🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Goofy Rubio Gaffe

MM should be called: Media Garbage. a website who is paid to sit there day and night looking for a "gaffe" from some republican. what a waste, but Georgie Soros the LEADER of the Democrats, has BILLIONS so he can afford it for the DNC/progressive/commie party

MM should be called: Media Garbage. a website who is paid to sit there day and night looking for a "gaffe" from some republican. what a waste, but Georgie Soros the LEADER of the Democrats, has BILLIONS so he can afford it for the DNC/progressive/commie party
at least Rubio knows the difference between an inhaler and innihilator.

President Rubio doesn't turn into a stuttering monkey every time his teleprompter stops working or crashes to the floor, oh, wait, never mind, he never needs one.

yet we have a president who has no idea someone took air-force one out for a joy-ride.

And can't pronounce the name of the military he is CIC of.
instead of corpsman he makes them CORPSE-men
didn't see jack shit from MEDIAGARBAGE then

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

Okay Rubio, how about you take a sip of water and think about that?

The man is obviously way too smart for a simpleton like you to understand

I see we have dozens of dead marines here in the audience today, I really appreciate that you guys took the time to come to my boring speech, oh, and I also see Chuck Farley in the audience as well, as u all know, Lootenant Chuck Farley survived an horriffic attack in Iraq that blew both of his legs off, yet he survived the ordeal. You know what?, hey Chuck, Stand Up Chuck.

You can rest assured that whichever GOP candidate sites like Media Matters is attacking is the one that liberals fear the most. Rubio concerns them because he's Hispanic...a key component to their voter block.

Fox needs to do a special. Call it "But How?". it would be a two hour documentary on the months leading to the 2008 election, and there-after. throughout the special, we would see every of the 300-600 gaffes of Obama, Biden and the rest. Two hours of the never ending screw-ups and utter embarrassing moments of obama,biden, and all of those appointees he hired,who then quit after being humiliated. "But How?" would be a great name for the special.

You can rest assured that whichever GOP candidate sites like Media Matters is attacking is the one that liberals fear the most. Rubio concerns them because he's Hispanic...a key component to their voter block.

You're probably right on that. You can tell who the left/dems are afraid of the most by who their leftwing sites and their Lapdogs in the Lamestream media ATTACKS the most

Lol, it cracks me up everyone thinks this came from Media Matters, I just came across it on my facebook page actually, it was just a direct youtube link one of my friends posted.

Lol, it cracks me up everyone thinks this came from Media Matters, I just came across it on my facebook page actually, it was just a direct youtube link one of my friends posted.

so what? you had time to waste so you shoved it on us? If that's the crap you get off your facebook. I'd cancel

So where did it originate from, Nyvin?

No idea, pretty obvious it's authentic though, I could probably find the entire clip of the news segment if you wanted.

No idea, pretty obvious it's authentic though, I could probably find the entire clip of the news segment if you wanted.

I watched the entire segment when it aired. Rubio actually did great. What you've done is cherry pick one rather awkward phrasing from him to try and make him look stupid.

How do you compare Rubio's badly chosen wording to the non-stop gaffe machine that Joe Biden has been for the past six years? That's a man who's been a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Or the "gems" that Nancy Pelosi has gifted to us over the years...the next person in the line of succession for the first two years of Obama's Presidency?

I've got news for you...take away Barry's teleprompter and he kind of turns into Mr. Ahhhhhhh...!

I watched the entire segment when it aired. Rubio actually did great. What you've done is cherry pick one rather awkward phrasing from him to try and make him look stupid.

How do you compare Rubio's badly chosen wording to the non-stop gaffe machine that Joe Biden has been for the past six years? That's a man who's been a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Or the "gems" that Nancy Pelosi has gifted to us over the years...the next person in the line of succession for the first two years of Obama's Presidency?

Joe Biden, Obama, and Pelosi aren't running for president.

Rubio didn't do "great"....he was catered to by a bunch of Fox News drones with simpleton questions. The one little comment about "Nation Building" by the commentator slipped him up so bad it's kinda pathetic though.

Why is this guy even running? He's a child. He can't handle mass exposure at all and doesn't handle himself well. These things are going to become more common I predict, he has frightening similarities to Sarah Palin.

Rubio: "We're not Nation-Building, we're assisting them in building their nation"

Okay Rubio, how about you take a sip of water and think about that?

This is petty nit-picking. 30 seconds earlier Rubio made his intent clear when said we have an obligation to help them "build a functional government." That's what he was talking about when he contrasted "building their nation" with nation building. Helping stand up a democratic government is not the same thing as spending billions to build up a country's infrastructure.

at least Rubio knows the difference between an inhaler and innihilator.

And I will bet Rubio has enough respect to know the difference between a corpsman and a corpse.

Forum List

Back