Another Hollywood Prog divorce

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Christie Brinkley Defends Ex John Mellencamp, Slams 'Salacious' Tabloid Story About Their Breakup

"Distance and work were all that stood in the way of our relationship," Brinkley added, noting that the "convoluted" story implied that "John is against progressive Democratic politics and somehow sounds like a Trump fan."

WATCH: Christie Brinkley on Possibly Marrying John Mellencamp: 'I Don't Want to Jinx It!'

Brinkley went on to defend her ex against the mischaracterization of his beliefs, noting, "he just gave Hilary Clinton his song for her campaign 'Our Country,'" and going on to reveal, "We are both voting for Hillary."

WTF?

But as with most rich Progressive fat cats, their career and politics outweigh personal relationships. What empty and shallow 1%er's they are.

WTF is a prog. A programmable frog?

Trump seems to have no problem dumping women for younger versions but he somehow has the support of conservatives. How telling.

Trump seems to have no problem dumping women for younger versions but he somehow has the support of conservatives. How telling.

Trump was best of friends with Hillary, right up until he ran for President.

Methinks Trump was sent to throw the election.

After all, Hillary fixed the primary, why not the general?

Trump was best of friends with Hillary, right up until he ran for President.

Methinks Trump was sent to throw the election.

After all, Hillary fixed the primary, why not the general?

Wingnuts have been lied to so much by the GOP, it wouldn't surprise me that is now ingrained in them to always vote for the guy/party who will do the least for them.

Trump is the last person concerned about you, your politics, your beliefs and anything you care about.

The definition of a prog, short for progressive, is defined as a piece of shit like you.

The definition of a prog, short for progressive, is defined as a piece of shit like you.

Have you noticed that pretty much all 1%'ers are Hillary supporters?

Even the GOP is voting Hillary.

Very telling

Very telling

Hillary is a member of the very group she says is evil, the 1%.

Christie Brinkley Defends Ex John Mellencamp, Slams 'Salacious' Tabloid Story About Their Breakup

"Distance and work were all that stood in the way of our relationship," Brinkley added, noting that the "convoluted" story implied that "John is against progressive Democratic politics and somehow sounds like a Trump fan."

WATCH: Christie Brinkley on Possibly Marrying John Mellencamp: 'I Don't Want to Jinx It!'

Brinkley went on to defend her ex against the mischaracterization of his beliefs, noting, "he just gave Hilary Clinton his song for her campaign 'Our Country,'" and going on to reveal, "We are both voting for Hillary."

WTF?

But as with most rich Progressive fat cats, their career and politics outweigh personal relationships. What empty and shallow 1%er's they are.

Yabut, you don't think the same of RW couples?

And, how do you know how these two vote?

Hypocrisy and ignorance, thy name is the OP.

Very telling

Where did she say EARNING money is "evil"?

EXACTLY where?

Very telling

EXACTLY where?

Didn't say anything about earning money. However, many of your fellow Liberals constantly say the money the 1% have isn't earned because they didn't make it working but investing.

Wingnuts have been lied to so much by the GOP, it wouldn't surprise me that is now ingrained in them to always vote for the guy/party who will do the least for them.

Trump is the last person concerned about you, your politics, your beliefs and anything you care about.

"Lie" is one the five pillars of your manifesto.

1. Promise the poor and minorities the world.
Nobody is promising the poor and minorities 'the world'.

2. Cater to the entertainment industry, the lawyers, and the media.
Duck Dynasty, Anthony Sebato Jr. and Scott Baio. It's not that you guys don't try to get celebrity endorsements, it's that for the most part, they don't want anything to do with you. Hell, even Bruce Willis gives money to Hillary Clinton, you've lost him.

The GOP loves lawyers, they just don't have the support of trial lawyer organizations.

The media is mostly only biased when it comes to their bottom line.

3. Make it look like any law or restriction towards the rights of freaks is inhumane and bigoted.

The fact that you call the LGBTQ community and possibly minorities freaks is reason to have laws protecting them. Your views are not of the majority but there are still enough of you around, you'll continue to die off.

4. Put out a lot of demagogic bullshit on sex and make Christians look mean.

Trump is the queen of demagogic bullshit. He's also about as Christian as hanukkah.

5. Lie --- to the public, or the congress as needed.

I don't expect politicians, like most people to not lie. However I don't expect them to introduce new lies at the rate of the current GOP nominee.

Very telling

EXACTLY where?

For liberals, earning money is great, but then you have to turn around and vote for someone to force you to give more of it to the government to help the poor folk to help alleviate the guilt of hording it.

Meanwhile, the government absorbs about 90 cents on the dollar that is suppose to go to the poor.

