Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

"what religion were they?"

POJO..,
some religions with their religious beliefs transcend to ones every day life and have a tremendous influence on activity, temperament and reactions, who knows which of those played a factor in this KILLING.

besides...,

:fu: .............+............... :up_yours: .................. :asshole:

NRA will never say that guns are bad! Guns are their ideology and they can't something against.
And they also can't ignore such cases, that's why they're always talking stupid things...
I'm surprised that after all these cases, they're still talking about self-defense and necessity if weapons!

NRA will never say that guns are bad! Guns are their ideology and they can't something against.
And they also can't ignore such cases, that's why they're always talking stupid things...
I'm surprised that after all these cases, they're still talking about self-defense and necessity if weapons!

"Guns" are not the ideology of the NRA. The Constitutional right to keep and bear arms is the ideology.

In this country or any other there will always be people that will abuse freedom. That does not mean it is right to take freedom away from those that don't abuse it, which is what the Liberals advocate.

There are shooting almost everyday in Chicago. Why should the government take away my Constitutional freedoms because those assholes disobey the law?

I am a Life Member of the NRA and I belong to provide a voice to protect the freedoms that the Founding Fathers established for this country.

"Guns" are not the ideology of the NRA. The Constitutional right to keep and bear arms is the ideology.

In this country or any other there will always be people that will abuse freedom. That does not mean it is right to take freedom away from those that don't abuse it, which is what the Liberals advocate.

There are shooting almost everyday in Chicago. Why should the government take away my Constitutional freedoms because those assholes disobey the law?

I am a Life Member of the NRA and I belong to provide a voice to protect the freedoms that the Founding Fathers established for this country.
>right to keep and bear arms| Guns... Similar things.
So you really think that people who shoot somebody everyday in Chicago are law abiding citizens and they are just protecting themselves?
In most cases of shooting, guns were used not to protect people, but to kill!

Are you still drunk? Who in their right might would call a gun bad if it functioned properly? What we do see is a LOT of excuses for bad human behavior promoted by the amoral left, then shock and amazement when it turns to shit.

[

So you really think that people who shoot somebody everyday in Chicago are law abiding citizens and they are just protecting themselves?

Actually they are not the same things. One is an innate object and the other is a right guaranteed under the Constitution of the US.

You didn't answer the question I ask. There are shootings almost everyday in Chicago. Why should the government take away my Constitutional freedoms because those assholes disobey the law?

[

Actually they are not the same things. One is an innate object and the other is a right guaranteed under the Constitution of the US.

You didn't answer the question I ask. There are shootings almost everyday in Chicago. Why should the government take away my Constitutional freedoms because those assholes disobey the law?
I thought it's obvious that the only way to stop these "assholes" is to ban their main "weapon"
You are the part of ALL our society and these assholes too and if our government will ban their guns, they will ban yours too, because everyone is equal before the law!

I thought it's obvious that the only way to stop these "assholes" is to ban their main "weapon"
You are the part of ALL our society and these assholes too and if our government will ban their guns, they will ban yours too, because everyone is equal before the law!
Your mind will never rise to the level of equality with average Americans. Government serves the people, we are not subjects. Society does not own us. If a liberal decides he's entitled to my stuff and helps himself I want an easy peasey way to blow his worthless brains all over my walls.

Horseshit.

If the NRA were about the Constitution it would be championing the whole thing, not a selective section.

What's the R in NRA stand for?

Your mind will never rise to the level of equality with average Americans. Government serves the people, we are not subjects. Society does not own us. If a liberal decides he's entitled to my stuff and helps himself I want an easy peasey way to blow his worthless brains all over my walls.
*applause*

"what religion were they?"

POJO..,
some religions with their religious beliefs transcend to ones every day life and have a tremendous influence on activity, temperament and reactions, who knows which of those played a factor in this KILLING.

besides...,

:fu: .............+............... :up_yours: .................. :asshole:

That's very intelligent, Johnny. Have you run out of crayons or did you eat them again?

