Another instance of a liberal higher learning institution disrespecting America.

View attachment 204210

Governor Colyer condemns use of "desecrated flag" at KU

Unacceptable. Thankfully the Govenor has made his displeasure known.
Kansas? Really? Kansas?

There is only one thing that can be done. You need to shut down universities and colleges in Red States. What else can you do?
I dunno. We could stop letting hacks like you teach our children?
Good. Republicans learn "nothing" better on their own.
Keep 'em uneducated. We need someone to replace migrant workers.
I'm self taught and CLEARLY more rational and level headed than you with your engineering degree.
I posess that unique ability that eludes many leftists..... separating emotions from reality.

View attachment 204210

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

There is only one thing that can be done. You need to shut down universities and colleges in Red States. What else can you do?
I'm self taught and CLEARLY more rational and level headed than you with your engineering degree.
I posess that unique ability that eludes many leftists..... separating emotions from reality.
Asslips dosen’t have an engineering degree any more than you know hoooo has a law degree!

View attachment 204210

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

Asslips dosen’t have an engineering degree any more than you know hoooo has a law degree!
Dean does

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

Dean does
I doubt it!

Dean does
I doubt it!
I don't.

I defend the clown;s right to free expression, however that does not extend to the university for flying it. All fedral funding for the school should be eliminates asap.

View attachment 204210

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

Actually I have BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

BS sounds about right

BS sounds about right
Bachelor of Science but then I shouldnt have expected you to understand that.

Kansas? Really? Kansas?

So why don’t you work?

So why don’t you work?
What kind of stupid question is that? Why would I make someone else wealthy when I can make myself wealthy contracting out my skills?

So why don’t you work?
What kind of stupid question is that? Why would I make someone else wealthy when I can make myself wealthy contracting out my skills?
So you are a paid poster?

So why don’t you work?
So you are a paid poster?
I can get paid to post? I'm always looking for another income stream.

Forum List

Back