Conservatives, on the other hand, tend to be religious and give their time and money directly to those in need. Far more religious folk give to charities than their secular humanist left wingers.

Very telling

EXACTLY where?

Didn't say anything about earning money. However, many of your fellow Liberals constantly say the money the 1% have isn't earned because they didn't make it working but investing.

Why don't you just admit you're talking out of your ass and can't prove even one word you write? As usual.
:bsflag:

Very telling

EXACTLY where?

Why don't you just admit you're talking out of your ass and can't prove even one word you write? As usual.
:bsflag:
Religious Americans Give More, New Study Finds

Duck Dynasty, Anthony Sebato Jr. and Scott Baio. It's not that you guys don't try to get celebrity endorsements, it's that for the most part, they don't want anything to do with you. Hell, even Bruce Willis gives money to Hillary Clinton, you've lost him.

The GOP loves lawyers, they just don't have the support of trial lawyer organizations.

3. Make it look like any law or restriction towards the rights of freaks is inhumane and bigoted.

The fact that you call the LGBTQ community and possibly minorities freaks is reason to have laws protecting them. Your views are not of the majority but there are still enough of you around, you'll continue to die off.

Trump is the queen of demagogic bullshit. He's also about as Christian as hanukkah.

I don't expect politicians, like most people to not lie. However I don't expect them to introduce new lies at the rate of the current GOP nominee.

>>Nobody is promising the poor and minorities 'the world'.

Whatever you say. At least we can confirm you have not delivered.

>>Duck Dynasty, Anthony Sebato Jr. and Scott Baio. It's not that you guys don't try to get celebrity endorsements, it's that for the most part, they don't want anything to do with you. Hell, even Bruce Willis gives money to Hillary Clinton, you've lost him.

Don’t miss the point. Hollywood powers rule and their raunchy movies promoting every kind of vice and grossness possible proves that. The kind of filth liberals gladly tolerate. If you are a known Christian or even supporter of conservatism, call it a career killer.

>>The GOP loves lawyers, they just don't have the support of trial lawyer organizations.

Exactly, the trial lawyers rule, just like the leftist unions call all the shots for their members and influence politics on issues that have nothing to do with their industry.

>>The media is mostly only biased when it comes to their bottom line.

Oh for crying out loud, your fantasy imagination is controlling your real life narrative.

>>The fact that you call the LGBTQ community and possibly minorities freaks is reason to have laws protecting them. Your views are not of the majority but there are still enough of you around, you'll continue to die off.

I call transgenders freaks, I call gay marriage a sinful evolution, I call the promotion of homosexuality and bisexuality and guilt-free sex as any child wishes by our govt and schools a bane on this nation.

>>Trump is the queen of demagogic bullshit. He's also about as Christian as hanukkah.

IOW, you are not denying #4. How could you?

>>I don't expect politicians, like most people to not lie. However I don't expect them to introduce new lies at the rate of the current GOP nominee.

And I don’t expect you to ever admit to the high crimes and lies of your leaders --- which is not exactly a lie on your part, just another cover up.

Last edited:

>>Duck Dynasty, Anthony Sebato Jr. and Scott Baio. It's not that you guys don't try to get celebrity endorsements, it's that for the most part, they don't want anything to do with you. Hell, even Bruce Willis gives money to Hillary Clinton, you've lost him.

Don’t miss the point. Hollywood powers rule and their raunchy movies promoting every kind of vice and grossness possible proves that. The kind of filth liberals gladly tolerate. If you are a known Christian or even supporter of conservatism, call it a career killer.

>>The GOP loves lawyers, they just don't have the support of trial lawyer organizations.

Exactly, the trial lawyers rule, just like the leftist unions call all the shots for their members and influence politics on issues that have nothing to do with their industry.

Oh for crying out loud, your fantasy imagination is controlling your real life narrative.

>>The fact that you call the LGBTQ community and possibly minorities freaks is reason to have laws protecting them. Your views are not of the majority but there are still enough of you around, you'll continue to die off.

I call transgenders freaks, I call gay marriage a sinful evolution, I call the promotion of homosexuality and bisexuality and guilt-free sex as any child wishes by our govt and schools a bane on this nation.

>>Trump is the queen of demagogic bullshit. He's also about as Christian as hanukkah.

>>I don't expect politicians, like most people to not lie. However I don't expect them to introduce new lies at the rate of the current GOP nominee.

And I don’t expect you to ever admit to the high crimes and lies of your leaders --- which is not exactly a lie on your part, just another cover up.

Your list is getting more ridiculous.

And I am sure you can find another donkey to second that.

And I am sure you can find another donkey to second that.

Nah, just Trump getting his ass kicked in the polls is enough for me.

Forum List

Back