Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Thank god he has his second amendment rights

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Yeah I'm sure you know 1.6 million people. Your address book must have its own external drive.

When you "save lives" by taking out a threat -- whether that's in a war, a crime, or a personal encounter -- you're committing a counteroffensive. That's a counterattack, not a "defense". It's still destructive force as opposed to constructive. You're basically fighting a small-scale war that you hope you win.

War represents, and will always represent, the ultimate human abject failure. Strutting around with a firearm for "defense" is the personal equivalent of an MIC arming its nation to the teeth. There's no way out of that morass. It's a dead end.

More than half of gun defenses in the United States do not involve firing a shot.....the criminals when confronted by an armed victim breaks off the attack......the purest form of defense.....

Uhhhh -- don't think so. But did you know 81.5846262% of all unlinked statistics posted on message boards are just made up out of thin air?

Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking idiot.

You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy.
poor usage of the word "destroy"..., therefore i believe you are a fucking idiot !

:up_yours:

What the fuck do you think the function of a gun is? To play music? To make an ice cream sandwich?

The function of a gun is to save the life of the user.....and in the United States that typically means that in 54% of times a gun is used to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save lives, the gun isn't even fired....

I posted a recent story of a man attacked by another man at a Wal Mart, the attacker used a bat the defender had a Sig 226 in .357 caliber.....did not fire a shot and held the man for police......

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

I know about 1.6 million people each year who stop or prevent violent criminal attack, like this one, and save lives who are very glad we have 2nd amendment rights......they were not raped, robbed, stabbed, beaten or murdered because of their 2nd Amendment rights.......vs. this one guy........

Yeah I'm sure you know 1.6 million people. Your address book must have its own external drive.

When you "save lives" by taking out a threat -- whether that's in a war, a crime, or a personal encounter -- you're committing a counteroffensive. That's a counterattack, not a "defense". It's still destructive force as opposed to constructive. You're basically fighting a small-scale war that you hope you win.

War represents, and will always represent, the ultimate human abject failure. Strutting around with a firearm for "defense" is the personal equivalent of an MIC arming its nation to the teeth. There's no way out of that morass. It's a dead end.

More than half of gun defenses in the United States do not involve firing a shot.....the criminals when confronted by an armed victim breaks off the attack......the purest form of defense.....

Uhhhh -- don't think so. But did you know 81.5846262% of all unlinked statistics posted on message boards are just made up out of thin air?

Oh....you know better...thanks for giving me a chance to link to my favorite stats......

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

Here you go......I'll also link to the FBI table 8 showing gun murders going down, not up as more Americans buy, own, and carry guns for protection....showing you are wrong on all counts....

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717
DMIa 1978...2,141,512
L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68
Kleck...2.5 million

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409

Hart...1981...1.797,461

Mauser...1990...1,487,342

Gallup...1993...1,621,377

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

-------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..

NCVS (National Crime Victimization Survey)....108,000

Notice, the 3 different groupings of stats from the research listed so far.....not one of them approaches the NCVS number of 100,000

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg

And here is FBI table 8 showing gun murders are on the decline....

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

You NEVER pull out a gun unless you are ready to destroy something. You NEVER point a gun at something you aren't ready to destroy.
poor usage of the word "destroy"..., therefore i believe you are a fucking idiot !

What the fuck do you think the function of a gun is? To play music? To make an ice cream sandwich?

The function of a gun is to save the life of the user.....and in the United States that typically means that in 54% of times a gun is used to stop or prevent a violent criminal attack and save lives, the gun isn't even fired....

Again, that's absolute bullshit. A gun fires a projectile at high speed. Its function is to penetrate. Penetration has nothing to do with "defense" -- it's offense. Defense involves reaction to something already present. You're entitled to your opinion but not to your own dictionary.

And again, undocumented ipse dixit stats for the sake of composition fallacies make absolutely no point.

Last edited:

Again, that's absolute bullshit. A gun fires a projectile at high speed. It's function is to penetrate. Penetration has nothing to do with "defense" -- it's offense. Defense involves reaction to something already present. You're entitled to your opinion but not to your own dictionary.

And again, undocumented ipse dixit stats for the sake of composition fallacies make absolutely no point.

The purpose of a gun is to save the life of the user...how it functions is irrelevant to the fact that it's purpose is to save a life.......and in many cases it doesn't even need to be fired to fulfill that purpose....

Again, that's absolute bullshit. A gun fires a projectile at high speed. It's function is to penetrate. Penetration has nothing to do with "defense" -- it's offense. Defense involves reaction to something already present. You're entitled to your opinion but not to your own dictionary.

A gun is a tool, Dipstick. Mine are for defense not offense. Playing semantics doesn't change it. If you don't want a gun, don't buy one.

And here is FBI table 8 showing gun murders are on the decline....

FBI Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Once again, same old tired Composition Fallacy. You're cherrypicking two numbers and declaring one is the cause of the other -- as if they have no context around them. Correlation is not equal to causation.

Time to drag this one out again.... reposted from past threads, A Tale of Two Cities:

I give you two cities, split by a body of water, kinda like Minneapolis and St. Paul or San Francisco and Oakland, but this is a different pair of cities.

Obviously being next to each other, these cities have much in common regionally, climatically, industrially and so on. They are less than a mile apart, connected by a bridge and a tunnel. But the two cities show a stark difference in one area.

The city to the west recorded 377 total homicides in 2011 and 327 in 2010, according to police statistics(1), carrying a homicide rate of around 50 per 100,000 population.

Across the bridge in the same time period, a mile away, there was a total of one. For both years put together. A rate of 0.30. From September 27, 2009 to November 22, 2011 in that city, there were no murders at all. Zero.

What's going on here?

One of them is in Canada. The cities are Detroit and Windsor.

