Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

"I know I am being looked down upon."
Yeah, we know. The chatroom knows.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"And boulders like you keep chirping, "Insurrection".
That's just awful.
However, it must be noted that there ARE actual vetted and seated juries who have begun to chirp.....'Seditious Conpiracy....Convicted.'

(I know, I know, that is a long chirp. But then, these are really important birds -- Jury birds. Gotta take those birds seriously. No?)

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
He'll make some money from this ultimately. But it is sweet to see that the DOJ just didn't shrug at the insurrection attempt. As I said...another win for the good guys.
I wonder from who? I doubt FOX news will be handing out prizes for these insurrection pigs. Murdochs going to be worried about his own legal liability with that 1.6 billion he'll have to shell out.

They attacked the country and our Democracy. Fuck those redneck worthless pos's.

They should have gotten their asses shot straight to hell there at the Capitol.
It would seem as though if these folks were actual patriots, they mimic the behavior of folks who actually worked for and accomplished real change in the society. MLK was arrested 30 times...many times for civil disobedience.
Example...

1674526140131.png

TTBOMK, he didn't say that he had a sprained ankle and couldn't leave or some crap like that. If you're a patriot...you're happy to take the rap in return of building awareness for their cause.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
It would seem as though if these folks were actual patriots, they mimic the behavior of folks who actually worked for and accomplished real change in the society. MLK was arrested 30 times...many times for civil disobedience.
Example...

View attachment 750247
TTBOMK, he didn't say that he had a sprained ankle and couldn't leave or some crap like that. If you're a patriot...you're happy to take the rap in return of building awareness for their cause.
Precisely! Their change involved hijacking my legal vote. That's why I hope they throw away the key with everyone of these un-american cheatin no good scum.

You aren't "the good guys" but keep telling yourself that. No one else will
We accused someone of a crime. They were convicted. They are now in jail.

That is our system.... Its worked for 200+ years.

That you think those who break the law are "the good guys" is telling.

Forum List

Back