Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

He was a freedom fighter moron. He died in 2009...so much for your overwhelming iq since you seem to know everything about him.
He died in 2007, moron.

"Freedom fighter"? Freedom from what? Scary Jews? Retard.

He was a traitor to the United States of America.

Yes a freedom fighter for white freedom and a white nation since its obvious zog has nothing but contempt and an obvious agenda for white genocide in mind.He was no traitor since he no longer considered the U.S his country it had already turned its back on all white's and its only gotten worse since then.

He was a freedom fighter moron. He died in 2009...so much for your overwhelming iq since you seem to know everything about him.

Freedom fighter?

14 - 88 ring any bells?

That wasn't freedom, not even close.

14 words and 88 means 2 different things but yes they ring bells. It was freedom for his people and he died trying to achieve that. The Order were great men and martyrs for the cause.

He died in 2007, moron.

Yes a freedom fighter for white freedom and a white nation since its obvious zog has nothing but contempt and an obvious agenda for white genocide in mind.He was no traitor since he no longer considered the U.S his country it had already turned its back on all white's and its only gotten worse since then.
Follow your leader.

hitlersuicide.gif

Cute. I bet that is the best your pathetic itty bitty brain could think up eh? Can't wait for scum like you to be imprisoned in camps.

He died in 2007, moron.

Racist fuck.

The one thing that I admire about Hitler was his patriotism for his country.

(and no I am not a nazi)

Sure he got carried away in a few areas.

And made a few mistakes.

No politician is perfect.

But over all he put his people and nation first and above foreign interests.

I wish we had politicians here in our country that would champion America first. :cool:

Last edited:
The one thing that I admire about Hitler was his patriotism for his country.

(and no I am not a nazi)

Sure he got carried away in a few areas.

And made a few mistakes.

No politician is perfect.

But over all he put his people and nation first and above foreign interests.

I wish we had politicians here in our country that would champion America first. :cool:

Really he cared about his country? How's that when he killed many of his country men? To love your country is to defend the defenseless within your country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back