Joe's economy posts HUGE increase in January Jobs Report

You’ve been told Bike Crash *Joe created created over a million jobs soon after he was installed when every rational American knows people were just allowed to go back to work after the pandemic.
Two years later you're still being told it's pre covid jobs returning...

Why are eggs priced high? Oh, and when the hell were they $0.99?

I dont know, ask Joe Biden. It's his economy after all.

They were 99c a dozen under Trump. I bought plenty at that price. Biden gets into office and it goes up 5 fold.

Not most, but many. That's what your "president" did to us.
Keep projecting.

"US". who is us? The Lower Class?
Is that why you're trolling this MB, 8-4 M-F.
You need the job?

My investments have far outweighed the extra $50 a month I will spend in gas.
Eggs, Oh My, I can still make a 3 egg Omelet, with cheese, peppers, and mushrooms for less than $5. Oh........ the sky is falling.

So, your fellow cultist lied about the inflation rate, and I busted him. Why you people do this is beyond me; your lies can be debunked in 2 seconds on Google. I guess being in a death cult seriously fucks with your common sense.
Did you read the qualifications?

Cretin.

The numbers got adjusted every month just like they do now and like they did with Obama and Bush II and Clinton and Bush I.

That you are unaware of this is just one more out of 120,000 examples of your ignorance on most everything .

I
Two years later you're still being told it's pre covid jobs returning...

The “I know you are but what am I”
Retort.

Not most, but many. That's what your "president" did to us.

Keep projecting.

"US". who is us? The Lower Class?
Is that why you're trolling this MB, 8-4 M-F.
You need the job?

My investments have far outweighed the extra $50 a month I will spend in gas.
Eggs, Oh My, I can still make a 3 egg Omelet, with cheese, peppers, and mushrooms for less than $5. Oh........ the sky is falling.
Did the PAID troll MM get of early on a Friday?
Weird that you respond 300+ times a day, yet won't respond to certain called-out posts.

They were 99c a dozen under Trump. I bought plenty at that price. Biden gets into office and it goes up 5 fold.
You’re so worried about egg prices that you don’t know why they are up? Maybe you should look into it.

That's a good point. We're told it's Quid Pro's economy when good news comes out, so why are the same people not saying it's his when prices are high?

That's a good point. We're told it's Quid Pro's economy when good news comes out, so why are the same people not saying it's his when prices are high?

30 degrees in Charlotte. It was never this cold when TRUMP was president. F***ing Biden!

You guys crack me up.

30 degrees in Charlotte. It was never this cold when TRUMP was president. F***ing Biden!

You guys crack me up.
Warm it up in a few weeks. We'll be at the Hall of Fame. I doubt I need to tell you which one. As for Quid Pro, it's very convenient to pretend he owns the economy when things are going well but it's somebody else's fault when they don't.

Yes it is. Why do partisans on both ends of the spectrum insist on doing that, when it's so obvious they're being intellectually dishonest?
Partisans gonna partisan. The best economic combination we've had in recent years has been a democrat president with a Republican congress combined with a .com boom. You have to consider all factors.

Forum List

Back