing about Religion , does say that the murderer was from morocco so safe guesses can be made about the religion where the majority is muslim . Honor killing is also just a guess or thought because muslims are known to do honor killings !! Anyway , good thread , views are out in the open for all to see so Dear readers can see whats being imported into the USA . Thanks for yer replies pogo and now the message board members can digest it all while I look for more info !!

There's STILL no reference to religion playing a part at all. There's no indication that the perp was religious at all. What you have here Pismoe is a massive cum hoc fallacy. And "honor killing"--- again there is NO INDICATION of any such dynamic here and reveals your profound ignorance of what honor killing even IS. Honor killing has to do with a social status penalty, usually around sex but always around family "honor". You don't defend your family's honor by killing the entire bunch, plus yourself. And the article -- ALL of the articles, CLEARLY tell us the altercation was over the family business and therefore INTERNAL. Honor killing's motive is EXTERNAL.

NOR does it have anything to do with Islam -- again it's an ancient social structure that long existed way before Muhammad ever got here. And of the places where it has a history, MOROCCO IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

In short, you're entirely full of shit.

There is the "democrat" thing that Detroit has been run by democrats for decades......

More abject horseshit. ALL cities are run by Democrats, and guess what -- they don't get to expound on political philosophies in City Hall. They get to decide which day the trash is picked up and when the snowplows run. Your desperate deflection attempt is absurd.

You are a moron......democrats demonize business owners and hate them and see them as just sources of money...so they tax them, fine them and assess fees to the point where only large companies can exist in their cities, meaning fewer jobs......the democrats don't care about educating children...especially minority children because of they did then education rates in these inner cities would be greater than 50 % and the children who graduated could actually read and do math...instead, the democrats support their allies in the education wing of the democrat party...the teachers unions....who fight every educational reform there is....but contribute vast sums of money to their allies in the political wing of the democrat party.....

then you have the police...hated by the democrats trapped in democrat controlled inner cities...why....because the police are not there to help keep them safe, but to keep their generational poverty and crime from spilling over into the rich democrat areas of these cities....and the rich democrats....don't care about those poor people...except for Election Day.....so instead of providing enough police to keep them safe..they spend tax money on every thing except for the police...as Chicago and Milwaukee have done...and then they under staff the police, under fund the police, and finally undermine the police....thank you mayor deblasio...

and the democrat policies revealed here create the soldiers for gangs and drug cartels, and all the independent, violent criminals who will then use guns for crime and murder....

So yes you stupid fool.....democrat governing policies do effect a city....moron...

Complete crock of horseshit. Political philosophies are simply irrelevant at a local level. Your desperate fantasy scenaria, all undocumented ipse dixit, is just more pathetic lunging to put points up on a political scoreboard in the juvenile Eliminationism football game you think all of this is. The simple fact is all cities see more crime and more violence. It's the price of squeezing too many people into too small a space. That has nothing to do with fucking "Democrats", fucking "Republicans", fucking "Whigs", fucking "Tories" or fucking "Know Nothings". It has to do with social structures.

And on a national level, part of that social structure, to bring this errant bullshit back to topic, is the firearm fetish. We get it from our history. Canada, having a different history, does not. That's the difference between two cities a mile apart, with two different histories. Ain't got nothing to do with how Windsor rolled out the snowplows one day and Detroit didn't because "yow! There are Democrats!". Grow the fuck up.

Thanks for the history lesson, Mr. Peabody. Now then, welcome to 2015. See anyone else whacking family members on a regular basis as part of their religion? No? Glad we have that settled.

Those goalposts ain't moving, douchelord, no matter HOW much you try to drag this argument out and hobble it with your incredible obtuseness (I'm still wondering why leftists think "I'm fucking stupid! I don't understand!" is a clever argument). To recap, for the sake of your mayfly attention span and memory:

You: Religion has nothing to do with a family business dispute (not really sure where that "business" part came into it). Religion is irrelevant to the story.

And we have now established that, in fact, religion can have a greal deal to do with family disputes that end in dead family members, if the religion in question is Islam, the world's current leader in religious killings of relatives. Which would make establishing whether or not this family was, in fact, Muslim a point of at least passing interest to the Phoenix police.

Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you, including a year's supply of Piss off, loser.

If this is your reaction when you get your sorry ass schooled, it's no wonder you carry the reputation you do.
Like it or lump it, I'm right, you're wrong, you fucked up, I win, etc etc. I don't pull this shit out of my ass; anthropology was my major. So thanks for the cum hoc demo but your house of cards has tumbled. Get over your juvenile butthurt and pick 'em up.

