Another Holocaust Myth Exposed At Auschwitz

You were negged for supporting rape and genocide and calls to commit genocide.
Uh huh. Where did I do that?

Stockholm called...you're in the running for the Nobel Stupidest Post Prize.
So you're cool with genocide, the murder of unbelievers, killing all homosexuals, and forcing a girl to marry her rapist and serve him sexually for the rest of her life?

charliemansonsmile.jpg

JB is crazy.

And an idiot. He also just joined Manifold on my permanent ignore list. After trading negs with him.... What a moron.
Can't say I blame ya. Seeing him is like going to the local nuthouse and watching them bang their heads against the wall.

Well I can't really disclose the PM's But he did send a visitor message Where he broke my one rule. No one seriously calls me a liar. No one. Which is why Manifold and now JB. No loss either way. My bet is he's called me a liar now in 3 or 4 different threads. Thinking he will bother me. He won't. :lol:

And an idiot. He also just joined Manifold on my permanent ignore list. After trading negs with him.... What a moron.
Can't say I blame ya. Seeing him is like going to the local nuthouse and watching them bang their heads against the wall.

Well I can't really disclose the PM's But he did send a visitor message Where he broke my one rule. No one seriously calls me a liar. No one. Which is why Manifold and now JB. No loss either way. My bet is he's called me a liar now in 3 or 4 different threads. Thinking he will bother me. He won't. :lol:
I call liars what they are.

You lied. Therefore, you are a liar

And now it would appear you are also a coward

He is on a binge, Ollie. Everyone is a liar. Except him. He has been slapping out lies about everyone, in threads, in pms, in negs he gives.
The dude is :cuckoo:

What's your Stormfront username, skinhead?
:rofl:

You don't even know what a skinhead is

BOOTS.jpg

Sure I do. They're astoundingly stupid people with an irrational hatred of Jews.

You know -- just like you.

:rofl:

You do know there are jewish skinheads, right? Also black skinheads.
A skinhead is a member of a subculture that originated among working class youths in the United Kingdom in the 1960s, and then spread to other parts of the world. Named for their close-cropped or shaven heads, the first skinheads were greatly influenced by West Indian (specifically Jamaican) rude boys and British mods, in terms of fashion, music and lifestyle...

He is on a binge, Ollie. Everyone is a liar. Except him. He has been slapping out lies about everyone, in threads, in pms, in negs he gives.
Ollie lied. He claimed I said something I never said.

Therefore he is, by definition, a liar.

Then, when called on it, he ran and hid. Hence he is a coward.

Obviously.

So, none of you can address the facts?

Obviously every claim that was ever made about the holocaust was the absolute truth. No mistakes--every story verifies another--no exagerations--no embellishments--no translation errors --no nuffin.

Face it JB. It's all in a book somewhere. All true. Perfectly true.

So, none of you can address the facts?

What? That you're a fruitbar? Sure we can. Here. Let me help you see it better.

FACT: JBEUKEMA IS A NUTBAR. HIS CHEESE SLID OFF HIS CRACKER. HE IS A FRUITLOOP. HE IS INSANE. HE IS CRAZY. HE CALLS PEOPLE LIARS WHEN HE HIMSELF IS LYING.

There. Fact. Happy now?

Sunni

In all due respect, you do your religion a great disservice by denying the extent of the Holocaust. It reinforces some people's belief that Muslims are intolerant and engage in massive cognitive dissonance to reinforce biases.

yes he does. He's a sock puppet for ahmadinejad

Exactly what were the nuremberg trials about?
Distracting from American and Soviet crimes and focusing attention on the Germans

What crimes?
Really?

You've never heard anything about Stalin's crimes?

You've never heard of Charles Davenport, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Carrie Buck, or the American Breeder's Association?

As I sad: the entire purpose of the Nuremberg Trials was to distract the simple minded like you.

Forum List

Back