Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

Another childish rant from the board clown. ....yawn.

Yup. Despite these shootings being rare, they blame everyone who supports gun rights. Meanwhile, not a word on the real violence in our country that takes place daily on city streets with illegal guns. Liberals get so damn excited when a shooting occurs outside of the gang areas.

I'm pretty sure that many board members are interested in the fact that the murderer was an immigrant from 'morocco' !! I'm looking for confirmation on my suspicions of what the murderers religion was , haven't found it yet , press might be hiding the info for political reasons 'pogo' !!

Religion simply isn't part of a family business dispute, so the fact that you can't find any such report can be chalked up to the same reason we don't have their astrological signs, their heights and weights, or blood types. Because they're all IRRELEVANT.

What part of "irrelevant" sails over your head?

And btw where are we getting (and running with) this idea that "the murderer was an immigrant from Morocco"? Btw Morocco is a proper name and therefore capitalized, and does not need quotes. I don't see where the article even says that.

Last edited:
Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

Then he wasn't a good guy, was he?

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

No, "good" is only a relative term to illiterate dunces who don't grasp the concept of words meaning things, and therefore think they can just decide on a whim to use whatever noise comes out of their headholes to mean whatever they like.

It's likely that he was exactly the person when he got the gun that he was when he used it. The weird thing is, people's basic natures don't change.

Bullshit.

"Basic nature" is not what commits crimes of passion. To suggest that this guy, or any person anywhere, is of exactly the same state of mind today as they were when they got their gun is mindlessness. This is the whole hazard of contemporary firearms; they enable instant action without benefit of contemplation of one's course. Combine that with the instant gratification value and we have a deadly combination.

Riiiiight. Because no one is just basically a bad person inclined to do bad things.

True. That would be a fallacy of dichotomy.

They're all angels driven to horrible acts by the lack of sufficient leftist intervention.

False. That would be a fallacy of dichotomy.

I didn't suggest he was "of the same state of mind", I never even used that phrase, and I do NOT appreciate you trying to put your filthy words in my mouth. You want to argue with me? You do it based on what I said, not what you wish I'd said. You want to argue against the voices in your head? Do it on your own time.

Everything after that point is bullshit, because it's based on the false assumption that you get to make up my points for me.

Kind of unhinged aintcha?
You want a gun right now? :rolleyes:

What I said above was "people change with circumstances". A so-called 'good guy with a gun' cannot possibly apply to anything more than an instant in time. Because circumstances change. If you're going to sit here on the internet and declare that circumstances DON'T change and that people DON'T adapt to those circumstances, then perhaps you should book a flight back to your home planet.

Yep , I want to know the religion of the murderer . I'm pretty sure that there is all sorts of interest in his religion same as there is in knowing that he was an Immigrant . We just have different opinions and interests is all it is !!

Yep , I want to know the religion of the murderer . I'm pretty sure that there is all sorts of interest in his religion same as there is in knowing that he was an Immigrant . We just have different opinions and interests is all it is !!

Where do you get this idea "he was an immigrant"?

Just making it up?

It matters.

Yup. Despite these shootings being rare, they blame everyone who supports gun rights. Meanwhile, not a word on the real violence in our country that takes place daily on city streets with illegal guns. Liberals get so damn excited when a shooting occurs outside of the gang areas.

"Rare" huh? Interesting that the article in the OP includes a slide show on "Shootings in America" --- events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering. If this is "rare" I don't wanna see "rampant".

article said the family was from Morocco if I read correct POGO !! Correct me if Im incorrect please !!

article said the family was from Morocco if I read correct POGO !!

Well you didn't PISMOE because what it says is the family "had origins in Morocco". Doesn't say anyone is an "immigrant".

I have origins in Ireland.
That doesn't make either of us "immigrants".

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Thank god he has his second amendment rights

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Yeah I'm sure you know 1.6 million people. Your address book must have its own external drive.

When you "save lives" by taking out a threat -- whether that's in a war, a crime, or a personal encounter -- you're committing a counteroffensive. That's a counterattack, not a "defense". It's still destructive force as opposed to constructive. You're basically fighting a small-scale war that you hope you win.

War represents, and will always represent, the ultimate human abject failure. Strutting around with a firearm for "defense" is the personal equivalent of an MIC arming its nation to the teeth. There's no way out of that morass. It's a dead end.

More than half of gun defenses in the United States do not involve firing a shot.....the criminals when confronted by an armed victim breaks off the attack......the purest form of defense.....

What is it that I have to change on my guns to make them an offensive weapon. Seeing as how you claim they are all for defensive purposes. Tell me what I have to change to make mine an offensive weapon.

Do I just have to change my mind?

Didn't say that...I said they were designed to save the life of the user......

This tragic story in no way reflects on the over-whelming and vast majority of lawful gun owners.

Was the guy who started killing his relatives not a lawful gun owner? At least till the time he started killing people.
Situations can change pretty quick when you have a gun, a temper and a grievance with someone..

Same thing with the axe the 100 year old man used to kill his wife and then the knife he used to commit suicide.........

"Rare" huh? Interesting that the article in the OP includes a slide show on "Shootings in America" --- events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering. If this is "rare" I don't wanna see "rampant".

events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering.

Hmmm...all gun free zones.....so how are there shootings at these locations anyway?

Seems to me a shooting at a gun free zone in a hospital was stopped by a doctor who broke the rule and brought his own gun into the gun free zone...allowing him to kill the cray who also broke the gun free zone rule......

aw , they are morrocon to me , and they had to be communicated with in 'arabic' .

Spread out over time. Yes, we will always have violence as long as we have violent people. Taking guns away from the law abiding won't change that.

If you want to see rampant shootings, subscribe to a Chicago paper. See how well their strict gun laws worked. The almost daily shootings in inner cities don't make the national news. If they did, the OP article could show just how bad the problem is with criminals and their illegal guns.

look at 'mexico' guns are pretty much unavailable but look at the murders with and without guns . They use guns , machetes , knives , fire and all sorts of methods to take lives !!

see the crashing of Sud Africa, lots of violence , rapes , necklacing being done and funs are tightly controlled !!

look at 'mexico' guns are pretty much unavailable but look at the murders with and without guns . They use guns , machetes , knives , fire and all sorts of methods to take lives !!

Bad people do bad things. The title of this thread is so stupid. "Good guys" don't hurt people. Bad guys will hurt people by any means.

The OP might be one of those who believes that it's only OK for people with money to hire people to carry guns for them. The little guy should always be at the mercy of criminals.

Blame the NRA when a Moroccan Arabic speaking clan (citizens?) in Phoenix have a shootout? What's wrong with bigot lefties these days? Don't they have any real issues to talk about?

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Thank god he has his second amendment rights

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Why do you keep trying to get people to believe that bogus number?

I prevent violent attacks with just a nasty sneer

There goes another one........scared that guy away before he could attack me
So you are saying you are ugly? Now we know.

Forum List

Back