The fact remains, (1) "honor killings" have nothing to do with religion; (2) there's no evidence "honor killing" was involved here; (3) it has no particular history in Morocco; (4) there's no indication that religion played any part at all --- there's no indication that the family even practiced a religion.

Fallacy all you like but it makes no point. It just makes you a wanker.

"Get my sorry ass schooled"? In what? How delusional you become without proper medication and supervision? That didn't require anything more than simple observation.

Like it or lump it, you babbled. You fucked up. Only in Leftist Lalaland is that "winning".

I'll give you credit for one thing. You don't pull shit out of your ass. You just open your mouth and let it fall out. There is nothing about "anthropology major" - even assuming I believed you, or gave a fuck - that erases the fact that "Look what happened centuries ago" is utterly irrelevant to the topic. So thanks for the obfuscation, but someone clearly stole your deck of cards before you even got started building.

The facts remain (because intelligent people at least know that listing more than one requires the plural, dumbass):

1) Honor killings among Muslim people are all about religion, because everything in their lives is about religion.

2) There's no evidence currently made public regarding WHAT these killings were about, one way or another, your willingness to ignore lines of questioning notwithstanding.

3) It had no history in a lot of places, until they acquired large populations of radical Muslims.

4) There's no indication that religion DIDN'T play any part at all, and thankfully, the police in my state aren't as emotionally invested in being obtuse dunces for an agenda as you are. In Arizona, we still believe in "investigate the crime to find out what happened", rather than "decide what explanations we like, and ignore everything that doesn't lead there".

Bullshit all you like. It just makes you . . . you.

You just beam in from your home planet, ET? Muslims a big mystery to you, are they?

Here. Don't say I never gave you anything.

In Pakistan 1 000 women die in honor killings annually. Why is this happening - The Washington Post

Pakistani newlyweds decapitated in honor killing - CNN.com

Would it actually be possible for you to be a bigger fucking public moron? Oh, hey, I know. Tell me how the Washington Post and CNN are now untrustworthy "right-wing" organizations.

Honor killings are a cultural practice that LONG predate Islam, and Christianity, and Judaism. They have nothing to do with religion-- ANY religion. And we did this before when you knuckledraggers tried to religionize honor killing as well as female circumcision. Y'all went down in flames then and here you are asking for more.

And you want to point at "morons"...
rofl.gif
OMFG that was an airball post....

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

The depth of your abject ignoramitude appears to see no bounds. As mentioned earlier, when I lived in Europe I hung out with Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Egyptians and Sudanese. Presumably they were Muslim; I have to say 'presumably' only based on their origins. Not one, to my observation, was religious at all. This comic book scary-monster homogenous view you have -- where "Moroccan" automatically means religion, and religion automatically means culture, and culture automatically means "honor killing" -- even though not practiced in Morocco and not even hinted at anywhere in the story-- is amusing but says far more about your own pig-ignorance than any class of people you bend over backward to avoid understanding.

You're not interested in what the story is; you're interested in writing one.

I stopped reading at "ignoramitude". Anyone with vocabulary skills inferior to my kindergartner's has nothing to say that wouldn't be a criminal waste of my time.

OP posted article says that they were 'arabic' speaking and from morocco Pogo !!

No it does not. Learn to read.

Here's the article the OP referenced:

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

Crump said the family had origins in Morocco. During an hours-long standoff before the bodies were found, police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the occupants of the home, addressing the family in Arabic.

Want some aloe for your chapped ass? Or would you like to start another inane tangent, parsing the word "origins"?

the fact that they were Arabic speaking and from morocco are just identifiers , just information that lets me and the concerned public know who the murderer was . Then of course , it'd be nice to see confirmation by official sources as to the religion of the murderer and the deceased . Bad behaviour like murder can sometimes be traced to the religion of the guy with the murderous behaviour Pogo !! ---------- I mean , hey , its all very logical !!

Local stories indicate that the police are still very much investigating the circumstances and motivation, and have yet to make any conclusions at all.

From what I hear, it was an acrimonious domestic thing. I'm also certain that the Phoenix police did not automatically rule out questions of religion and culture simply because they didn't want them to be true in service to a political agenda, a la Pogo.

I have no problem trusting the police to complete their investigation properly. I wouldn't trust Pogo to scoop my catbox.

here you go , just a bit more info , read the O.P. original murder announcement , it say morocco and the police had to speak to them in Arabic I think . --- 5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting --- all of it is just public info but people can spin it anyway they like !!

