another incident of a car

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
pushing it's way thru a crowd.

Man charged after car pulls into St. Louis rally, hurting 3

Seems to be at least two opinions of what happened.

"Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said in a news release Thursday that a car pulled up, stopped, honked and attempted to drive around the protesters before some of them surrounded the car and began hitting it with their hands and a flag pole.

The injured protesters — two women and a man — had jumped onto the car and fell off when the driver pulled away, Jackson said. "

and then there's:
"I looked up and saw the car pushing through protesters," De Mian said. "I could see this car was being aggressive so other protesters were running up to try to stop it."

Hmmm

who do you believe?

"Police spokeswoman Schron Jackson said in a news release Thursday that a car pulled up, stopped, honked and attempted to drive around the protesters before some of them surrounded the car and began hitting it with their hands and a flag pole.

The injured protesters — two women and a man — had jumped onto the car and fell off when the driver pulled away, Jackson said. "

and then there's:
"I looked up and saw the car pushing through protesters," De Mian said. "I could see this car was being aggressive so other protesters were running up to try to stop it."

Hmmm

who do you believe?

I don't believe anything until facts are known.

Actually there's no reason both accounts as cited above can't be true. There was also a report the driver was giving the finger to bystanders before the event, and that it had stopped amid the crowd for several seconds before accelerating into it.

I wonder how many have tried to exit the parking lot of a Friday night football game in Texas. Cars having to wait for fans to get out of the way isn't unusual.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

Actually there's no reason both accounts as cited above can't be true. There was also a report the driver was giving the finger to bystanders before the event, and that it had stopped amid the crowd for several seconds before accelerating into it.

Bullshit. If it's something you want to believe, you'll believe it, try to find facts to back it up then make excuses when you can't. It's your M/O.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

Bullshit. If it's something you want to believe, you'll believe it, try to find facts to back it up then make excuses when you can't. It's your M/O.

And yet --- just like the last thread where you did the same thing --- you can't demonstrate it.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

And yet --- just like the last thread where you did the same thing --- you can't demonstrate it.

Each and every post you make demonstrates it. Not my fault a stupid NL like you can't see it.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?
It seems like a case of false arrest by the police and kidnapping by the protestors.

I think cities need to use street sweepers to clear the human garbage off the road in these situations. Death by wire brush. A friend of mine used to work for the coroner here. He was one of those guys who had to transport the dead bodies. One time he had to transport an asshole who stepped in front of a street sweeper. The guy was literally ripped to shreds by the huge rotating wire brush and spit into the hopper. He was practically liquified.

Those people are human refuse and should be treated as the refuse that they are.

Last edited:

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?
What kind of an idiot would run up to an aggressive driver and try to stop the car?

Of course I believe the police spokeswoman.

Even without that bit of irrationality, I wouldn't believe those lefty thugs.

When will cars learn not to hate?
Perhaps when the owners have a way to secure the computers in the new car where they cannot be remotely controlled.

If they can do it with automobiles what about Lorries and Navy destroyers?

Last edited:

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

Each and every post you make demonstrates it. Not my fault a stupid NL like you can't see it.

And yet --- you continue to be unable to cite or quote it. Isn't that revealing.
And by the way I am not the National League, although I am a baseball fan. But isn't that even more revealing.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

And yet --- you continue to be unable to cite or quote it.

I did. I said every post you make.

And yet you still can't explain how your claim that a Liberal today is the same as a Liberal in 1787. I'm waiting on you to provide support for a claim and do what I've done related to mine. Can you? Will you? You haven't yet.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?
What kind of an idiot would run up to an aggressive driver and try to stop the car?

Once again for the speed readers --- the two accounts are not mutually exclusive. Perhaps you should, you know, slow down.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

Once again for the speed readers --- the two accounts are not mutually exclusive. Perhaps you should, you know, slow down.
You're one of the reasons I would never believe a leftard.

and then there's:

Hmmm

who do you believe?

You're one of the reasons I would never believe a leftard.

Et voilà. QED.

Forum List

Back