Another Hurricane....

that this hurricane is more wet then Florence.

I blame the Weather Channel. They are hoping that is true! So, they can say later that it was caused by Global Warming.

Huh? Lol
You don’t think global warming plays a roll in the weather?
Sure. When it’s politically convenient.
How about just scientifically speaking. Do you think the warming of our climate has an effect on our weather?

that this hurricane is more wet then Florence.

I blame the Weather Channel. They are hoping that is true! So, they can say later that it was caused by Global Warming.

Huh? Lol
You don’t think global warming plays a roll in the weather?
Sure. When it’s politically convenient.
How about just scientifically speaking. Do you think the warming of our climate has an effect on our weather?
Of course. The term global warming self-identifies that.

They already have about one hundred thousand without power and it will take weeks to get the power back up. Poles and wires are all down.

What a mess. The only good thing is that Michael is moving at about fifteen miles an hour so it will be gone headed into Georgia and the Carolinas.

What a powerful storm.

They already have about one hundred thousand without power and it will take weeks to get the power back up. Poles and wires are all down.

What a mess. The only good thing is that Michael is moving at about fifteen miles an hour so it will be gone headed into Georgia and the Carolinas.

What a powerful storm.

Having survived Andrew and the aftermath, I am saying prayers for all of those in the path of Michael.

This is a VICIOUS storm!

Forum List

Back