NO IT DOES NOT. It says the police addressed them in Arabic -- not that they "had to". As I said, learn to read.

What it doesn't say is how they concluded they should speak in Arabic, as opposed to English, French or Berber. Presumbly they would have also addressed them in English. As it happened there was no one alive.

If I address you in Scottish Gaelic, even though you don't speak it --- it doesn't make you a Highlander. Think about it.

Look, hairsplitting and inane word parsing. Called that ball and pocket.

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg
Not really a goods guy if he kills people. And what if I told you people killed people before guns? If people want to make guns illegal, I don't think criminals obey gun laws. So if your family gets attacked by home invasion, I guess we'll have to fight them back with a plastic spork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JFish, don't you know that a person who is shot is more dead than one who is stabbed? How can you argue with these people if you don't know the basics of what they call "facts"? ;)

the fact that they were Arabic speaking and from morocco are just identifiers , just information that lets me and the concerned public know who the murderer was . Then of course , it'd be nice to see confirmation by official sources as to the religion of the murderer and the deceased . Bad behaviour like murder can sometimes be traced to the religion of the guy with the murderous behaviour Pogo !! ---------- I mean , hey , its all very logical !!

Local stories indicate that the police are still very much investigating the circumstances and motivation, and have yet to make any conclusions at all.

From what I hear, it was an acrimonious domestic thing. I'm also certain that the Phoenix police did not automatically rule out questions of religion and culture simply because they didn't want them to be true in service to a political agenda, a la Pogo.

I have no problem trusting the police to complete their investigation properly. I wouldn't trust Pogo to scoop my catbox.

That's funny, since you're the one with your head up your ass about the nature of "honor killings". So in effect I already cleaned your intellectual catbox, disinfected it and returned it to the store for a full refund.

OP posted article says that they were 'arabic' speaking and from morocco Pogo !!

No it does not. Learn to read.

Here's the article the OP referenced:

Crump said the family had origins in Morocco. During an hours-long standoff before the bodies were found, police used a megaphone to try to communicate with the occupants of the home, addressing the family in Arabic.

Want some aloe for your chapped ass? Or would you like to start another inane tangent, parsing the word "origins"?

Want a lesson in how English works with first person ("they were arabic [sic] speaking") and third person "police addressed them in Arabic")?

Honor killings are a cultural practice that LONG predate Islam, and Christianity, and Judaism. They have nothing to do with religion-- ANY religion. And we did this before when you knuckledraggers tried to religionize honor killing as well as female circumcision. Y'all went down in flames then and here you are asking for more.

And you want to point at "morons"...
rofl.gif
OMFG that was an airball post....

Actually, they do. They are ancient that is true, but the overwhelming majority of honor killings have all had a religious basis. Most commonly derived from religious laws against adultery but not always. The difference is the non Islamic areas have, for the most part abandoned them. It still occurs in India as an example but it is nowhere near as common as it is in Islamic, and especially Sharia ruled areas.

No they don't have "religious basis" -- they have a SOCIAL basis, usually around sex. And they have nothing to do with Islam, Christianism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Zorastrianism or any other religion. Neither does female circumcision.

The religion that coexists where they take place remains irrelevant and those dots are only connected via correlation without causation (cum hoc) fallacy. The poster stepped in it, big time.

You are actually getting exponentially dumber with every post. If your IQ gets any lower, it's going to require a rewrite of the laws of physics.

There's no distinction between "religious" and "cultural" to a group of people (that would be Muslims, fucktard) whose culture IS their religion. Being this fucking ignorant about Muslims in this day and age borders on criminal stupidity.

The depth of your abject ignoramitude appears to see no bounds. As mentioned earlier, when I lived in Europe I hung out with Moroccans, Tunisians, Algerians, Egyptians and Sudanese. Presumably they were Muslim; I have to say 'presumably' only based on their origins. Not one, to my observation, was religious at all. This comic book scary-monster homogenous view you have -- where "Moroccan" automatically means religion, and religion automatically means culture, and culture automatically means "honor killing" -- even though not practiced in Morocco and not even hinted at anywhere in the story-- is amusing but says far more about your own pig-ignorance than any class of people you bend over backward to avoid understanding.

You're not interested in what the story is; you're interested in writing one.

I stopped reading at "ignoramitude". Anyone with vocabulary skills inferior to my kindergartner's has nothing to say that wouldn't be a criminal waste of my time.

"stopped reading". :lalala: Now there's a new plan.

