Another Good Month On The Jobs Front...unemployment Drops To 5.9%

Which year had the most participation rate? dumb ass
We have fewer people working now,
Poor, brain-dead, Conservatives. Math is always so fuzzy to them.

Total Employed
1/2009: 142,152,000
9/2014: 146,600,000

Earth to brain-dead Conservative ... 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million
Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png
Hey look --> 146.6 million is still greater than 142.2 million. :mm:
If that were true the participation rate would not be going down.
You obviously have a very difficult time with simple statistics, you have since I joined this board.

There are more people working now than there were in 2009. The reason the LFPR has decreased is because the overall pool of the labor force has increased as well. Pretty simple stuff.
Dumb ass what has more workers 66% or 62%
I realize obama are the most stupid people alive but don't go full blown moron.

Total Employed

Earth to brain-dead Conservative ... 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million
Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png
Your senility aside, it really is true. 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million. :mm:
I used to think he was fucking with us all, that he couldn't be as stupid as he came across. The stupid continues to this day.
No doubt about it you being an obama supporter makes you dumber than me.

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png
Your senility aside, it really is true. 146.6 million is greater than 142.2 million. :mm:
I used to think he was fucking with us all, that he couldn't be as stupid as he came across. The stupid continues to this day.
Yeah, I think it's pretty much a permanent condition for that one.
You can't change your vote and support for obama nor can you change your stupidity

Stop conflating numbers with percentages. Of course since Obama's policies took effect after he passed Obamacares in Feb 2010 we have seen over 10,000,000+ PRIVATE sector jobs created. NEARLY 7 million MORE in the PRIVATE sector work force THAN THE MONTH AFTER OBAMA TOOK OFFICE!

Feb 2009 110,6991,000

Sept 2014 117,524,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
65.7 2009
62.7 2014

WHICH year had more people employed? lol

Total Employed

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png

Can you provide a link please?

65.7 2009
62.7 2014

Total Employed

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png

Links been posted several times from the BLS

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png
Spits the idiot who thinks 142.2 is greater than 146.6 million. :eusa_doh:

which is greater 66% or 62% you dumb ass obama supporters just keep on bringing the stupid don't you?

Total Employed

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png
You obviously have a very difficult time with simple statistics, you have since I joined this board.

There are more people working now than there were in 2009. The reason the LFPR has decreased is because the overall pool of the labor force has increased as well. Pretty simple stuff.
Those are percentages. Others are referring to raw numbers. Two completely different sets of statistics.

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png

Those are percentages. Others are referring to raw numbers. Two completely different sets of statistics.
Which had more workers 66% or 62% it's simple well maybe not for an obama supporter

Total Employed

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png

I really don't feel like searching through 35 pages of this thread, so do you mind posting the link?

which is greater 66% or 62% you dumb ass obama supporters just keep on bringing the stupid don't you?
Makes no difference since the labor force participation rate does not indicate the heath of the job market.

But let's take a look at the "not in labor force" numbers, shall we? If this Obama's fault, how did the level of increase start before he became president?

latest_numbers_LNS15000000_2001_2014_all_period_M09_data.gif

Total Employed

Hey stupid
LxZcbrV.png

I really don't feel like searching through 35 pages of this thread, so do you mind posting the link?
i'M NOT GOING TO DO IT, i HAVE POSTED IT SEVERAL TIMES YOU WANT IT GO LOOK FOR IT OR TAKE MY WORD THE CHART CAME FROM THE bls

Makes no difference since the labor force participation rate does not indicate the heath of the job market.

But let's take a look at the "not in labor force" numbers, shall we? If this Obama's fault, how did the level of increase start before he became president?

LxZcbrV.png

Which had more workers 66% or 62% it's simple well maybe not for an obama supporter
You're a moron, that's your fault and no one else's. Those numbers don't indicate how many people are working. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

LxZcbrV.png
Aww, seems you're too scared to answer my question.

Figures.:mm:

Everyone on this board is laughing at you right now.

For example, if the labor force was 100,000 people and 66,000 are working then you would have a 66% LFPR. A few years later the labor force is 120,000 people and 74,400 are working then you have a 62% LFPR. More people working in the later example but a lower rate. As I said simple math but over your head.

LxZcbrV.png
Aww, seems you're too scared to answer my question.

Figures.:mm:
SEEMS you are to dumb to realize you never answer my question
Which percentage has more worker?
2009 66% or 2014 62%
and why has it continued to drop since 2009?

For example, if the labor force was 100,000 people and 66,000 are working then you would have a 66% LFPR. A few years later the labor force is 120,000 people and 74,400 are working then you have a 62% LFPR. More people working in the later example but a lower rate. As I said simple math but over your head.
They is no one but dumb ass obama supporters laughing but you're to stupid to realize the jokes on you.
Dumb cock sucking son of a bitches

You're a moron, that's your fault and no one else's. Those numbers don't indicate how many people are working. :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:
I'm still smarter than you anyone who can support obama is dumber than dirt.

They is no one but dumb ass obama supporters laughing but you're to stupid to realize the jokes on you.
Dumb cock sucking son of a bitches
You are absolutely clueless about statistics. You own your own business though. LOL

Forum List

Back