Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

They didn't? And who was stopping them?

Maybe Trump will send a postcard from Florida telling all the rioters who are rotting in jail how much he "loves" them. Think they'll feel better?

But don't count on it considering your boy hasen't lifted a finger to help one of them. But he does "love" them!

We love how much you hate him.

It's comical and gives us so much entertainment!

Please say more.

The right’s war on democracy continues – the fight is far from over.

Conservatives attempting to defend the indefensible, trying to ‘justify’ the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack, are enemies of America’s democracy.

Today was an important victory for democracy.
Most of those people have seen Antifa and Black Lives Matter do their insurrectionist parties over a period of years. You would know what an insurrection is if it ever happened. Exterminations like cockroaches they are would occur with every tunnel and access to other buildings affected would be part of the operation. I know there are shills on these boards. Our nation lives under tyranny.

The jerkoffs who rioted for Trump are rotting in jail as conman Trump plays golf in Florida. Btw, what did your boy ever do with that $200 million he grabbed in that "stop the steal" scam he was running?

More please.

We love your hate, because hating really does a lot of bad things to your body, like heart attacks and strokes and cancer.

Hate more.

Unfortunately, he'll end up getting an exaggerated sentence for pretty much trespassing, while a New York attorney, inciting real violence and burning a vehicle with a molotov cocktail, only get 18 months.

More please.

We love your hate, because hating really does a lot of bad things to your body, like heart attacks and strokes and cancer.

Hate more.

Read your own posts, rightie.

Btw, your BP is running up, not mine.

You can't WISH it away Anthony.

Trespassing.....LOOLLOOLLOLLLL
Seditious Conspiracy..........Deal with the Reality, Like it or not.
I dealt with your seditious conspiracy a few posts ago. Two people talking over a beer can be called a conspiracy---pffft. I DGAF, they trespassed. If you go back and research this thread you will see that, before you began your attempt to derail it, I said there was no insurrection---a point you acknowledged when you were forced to. They are serving time for breaking the law, trespassing and talking about it before hand. That is a far cry from insurrection. If you morons don't like being called out on it, QUIT LYING. I offer the title of the OP as my support.

One of my all-time favorite images. For poor judges of character (leftists) he sure looks dangerous.

37776806-9141551-The_MAGA_rioter_who_put_his_feet_up_on_Nancy_Pelosi_s_desk_was_a-a-26_1610519716423.jpg
Nailed that traitorous trailer-trash, did they? :dance:

I dealt with your seditious conspiracy a few posts ago. Two people talking over a beer can be called a conspiracy---pffft. I DGAF, they trespassed. If you go back and research this thread you will see that, before you began your attempt to derail it, I said there was no insurrection---a point you acknowledged when you were forced to. They are serving time for breaking the law, trespassing and talking about it before hand. That is a far cry from insurrection. If you morons don't like being called out on it, QUIT LYING. I offer the title of the OP as my support.

You go right on slandering them by calling them insurrectionists--if it makes you feel better--moron. Got any evidence? Anyone who has been charged? Anyone who has been convicted? LMAO. Run along junior.
Too bad you're not big enough to admit what Trump's mob was up to that day & why they marauded thru the capital, jackass. Another one of Trump's stooges was just sentenced to 78 months in prison. He won't be a threat for 6.5 years if he does the whole gig. That's good enough for me.

Send him a care package if THAT makes you feel better, dumbfuck.

Now that I've owned you, fuck off.

Last edited:
Man sits in Pelosi's chair and puts his feet on top of her desk.
Definitely the actions of a violent insurrectionist. ... :cuckoo:

Actually it's very dangerous.
Firstly it sets a precedence... if he gets away with it, who'll be next.
Secondly, look at Brazil, they did the same thing.
Do you want the US to have a history of taking down the government? You won't know what comes out the other side.

Too bad you're not big enough to admit what Trump's mob was up to that day & why they marauded thru the capital, jackass. Another one of Trump's stooges was just sentenced to 78 months in prison. He won't be a threat for 6.5 years if he does the whole gig. That's good enough for me.

Send him a care package if THAT makes you feel better, dumbfuck.

Now that I've owned you, fuck off.
Moron.

Forum List

Back