More abject horseshit. ALL cities are run by Democrats, and guess what -- they don't get to expound on political philosophies in City Hall. They get to decide which day the trash is picked up and when the snowplows run. Your desperate deflection attempt is absurd.

You are a moron......democrats demonize business owners and hate them and see them as just sources of money...so they tax them, fine them and assess fees to the point where only large companies can exist in their cities, meaning fewer jobs......the democrats don't care about educating children...especially minority children because of they did then education rates in these inner cities would be greater than 50 % and the children who graduated could actually read and do math...instead, the democrats support their allies in the education wing of the democrat party...the teachers unions....who fight every educational reform there is....but contribute vast sums of money to their allies in the political wing of the democrat party.....

then you have the police...hated by the democrats trapped in democrat controlled inner cities...why....because the police are not there to help keep them safe, but to keep their generational poverty and crime from spilling over into the rich democrat areas of these cities....and the rich democrats....don't care about those poor people...except for Election Day.....so instead of providing enough police to keep them safe..they spend tax money on every thing except for the police...as Chicago and Milwaukee have done...and then they under staff the police, under fund the police, and finally undermine the police....thank you mayor deblasio...

and the democrat policies revealed here create the soldiers for gangs and drug cartels, and all the independent, violent criminals who will then use guns for crime and murder....

So yes you stupid fool.....democrat governing policies do effect a city....moron...

Complete crock of horseshit. Political philosophies are simply irrelevant at a local level. Your desperate fantasy scenaria, all undocumented ipse dixit, is just more pathetic lunging to put points up on a political scoreboard in the juvenile Eliminationism football game you think all of this is. The simple fact is all cities see more crime and more violence. It's the price of squeezing too many people into too small a space. That has nothing to do with fucking "Democrats", fucking "Republicans", fucking "Whigs", fucking "Tories" or fucking "Know Nothings". It has to do with social structures.

And on a national level, part of that social structure, to bring this errant bullshit back to topic, is the firearm fetish. We get it from our history. Canada, having a different history, does not. That's the difference between two cities a mile apart, with two different histories. Ain't got nothing to do with how Windsor rolled out the snowplows one day and Detroit didn't because "yow! There are Democrats!". Grow the fuck up.

Thanks for the history lesson, Mr. Peabody. Now then, welcome to 2015. See anyone else whacking family members on a regular basis as part of their religion? No? Glad we have that settled.

Those goalposts ain't moving, douchelord, no matter HOW much you try to drag this argument out and hobble it with your incredible obtuseness (I'm still wondering why leftists think "I'm fucking stupid! I don't understand!" is a clever argument). To recap, for the sake of your mayfly attention span and memory:

You: Religion has nothing to do with a family business dispute (not really sure where that "business" part came into it). Religion is irrelevant to the story.

And we have now established that, in fact, religion can have a greal deal to do with family disputes that end in dead family members, if the religion in question is Islam, the world's current leader in religious killings of relatives. Which would make establishing whether or not this family was, in fact, Muslim a point of at least passing interest to the Phoenix police.

Thank you for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you, including a year's supply of Piss off, loser.

If this is your reaction when you get your sorry ass schooled, it's no wonder you carry the reputation you do.
Like it or lump it, I'm right, you're wrong, you fucked up, I win, etc etc. I don't pull this shit out of my ass; anthropology was my major. So thanks for the cum hoc demo but your house of cards has tumbled. Get over your juvenile butthurt and pick 'em up.

The fact remains, (1) "honor killings" have nothing to do with religion; (2) there's no evidence "honor killing" was involved here; (3) it has no particular history in Morocco; (4) there's no indication that religion played any part at all --- there's no indication that the family even practiced a religion.

Fallacy all you like but it makes no point. It just makes you a wanker.

"Get my sorry ass schooled"? In what? How delusional you become without proper medication and supervision? That didn't require anything more than simple observation.

Like it or lump it, you babbled. You fucked up. Only in Leftist Lalaland is that "winning".

I'll give you credit for one thing. You don't pull shit out of your ass. You just open your mouth and let it fall out. There is nothing about "anthropology major" - even assuming I believed you, or gave a fuck - that erases the fact that "Look what happened centuries ago" is utterly irrelevant to the topic. So thanks for the obfuscation, but someone clearly stole your deck of cards before you even got started building.

The facts remain (because intelligent people at least know that listing more than one requires the plural, dumbass):

1) Honor killings among Muslim people are all about religion, because everything in their lives is about religion.

