Another il conceived Biden scheme: “Free” in home Covid tests.

Johnson and Johnson is almost never under 20%. Suck their cocks a little harder and maybe you can't get them to 30

So now Johnson and Johnson is an insurance company? Who knew?

So should McDonald's be allowed to make a profit? Are you sucking their cock?

So now allowing a company to make a profit is "sucking their cock." You're not just a Marxist but a total jackass
Lol from "they barely profit" to "we should be sucking their cocks harder"

So now Johnson and Johnson is an insurance company? Who knew?
He got his ass stomped on his bullshit claims about insurance companies, so he is trying to move the goal posts to save face.

It isn’t working.

\

So you think that saying J&J isn't an insurance company = "e should be sucking their cocks harder"

Wow, when it comes to stupid, guy, you're the real thing.

So if I had said basketballs are round you'd have said wow, Death Valley is dry.

Props, when it comes to stupid, you're the real thing. And no, that doesn't mean I like your shirt. God you're stupid

\

So you think that saying J&J isn't an insurance company = "e should be sucking their cocks harder"

Wow, when it comes to stupid, guy, you're the real thing.

So if I had said basketballs are round you'd have said wow, Death Valley is dry.

Props, when it comes to stupid, you're the real thing. And no, that doesn't mean I like your shirt. God you're stupid
Lol cry more, peasant

Leftists simply can't understand that someone has to pay for it.
Donald Trump has approved legislation that will expand Medicaid and unemployment benefits, mandate paid sick leave and childcare leave for certain employees, and order free coronavirus testing, in an effort to to limit the damage from the pandemic.

Did you explain this to trump and his cult?
Did you bitch about this when trump did this^^^^^^^

Donald Trump has approved legislation that will expand Medicaid and unemployment benefits, mandate paid sick leave and childcare leave for certain employees, and order free coronavirus testing, in an effort to to limit the damage from the pandemic.

Did you explain this to trump and his cult?
Did you bitch about this when trump did this^^^^^^^
Are you giving credit to Trump for something?

Careful...you might burst into flames.

Setting aside the insurance issue, this may well be the dumbest thing the government has ever done. What exactly do they think will happen when millions of people test positive? Worse when their children test positive? Likely they will call the doctor or the hospital, then they will be told to wait for symptoms. Yet after two years of liberal fear mongering everyone knows the Chinese Plague is a death sentence. They will not meekly sit by as their child dies before them, they will take them to the emergency room. Then folks will be turned away, I give it two weeks before the first racist hospital burns. Even if no hospitals burn, the rush on them by people who test posititve might well break the whole system.

Forum List

Back