Religion is simply not a part of this story. Period.

They still talk about self defense because it is the truth, reality and if you can do simple math you figure it out pretty easily....

Gun murders each year....8-9,000

Non fatal gun accidents each year....17,000 ( Brain's number he never linked to)

fatal gun accidents each year....6-700

Number of times a gun is used by an American citizen to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save lives....

1.6 million on average......

( That is the number when you average 16 actual studies on gun use for defensive purposes......on the low end of the studies you have the lowest number at 760,000 times a year.....so even at that number it far outweighs criminal or accidental deaths with guns......and that is the low range....the average again is 1.6 million times a year)

Another childish rant from the board clown. ....yawn.

Yup. Despite these shootings being rare, they blame everyone who supports gun rights. Meanwhile, not a word on the real violence in our country that takes place daily on city streets with illegal guns. Liberals get so damn excited when a shooting occurs outside of the gang areas.

"Rare" huh? Interesting that the article in the OP includes a slide show on "Shootings in America" --- events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering. If this is "rare" I don't wanna see "rampant".

events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering.

Hmmm...all gun free zones.....so how are there shootings at these locations anyway?

Seems to me a shooting at a gun free zone in a hospital was stopped by a doctor who broke the rule and brought his own gun into the gun free zone...allowing him to kill the cray who also broke the gun free zone rule......

--- which further confirms my point; shootings are not rare because guns are not rare. "Zones" and "who stopped who" are all irrelevant to that point. "Zones" and "bans" are equally pointless.

We're swimming in guns to a point of the perverse. Escalation does absolutely NOTHING to address that. If a flood hits your house and you fear drowning, but then manage to float away to safety on a makeshift raft -- you just used the water to avert a death but that doesn't make out-of-control water a desirable thing.

Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy.
poor usage of the word "destroy"..., therefore i believe you are a fucking idiot !

:up_yours:

What the fuck do you think the function of a gun is? To play music? To make an ice cream sandwich?

1.6 million times a year guns are used to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives...and of those 1.6 million times, 54% the gun is never fired................

Sorry...actual research says you are wrong...

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Only a left wing Nutter like you would think that a crazed murderer is a good guy.

Another childish rant from the board clown. ....yawn.

Yup. Despite these shootings being rare, they blame everyone who supports gun rights. Meanwhile, not a word on the real violence in our country that takes place daily on city streets with illegal guns. Liberals get so damn excited when a shooting occurs outside of the gang areas.

"Rare" huh? Interesting that the article in the OP includes a slide show on "Shootings in America" --- events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering. If this is "rare" I don't wanna see "rampant".

events at schools.... restaurants... malls... a movie theater... even a hospital. Even a religious gathering.

Hmmm...all gun free zones.....so how are there shootings at these locations anyway?

Seems to me a shooting at a gun free zone in a hospital was stopped by a doctor who broke the rule and brought his own gun into the gun free zone...allowing him to kill the cray who also broke the gun free zone rule......

--- which further confirms my point; shootings are not rare because guns are not rare. "Zones" and "who stopped who" are all irrelevant to that point. "Zones" and "bans" are equally pointless.

We're swimming in guns to a point of the perverse. Escalation does absolutely NOTHING to address that. If a flood hits your house and you fear drowning, but then manage to float away to safety on a makeshift raft -- you just used the water to avert a death but that doesn't make out-of-control water a desirable thing.

Escalation does absolutely NOTHING to address that.

Of course you are wrong......the gun murder rate in 2008 was over 9,000.....in 2013 it was 8,454 with more Americans owning guns and carrying them for self defense......over 11.1 million people carry guns for self defense and the gun murder rate and the accidental gun death rate are going down not up....

You are wrong...the statistics from FBI table 8 on firearm murder show you are wrong.....

Forum List

Back