Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

I LOVE how the farther we get into the thread, the RWI's run out of arguments and resort to name calling. No discussion, just ad hominems.

Check out below.

These moron Leftists want to quash ALL political opposition

How can you have a "Failed Insurrection" if no one is charged with that crime moron.

You are more guilty of seditious conspiracy than anyone on Jan. 6. Try again.

Another lie. You don’t “think.” You cant.

But I don’t care since I don’t value the opinions of idiot scumbags like you.

That's because you are an uninformed mental deficient.

Political prisoners. Fuck you too

By you, you prissy narcissistic twat. Lol. Nobody here gives a crap about your opinions.

I LOVE how the farther we get into the thread, the RWI's run out of arguments and resort to name calling. No discussion, just ad hominems.

Check out below.
They do that in the beginning too. :auiqs.jpg:

The idiot who posed with his feet on Pelosi's desk will be spending quite a bit of time in jail (hopefully). A jury found him guilty today too.

Lets hope he spends a very long time in a very small cell.

Another win for the good guys.

the-office-comedy.gif
That guy sitting at Pelosi's desk has twice the morals of your Pres and VP.

The idiot who posed with his feet on Pelosi's desk will be spending quite a bit of time in jail (hopefully). A jury found him guilty today too.
Lets hope he spends a very long time in a very small cell.
Another win for the good guys.
So now it's illegal to put your feet up on the desk?

Check out below.
Nearly every one of them said that they don’t support the insurrectionists on another thread.

Nearly every one of them said that they don’t support the insurrectionists on another thread.
Legally speaking, the events of 1/6 have never been declared an insurrection. Observing the behavior of the rioters on 1/6 was no different than the “peaceful” behavior from the ANTIFA idea that has been burning and looting Atlanta the last couple of days.

Legally speaking, the events of 1/6 have never been declared an insurrection. Observing the behavior of the rioters on 1/6 was no different than the “peaceful” behavior from the ANTIFA idea that has been burning and looting Atlanta the last couple of days.
Was the VP counting electoral votes in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Kenosha.... Strange.

The discussion was over. You failed. I stand by what I said. You give credence to the age old axiom,
If you can't do, TEACH. I feel sorry for the youth you failed.
Your axiom, It doesn't work that way.
Most all doers were taught by teachers.
The teacher could be the boss, your parents, other family members, etc
Sure, some people teach themselves.

Doesn't it piss you off that I have the correct answer every time you attempt a put down.
You're so easy.

I find it hilarious you put so much effort into typing the same insult over and over.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back