2) There's no evidence currently made public regarding WHAT these killings were about, one way or another, your willingness to ignore lines of questioning notwithstanding.

3) It had no history in a lot of places, until they acquired large populations of radical Muslims.

4) There's no indication that religion DIDN'T play any part at all, and thankfully, the police in my state aren't as emotionally invested in being obtuse dunces for an agenda as you are. In Arizona, we still believe in "investigate the crime to find out what happened", rather than "decide what explanations we like, and ignore everything that doesn't lead there".

Bullshit all you like. It just makes you . . . you.

Horseshit. "Honor killings" have nothing to do with religion -- ANY religion. They're a cultural device about social status, and they always have been. People who happen to be Hindus do it; people who happen to be Christian do it; people who happen to be Muslim do it; people who happen to be irreligious do it. It's been going on for millennia, long before either Muhammad or Jesus were a twinkle in a centurion's eye.

That's historical anthropological fact, and there's nothing your pissant little Bigot Bucket Brigade can do to rewrite history. And yes, it sure the fuck DID have a long history before populations of Muslims, WAY before Islam even existed.

The notions of honour and shame and their use as justification for violence and killing is not unique to any one culture or religion.45 Indeed, honour and honour-based violence are reflected in historical events in many countries, and in many works of literature.

For instance, duelling was a key practice through which claims of masculine honour were made, maintained and understood in Western societies.46 In France, Le Cid told the story of a man insulted by a slap across the face, who asked his son to defend his honour in a duel. In Canada, duelling continued into the late 1800s.47

In Britain, for example, the fifth wife of Henry VIII was beheaded based on allegations of adultery. In British literature, Shakespeare's Desdemona was killed over allegations of infidelity, and Romeo and Juliet tracked an ancient family feud over honour. King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table centred on notions of honour. The premise of the Three Musketeers was the King's guards avenging the betrayal of the king by Cardinal Richelieu.

Similar notions can be traced in Latin American societies. In Brazil and parts of Latin America, machismo is often described as a code of honour. In the early times of Peru, the laws of the Incas permitted husbands to starve their wives to death as punishment for committing an adulterous act. Aztec laws resulted in death by stoning or strangulation for female adultery during the early times of Mexico.48

Several great wars started over honour. Likely the clearest of these was the Trojan War, which began over the honour of Helen. Her father required that all her suitors defend his choice for her marriage, thereby setting all of Greece against Troy.

In Ancient Roman times, the senior male within a household retained the right to kill a related woman if she was engaged in pre-marital or extra-marital relations.49 According to Blackstone, the Roman law justified homicide "when committed in defence of the chastity either of oneself or relations".50
In many Arab countries, the practice of honour killing dates back to pre-Islamic times when Arab settlers occupied a region adjacent to Sindh, known as Baluchistan (in Pakistan).57 These Arab settlers had patriarchal traditions such as live burials of newly born daughters. Such traditions trace back to the earliest historic times of Ancient Babylon, where the predominant view was that a woman's virginity belonged to her family.58

There is no mention of honour killing in the Quran or Hadiths. Honour killing, in Islamic definitions, refers specifically to extra-legal punishment by the family against a woman, and is forbidden by the Sharia (Islamic law). Religious authorities disagree with extra punishments such as honour killing and prohibit it, so the practice of it is a cultural and not a religious issue. However, since Islam has influence over vast numbers of Muslims in many countries and from many cultures, some use Islam to justify honour killing even though there is no support for honour killing in Islam. --- Historical Context: Origins of Honor Killing

And if you're scoring at home (or more likely, alone), Baluchistan is over four thousand miles from Morocco... Phoenix is closer than that to Reykjavik Iceland...

So you're absolutely full of shit here. Even more than usual. Speaking of which, about your aptly numbered point number two, the stories have already told us the background of the confrontation: one guy with an attitude about how the business should be run. That has nothing to do with "honor" OR religion. Try reading your own links. And again, you don't commit an act to uphold family honor --- BY KILLING THE FAMILY. :banghead:

Oh the moronity....

Your base problem is further up the proctological pipeline, that is you don't seem to understand the nature of existence. As you note above there's no indication of any connection to either "honor killing" OR religion -- of any kind -- in this event. BOTH of those ideas were pulled out of Pismoe's ass, in their entirety, out of nothing. Literally nothing. That doesn't make it a working theory to "disprove" -- it makes it the same bullshit it was when it came out the poop chute. It ain't in any universe my job to disprove a bullshit theory extricated from the wrong end of the gullet. It's the asserter's job to make the case. If this is your case, it went down in flames before it started, in flagrante delicto.

