Another "Good Guy" with a gun murders family and friends in Phoenix Home

and , NO to so called Smart Guns !! Just a comment !!

"Smart guns" do not exist, nor are they ever likely to. My invocation of that term was sardonic wit satirizing the whole "good guy with a gun" myth. "Gun" is a constant; "good guy" is a variable. Any given 'guy' can turn from good to bad or vice versa, in an eyeblink. Guns don't distinguish that. Which means, if a culture arms its people ..... then its killers will be armed. So will its domestic abusers, petty thieves, psyshopaths and the suicidal.

Then he wasn't a good guy, was he?

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

No, "good" is only a relative term to illiterate dunces who don't grasp the concept of words meaning things, and therefore think they can just decide on a whim to use whatever noise comes out of their headholes to mean whatever they like.

It's likely that he was exactly the person when he got the gun that he was when he used it. The weird thing is, people's basic natures don't change.

Bullshit.

"Basic nature" is not what commits crimes of passion. To suggest that this guy, or any person anywhere, is of exactly the same state of mind today as they were when they got their gun is mindlessness. This is the whole hazard of contemporary firearms; they enable instant action without benefit of contemplation of one's course. Combine that with the instant gratification value and we have a deadly combination.

300,000,000 guns in the US.
8855 gun related murders in the US (2012)
1 gun is misused, anti-gun loons react by wanting to ban the other 34,000

Since the pinhead who started this thread has no idea what happened here in Phoenix, this thread should be sent to Badlands. Wait, a prog posted it...nevermind.

ARMS are an Americans 'RIGHT' pogo , see the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights [God given , even ] !!

Car deaths each year.....32,000

gun murders, each year....8-9000

And car deaths are accidental where as you actually have to commit a crime when you murder someone with a gun......

over 320 million guns in private hands.....minus one bad guy.....319, 999,999....not used to kill people.....

over 11.1 million people carry a gun for self defense and don't use them to commit murder......
Not if your defend yourself or your family with a gun. That is not a crime.

well there are dumb people , both men and women and if they believe liberal anti gun studies what can be done . Everyone is looking for an ' experts ' faulty thoughts or propaganda rather than relying on the brains and common sense that God gave them !!

-- like looking at a domestic business dispute that ends in a gun slaying and asking "what religion were they?" :cuckoo:

-- like looking at a domestic business dispute that ends in a gun slaying and asking "what religion were they?" :cuckoo:

So you don't own a firearm?

(this is where we discover the difference between hypocrisy and outright lying)

This tragic story in no way reflects on the over-whelming and vast majority of lawful gun owners.
Was the guy who started killing his relatives not a lawful gun owner? At least till the time he started killing people.
Situations can change pretty quick when you have a gun, a temper and a grievance with someone..
True.
And so, what sort of gun control will prevent something like this?

well there are dumb people , both men and women and if they believe liberal anti gun studies what can be done . Everyone is looking for an ' experts ' faulty thoughts or propaganda rather than relying on the brains and common sense that God gave them !!

I'll tell you what can be done. We can acknowledge the blood covering the lying purveyors of knowingly false propaganda and deny their attempts to take a moral high ground they have no right to. "Caveat emptor" simply isn't going to cut it when what they're selling is an agenda of crime, violence, and death.

How could a guy be considered a "good guy" when he murdered his family? The OP is delusional.

He is the one that killed his family, not the gun.

Only a Libtard would suggest that Constitutional rights be taken away from people that don't commit crimes because some other people do commit crimes.

I think I will send another donation to the NRA to help counter the delusion idiots that want to take the Constitutionally right to keep and bear arms away from Americans.

I'm pretty sure that many board members are interested in the fact that the murderer was an immigrant from 'morocco' !! I'm looking for confirmation on my suspicions of what the murderers religion was , haven't found it yet , press might be hiding the info for political reasons 'pogo' !!

Then he wasn't a good guy, was he?

"Good" is a relative term, innit?

It's likely when he first got the gun he was a good guy with a gun. The weird thing is, people change with circumstances. Guns do not.

No, "good" is only a relative term to illiterate dunces who don't grasp the concept of words meaning things, and therefore think they can just decide on a whim to use whatever noise comes out of their headholes to mean whatever they like.

It's likely that he was exactly the person when he got the gun that he was when he used it. The weird thing is, people's basic natures don't change.

Bullshit.

"Basic nature" is not what commits crimes of passion. To suggest that this guy, or any person anywhere, is of exactly the same state of mind today as they were when they got their gun is mindlessness. This is the whole hazard of contemporary firearms; they enable instant action without benefit of contemplation of one's course. Combine that with the instant gratification value and we have a deadly combination.

Riiiiight. Because no one is just basically a bad person inclined to do bad things. They're all angels driven to horrible acts by the lack of sufficient leftist intervention.

I didn't suggest he was "of the same state of mind", I never even used that phrase, and I do NOT appreciate you trying to put your filthy words in my mouth. You want to argue with me? You do it based on what I said, not what you wish I'd said. You want to argue against the voices in your head? Do it on your own time.

Everything after that point is bullshit, because it's based on the false assumption that you get to make up my points for me.

5 Dead Inside Phoenix Home After Shooting

At this point, Wayne La Pisshead and the entire gun marketing machine called the NRA are completely soaked in blood.

PHOENIX (AP) — Five adults were found dead inside a north Phoenix home after a shooting Thursday in a suspected dispute about the family's business, police said.

The names and ages of the three men and two women weren't immediately released. But police said the three men were brothers and the dead women apparently were the men's mother and a spouse of one of the brothers.

Two other women and two children managed to escape the home unharmed, according to police.

Thank God the children escaped.

Wayne-LaPierre.2.jpg
Another retarded post from the resident psychopath.

I mean , its just information and should be told to the 'public' in my opinion , no reason to hide information , in my opinion !! I mean , who decides what is pertinent info , is there a government committee run by WHO ??

Forum List

Back