I haven't determined how many of those homicides were committed by firearm, but for a guide, out of 386 Detroit homicides in 2012, 333 were by firearm. Over 86%. (1)

And the one murder that finally broke the 2011 streak in Windsor?
It was a stabbing.

People in his city of about 215,000 (Windsor) have a saying, Blaine said Friday afternoon: "In Windsor, when a 7-Eleven is held up, it usually is a knife. In Detroit, it is an Uzi."​

It's not that there's no crime in Windsor, an industrial city that has seen its own economic challenges. "We're no different than any other major metropolitan area," Corey said. (here)​

704 to 1 in homicide; several hundred to zero in gun deaths.
Detroit: at or near the highest murder rate in its country; Windsor: lowest in its country.
Less than a mile apart.

What's driving the difference? Gun control? Or gun culture?

Resources/further reading:
(1) 2012 Crime/Homicide Stats

(2) Freep.com 1/3/13

A Tale of Two Cities

Murder-Free Two Years

The fault lies not in our guns but in ourselves. To our values we are underlings.

A gun is a tool, Dipstick. Mine are for defense not offense. Playing semantics doesn't change it. If you don't want a gun, don't buy one.

The issue there isn't about buying a gun. The issue there is what the word defense means. I'm not the assclown playing semantics; I'm the one pointing it out.

Now feel free to demonstrate how words mean the opposite of what they mean, dumbass.

I think the story is one big lie. After all, the guy was a "law abiding citizen" was he not? No law abiding citizen would ever kill another human being.

The issue there isn't about buying a gun. The issue there is what the word defense means. I'm not the assclown playing semantics; I'm the one pointing it out.

Now feel free to demonstrate how words mean the opposite of what they mean, dumbass.
You are the one confusing things. My purpose is defense. If I shoot someone legally it is defense. Go argue with the courts.

The purpose of a gun is to save the life of the user...how it functions is irrelevant to the fact that it's purpose is to save a life.......and in many cases it doesn't even need to be fired to fulfill that purpose....

Jesus Christ, enough with the propaganda bullshit, will ya? You're a fucking idiot. Every time you talk, you are saying less than nothing. Your words are like negative numbers....they create a positive in the opposite direction. Those of us who are fiercely supportive of gun rights do not need your stupidity to argue our case. Because you're such a fucking retard, you're really just making their case easier.

A firearm is a tool, much like a match. The purpose of a match is to start fires. Sure, the reason the owner might want to start a fire might be to get a campfire roaring and cook the evening's dinner. The purpose of a gun is to destroy things. The owner's interest in destruction might be self defense. But the purpose of the gun is destruction.

Saying that the purpose of a gun is to save the owner's life is like saying that a match is a nutritional aide.

You are the one confusing things. My purpose is defense. If I shoot someone legally it is defense. Go argue with the courts.

Uh no, I'm not the one confusing the issue -- the poster's claim was that the purpose of a gun is defensive ---- not the purpose of Iceweasel or any other person.

It's right there in the thread history. Want me to quote it?

Fitting that a guy named "weasel" wants to play musical chairs with the history of what was posted and is still on the record.

Jesus Christ, enough with the propaganda bullshit, will ya? You're a fucking idiot. Every time you talk, you are saying less than nothing. Your words are like negative numbers....they create a positive in the opposite direction. Those of us who are fiercely supportive of gun rights do not need your stupidity to argue our case. Because you're such a fucking retard, you're really just making their case easier.

A firearm is a tool, much like a match. The purpose of a match is to start fires. Sure, the reason the owner might want to start a fire might be to get a campfire roaring and cook the evening's dinner. The purpose of a gun is to destroy things. The owner's interest in destruction might be self defense. But the purpose of the gun is destruction.

Saying that the purpose of a gun is to save the owner's life is like saying that a match is a nutritional aide.

Exactly. Fine analogy.
And this from the same source that would also have us believe --- in the same thread -- that the purpose of an automobile is to kill people.

Selective double-standard logic: still transparently inoperative, yet they keep trotting it out expecting different results. :cuckoo:

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg
...isolated incident....

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

[

I thought it's obvious that the only way to stop these "assholes" is to ban their main "weapon"
You are the part of ALL our society and these assholes too and if our government will ban their guns, they will ban yours too, because everyone is equal before the law!

It is not obvious.

How will taking away firearms from law abiding citizens stop criminals from doing illegal things?

How is it legally right to take a Constitutionally guaranteed right away from the majority of the populace because a minority abuses it? Don't you believe in due process?

That concept doesn't work in Chicago, which is the murder capitol of the US, with the strictest gun control laws. Any shooting in Chicago is already against the law and the person having the firearm is already breaking the law so how is it going to change things by taking my Constitutional rights away from me? That is the question you need to answer.

[

I use my firearms for recreational purposes and for having the ability to provide for defense if I need it. Also, as it says in in the Constitution they are "necessary for the security of a free state".

Uh no, I'm not the one confusing the issue -- the poster's claim was that the purpose of a gun is defensive ---- not the purpose of Iceweasel or any other person.

It's right there in the thread history. Want me to quote it?

Fitting that a guy named "weasel" wants to play musical chairs with the history of what was posted and is still on the record.
You are talking aout of both sides of your ass. You said:

"A gun fires a projectile at high speed. It's function is to penetrate. Penetration has nothing to do with "defense" -- it's offense. Defense involves reaction to something already present."

So a gun can be used defensively. A defensive tool. Play your games at the playground.

This has been explained to the OP scores of times by those of us who are fierce defenders of the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment – without success; that as a consequence of his ignorance, stupidly, and moronic extremism, he serves only to jeopardize the Second Amendment right and undermine its authority.

Forum List

Back