Another Hollywood Elitist Shows How Out Of Touch She Is

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
I think it's because of the cocaine.

Midler-crop-640x480.jpg

Bette Midler: Black Friday Brawls Wouldnā€™t Happen If People Had a ā€˜Decent Minimum Wageā€™
Actress and singer Bette Midler says people go crazy during Black Friday shopping sales because the minimum wage is not high enough.
As stories of Black Friday shoppers preparing to rev up their engines spread across the country, Midler jumped to her Twitter account to give us all the benefit of her wisdom.

ā€œAnd how was YOUR Black Friday? No injuries, I hope!ā€ Bette Midler said on Saturday. ā€œItā€™s incredible that we have to fight over STUFF. If there were a DECENT minimum wage, or if workers were treated fairly, and got a tiny portion of the kinds of salaries and bonuses CEOS pay themselves, we wouldnā€™t.ā€

Twitter users quickly scolded the Broadway star.

One user replied, ā€œYou live in W.C. Fieldsā€™ old mansion, Bette. If you donā€™t love ā€œstuff,ā€ then move to a smaller and less opulent place. Most of the people shopping on Black Friday canā€™t afford any of the thing you take for granted.ā€

Another, though, pointed out that Midler does support a number of charities, at least two of which are economic improvement funds.

But more wondered why Midler, who is worth an estimated $230 million, doesnā€™t give her money to low wage workers on her movie sets if she is so worried about peopleā€™s income.

Another poked Midler in the ribs for the high cost of her concert tickets.

Finally, one Twitter user noted simply that Midler had ā€œspoken like someone truly out of touch.ā€​

As if Bette Midler has ever brought anything for herself in her life.

Hey Bette, you don't own me. Not even from a distance. I'm far from a beast of burden. You don't smell like the rose.

Last edited:
Donā€™t really care about her politics, but I her love her voice. Her performance on Johnny Carsonā€™s last show was simply amazing.

Donā€™t really care about her politics, but I her love her voice. Her performance on Johnny Carsonā€™s last show was simply amazing.
Agreed. I think she should stick to singing and acting.

You'd think anyone who does that much coke could keep the weight off.

Midler-crop-640x480.jpg

Bette Midler: Black Friday Brawls Wouldnā€™t Happen If People Had a ā€˜Decent Minimum Wageā€™
Actress and singer Bette Midler says people go crazy during Black Friday shopping sales because the minimum wage is not high enough.
As stories of Black Friday shoppers preparing to rev up their engines spread across the country, Midler jumped to her Twitter account to give us all the benefit of her wisdom.

ā€œAnd how was YOUR Black Friday? No injuries, I hope!ā€ Bette Midler said on Saturday. ā€œItā€™s incredible that we have to fight over STUFF. If there were a DECENT minimum wage, or if workers were treated fairly, and got a tiny portion of the kinds of salaries and bonuses CEOS pay themselves, we wouldnā€™t.ā€

One user replied, ā€œYou live in W.C. Fieldsā€™ old mansion, Bette. If you donā€™t love ā€œstuff,ā€ then move to a smaller and less opulent place. Most of the people shopping on Black Friday canā€™t afford any of the thing you take for granted.ā€

Another, though, pointed out that Midler does support a number of charities, at least two of which are economic improvement funds.

But more wondered why Midler, who is worth an estimated $230 million, doesnā€™t give her money to low wage workers on her movie sets if she is so worried about peopleā€™s income.

Finally, one Twitter user noted simply that Midler had ā€œspoken like someone truly out of touch.ā€​
I am still waiting for all those fagots in Hollyweird to leave this country that they promised if President Trump won the 2016 election. That has been over 2 years now, get on with it, you bitches.....

Later, Leftists! 14 Celebs Who Vowed To Leave US If Trump Won

Midler-crop-640x480.jpg

Omg, elitist, , another knees news dog whistle

Forum List

Back