Last edited:
From Morocco -- Moron the story irrelevant tangent -- a public service for the morons:

Honor killings are often unfairly attributed to being an Islamic practice. It takes no Sharia expert to know that honor killings are not a part of Islam; poor Farzana was not killed by an edict of faith, but rather because of other, more complex social factors.

In fact, Islam strongly prohibits honor killings. As it says in the Qur’an: “Whoever kills a believer intentionally, their reward will be Hell, to abide therein forever, and the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon them, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for them.” (Holy Quran, Chapter 4, Verse 93) Although capital punishment is indeed allowed in Islam, particularly for crimes such as murder, no one man is allowed to be judge, jury and executioner in one.

Moreover, there is no historical tradition in Islam for honor killing; nothing is written in the Qur’an in support of these murders, and there is no Hadith in which Muhammad (pbuh) sanctions this practice.

Why then, do honor killings happen so often in Islamic countries? In the first place, Islamic countries are by far not the only places where honor killings take place; Honor killings predate Islam, going back all the way to ancient Mesopotamia. They are also very common in India, where they are committed by Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims alike. In Italy, honor killing remained a crime in the Italian legal code until 1981.

What then, is the real reason behind the prevalence of honor killings, across geographic and religious borders? The answer is both simple and incredibly complex: religion (all religions, not just Islam) is being used as a justification for patriarchy, in societies where family honor relies heavily upon parental control of the children. In such societies, a family loses “honor” when a child shames them publicly by disobeying them. The only way honor can be regained after this shaming is by killing the offending family member.

We are lucky that such is not the case in Morocco, and that honor killings are relatively rare in the Maghreb. But the social factors that allow for honor killings to be prevalent–patriarchy, a focus on family honor, undue importance placed on filial obedience—exist in Morocco. Raising social awareness of the causes of honor killings is an important part of preventing their occurrence here, as is combating the patriarchal value system which de-values the lives of women and children. -- Morocco World News
Fucking dumbass bigots.

(/wildly offtopic)

so is everyone educated yet , long thread with lots of name calling and BS and the Arabic speaking family and murderer from Morocco that lived in Phoenix Arizona are still dead . I still wonder if the family and murderers religion which I think was 'islam' will ever be actually announced or if it will be hidden away . I'm still interested and I assume that most of this board and Phoenix's population is interested .

so is everyone educated yet , long thread with lots of name calling and BS and the Arabic speaking family and murderer from Morocco that lived in Phoenix Arizona are still dead . I still wonder if the family and murderers religion which I think was 'islam' will ever be actually announced or if it will be hidden away . I'm still interested and I assume that most of this board and Phoenix's population is interested .

It will prolly be announced when that other vital information was, like what color clothes he favored, his height and weight when he was 14, and how long it took him to wear out a pair of shoes. You know, the relevant stuff.

And again, you also don't know they were "Arabic speaking". Nor does it mean anything. Bullets speak louder than words in any language.

i'm thinking that I can get a message orbinfo off some 'muslim' centric message boards in Phoenix , Arizona and else where . When I get info , Ill post it for you , until then I'll just assume that the family and murderer were 'muslim' Pogo !!

i'm thinking that I can get a message orbinfo off some 'muslim' centric message boards in Phoenix , Arizona and else where . When I get info , Ill post it for you , until then I'll just assume that the family and murderer were 'muslim' Pogo !!

You ass-ume a lot. You don't even know if they were religious. And even if you get there and establish all that you still have a piece of irrelevant information that has no function.

I understand you're "pro-hate" though, so this kind of tangential deflection is not unexpected. Plus it takes the focus off the issue of gun violence. :eusa_dance:

Or so you seem to think.

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Fratricide's "good" how exactly?

Guy's name was really Pisshead? Can see how growing up thus would cause severe trauma from all the teasing but still. :)

I'm pro freedom 'pogo' , pro freedom of speech same as the USA has as its First Amendment . I don't know what 'pro hate' is and I don't think that a person being pro hate would be doing anything illegal anyway !!

That's funny, since you're the one with your head up your ass about the nature of "honor killings". So in effect I already cleaned your intellectual catbox, disinfected it and returned it to the store for a full refund.

"Cleaned your clock" is definitely an interesting characterization for blithering mindlessly. Although I'm quite sure you do, in fact, think you were brilliantly and devastatingly incisive. People who are high generally do.

Forum List

Back