Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

thankyou Wildman , family was from MOROCCO , wonder what religion they were ?? --- Police 5 found dead in Phoenix home after shooting may have started as family dispute - ABC15 Arizona ---

Thank you, wonder wtf that's got to do with the story? Did we all wonder what religion Eric Rudolph or Tim McVeigh were? Because as I remember what we wondered was what their agendas were. How far we've come huh?

It's a business dispute. Where's any indication they were religious at all?

Last edited:
5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Thank god he has his second amendment rights
too bad that the family hadn't stayed in 'morocco' where they belonged Rightwinger . Course in Morocco the guy woulda used a sword rather than a gun !! Maybe it was just some 'honor killings' !!

Three things: "honor killings" are not known to be associated with family businesses (they're generally associeted with sex); honor killings are not known to be associated with Morocco; and honor killings are not known to be associated with religions.

Other than that, outstanding point. :rolleyes:

NOT KNOWN ehh , anyway , thanks for the reply POGO , have you found out the religion of the perpetrator yet , I'm just interested and I bet that others on the board are also interested in knowing the perpetrators religion . Also good info knowing that they are immigrants from 'morocco ' Probably not NRA members !!

thanks for the reply POGO , have you found out the religion of the perpetrator yet , I'm just interested and I bet that others on the board are also interested in knowing the perpetrators religion . Also good info knowing that they are immigrants from 'morocco ' Probably not NRA members !!

Seeing as how the story has nothing in the world to do with religion, no I don't give a shit. We don't even know if they had a religion. But they did have a gun.

How often in a mass slaying do we jump up and go "but hey, what was the perp's religion???"

What was Lee Harvey Oswald's religion? Irrelevant, that's what.
Matter of fact if you remember Wade Michael Page, who killed all those Sikhs in Wisconsin -- apparently out of his own ignorance of the difference between Sikh and Muslim -- that actually DID have something to do with religion, and I still don't know what Page's religion was. Do you?

i'm interested in ALL details POGO , nothing should be concealed from the public in a FREE society !!

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

He was not a good guy.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

He was not a good guy.

Not at that point, certainly not.

That's the problem with guns -- they work the same way no matter who's operating them. If there were "smart guns" that could look into your soul, we'd have a whole different world.

But we don't.

yeah , all DETAILS would be good because it lets people know who there neighbors were , its a free society with a supposedly Free Press so all detail are acceptable POGO .

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Well, if THAT'S the standard of measurement we're going to use, then you and all your gun-grabbing pisshead cohorts are soaked in the blood of all the women who were raped and/or murdered because their states' gun control laws wouldn't allow them to own a weapon for protection.

Which side do you think has more gore on it, Sparky?

Oh, by the way, bonus points for the HUGE graphic which just screams, "I have no real point to make, so I have to make it LOUDLY!"

Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

Then he wasn't a good guy, was he?

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

No, "good" is only a relative term to illiterate dunces who don't grasp the concept of words meaning things, and therefore think they can just decide on a whim to use whatever noise comes out of their headholes to mean whatever they like.

It's likely that he was exactly the person when he got the gun that he was when he used it. The weird thing is, people's basic natures don't change.

not only states but college and university campus's plus all the GUN Free Zones in the USA . Some rapes and deaths on campus plus lots of death in 'OFFICIAL' GUN Free Zones in the USA from what I hear Cecile !!

I would say that guns are saving a lot of lives without taking lives........

Basically you would say ANYTHING if you thought it made your obsession with guns sound good.

And what the fuck is up with repeating that outrageous lie about 1.6 million DGU's. You have been asked to prove that number over and over and over yet you can't. But that doesn't stop you from repeating that lie.

See my first sentence in this post.

"You can't prove it!" -> Translation: "I've seen the proof many times, but I don't want it to be true, so I've ignored it!"

not only states but college and university campus's plus all the GUN Free Zones in the USA . Some rapes and deaths on campus plus lots of death in 'OFFICIAL' GUN Free Zones in the USA from what I hear Cecile !!

Quite true. And while we're at it, how about the blame for the propaganda convincing so many women to be terrified of guns and refuse to have one even when it would help her, because "I'd be more likely to hurt myself or my family"? Where do we assign the blood debt when a woman is raped or murdered because she left herself defenseless on the advice of agenda-driven leftist hacks?

well there are dumb people , both men and women and if they believe liberal anti gun studies what can be done . Everyone is looking for an ' experts ' faulty thoughts or propaganda rather than relying on the brains and common sense that God gave them !!

yeah , all DETAILS would be good because it lets people know who there neighbors were , its a free society with a supposedly Free Press so all detail are acceptable POGO .

But not relevant.

--- PISMOE.

My name is not an acronym yanno.

When I lived in Europe most of the people I hung out with were from Morocco -- and Algeria, and Tunisia, and Egypt, and Sudan. We might presume they could all be classified as "Muslim", if we need labels as a crutch. But none of them were religious. Or if they were they kept it to themselves, so I actually don't know (or care) "what religion they were". It had no relevance to anything.

Sorry, I never did collect data on what their eye colors were, how many were lefthanded or their astrological signs. Amazingly enough we had more important things to discuss.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back