Another GOP debate tonight

Kasich was not really on the stage tonight, it was really Dennis Kucinich...

He was terrible and acted just as I predicted earlier. He didn't answer any direct questions and kept going back to what his record was. Terribly boring.

I do think that the real winners in this were Carson and Rubio. I think Christie was good and Cruz had some good moments.

Aside from his black voter suppression tactics in Ohio, Kasich is the only one who doesn't give me the willies.

Another brainwashed liberal. Perhaps you should think of voting Carson since you need somebody to figure out what Fd up your head with this voter suppression nonsense.

Kasich was not really on the stage tonight, it was really Dennis Kucinich...

He was terrible and acted just as I predicted earlier. He didn't answer any direct questions and kept going back to what his record was. Terribly boring.

I do think that the real winners in this were Carson and Rubio. I think Christie was good and Cruz had some good moments.

All the online polls are saying Trump won by a big margin.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
None of the candidates is having an exceptional night. Questions have been weak and the answers have been weaker

Seems as weak as any other presidential debate.

The first two debates were better

Are they burning out so soon?

They still have too many candidates with little time for comment and rebuttal between them all.

Too make it fun, they should use a game show style approach in which up to three candidates buzz in to answer a question.

Question: Is the American tax code sufficient? If not, what changes do you suggest and why?

Can anyone name a color that ends in "urple?" lol

None of the candidates is having an exceptional night. Questions have been weak and the answers have been weaker

Seems as weak as any other presidential debate.

The first two debates were better

Are they burning out so soon?

They still have too many candidates with little time for comment and rebuttal between them all.

Too make it fun, they should use a game show style approach in which up to three candidates buzz in to answer a question.

Question: Is the American tax code sufficient? If not, what changes do you suggest and why?

Can anyone name a color that ends in "urple?" lol

We all know how well things have wound up with 2 diametrically parties.

It's sadly funny to hear them bash Obama - while ignoring the clusterfuck that Bush left him. Bush fucked us really long time. Then, on top of that, Obama faced an obstructionist Congress that fought him on everything. Republicans have not done jack shit about creating jobs. They refused to pass ANY of Obama's American Jobs Act.

gop-jobs-TS_n.jpg

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Can't imagine why the are talking about Obama instead of Bush.

Oh yeah. Because Bush hasn't been in power nearly 7 years and Obama has.

Imagine that! The candidates discussing what's currently going on and not what happened over half a decade ago.

Forum List

Back