Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

The idiot who posed with his feet on Pelosi's desk will be spending quite a bit of time in jail (hopefully). A jury found him guilty today too.

Lets hope he spends a very long time in a very small cell.

Another win for the good guys.

the-office-comedy.gif
There are three facts -

1 - America is the Land of the Free

2 - America incarcerates more citizens per capita than any other country

3 - America is #1 for irony

So Pelosi can illegally make millions by insider trading, but this guy peacefully protested in her office and put his feet on her sacred desk, so he needs to go to prison?

Amazing how you Nazis celebrate this kind of stuff. At least you are showing your true colors.
That's why people want to be politicians, to enrich themselves at the expense of others, they all do it. The ones that are more willing to put the knife in their own mother's back, get higher up the ladder.

Nobody in this country has a snowballs chance in h*ll of protesting our government from here on......~S~

There are three facts -

1 - America is the Land of the Free

2 - America incarcerates more citizens per capita than any other country

3 - America is #1 for irony

1. Well, then I guess it is ok to be gay and trans if that is the case! If you really believe that people should be free to be who they're and even storm the government building. ;)

• Love
Reactions: BWK
They’re dropping like flies ! Trump is next! It’s finally going to happen! All your hopes and dreams are coming true!
Be afraid of wishes/hopes/dreams.

It’s almost February. I’d like to wish you a Happy Valentimes Day!
is the 'm' a typo or did you really think it's Valentimes Day?
Don't answer that, we know the truth.
Valentimes.......LOOLLOOLLL

1. Well, then I guess it is ok to be gay and trans if that is the case! If you really believe that people should be free to be who they're and even storm the government building. ;)
Of course.

Who is stopping people from being gay or trans?

Name them or STFU.

If you storm a government or private building, or if you jump onto the BLM band wagon and burn down buildings, they're called rioters.

When you get many people together, crowd mentality kicks in and riots happen, despite being asked to march and protest peacefully. A number of years ago, we had the London riots, so I read up on the psychology of crowds and riots. Did you know that bank mangers and solicitors (lawyers) were rioters too !!

Anyone thinking those that rioted on Jan 6th as insurrectionists is dumb as a box of rocks. There's a few boulders on this forum.

When rightwing domestic terrorists are lawfully sent to prison, it’s a victory for democracy.
I can hear you quaking from my house.

Drink an appletini or a sex on the beach...whatever you beta males imbibe to keep from getting the vapors.

"Oh my goodness gracious...a man put his feet on Pelosi's desk...oh no..."

If you storm a government or private building, or if you jump onto the BLM band wagon and burn down buildings, they're called rioters.

When you get many people together, crowd mentality kicks in and riots happen, despite being asked to march and protest peacefully. A number of years ago, we had the London riots, so I read up on the psychology of crowds and riots. Did you know that bank mangers and solicitors (lawyers) were rioters too !!

Anyone thinking those that rioted on Jan 6th as insurrectionists is dumb as a box of rocks. There's a few boulders on this forum.
You can't prove they aren't. You know why? Because those insurrection traitors are going to jail. Fuck em.

The idiot who posed with his feet on Pelosi's desk will be spending quite a bit of time in jail (hopefully). A jury found him guilty today too.

Lets hope he spends a very long time in a very small cell.

Another win for the good guys.

the-office-comedy.gif
LOL

It’s safe to say You would be part of the mob hanging “witches” in Salem.

I can hear you quaking from my house.

Drink an appletini or a sex on the beach...whatever you beta males imbibe to keep from getting the vapors.

"Oh my goodness gracious...a man put his feet on Pelosi's desk...oh no..."
Having voluntary sex on the beach is probably better than getting a shiny asshole in prison.

Forum List

Back