Another Insurrectionists Going Bye Bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Another lie. You don’t “think.” You cant.
Without any intention to be dismissive, good poster Again, but......but if you feel you are being looked down upon, well........

....well, that's on you and our own perception of self.
Nah. I know I am being looked down upon. But I don’t care since I don’t value the opinions of idiot scumbags like you.
Good luck.

You too. I hope you find a hint of modesty someday since you urgently deserve to.

Seems a bit of wishful thinKing on the left's part when they overuse the term insurrection when there has been NO ONE charged with or convicted of insurrection. Seditious conspiracy is the charge you make when you have nothing. Kind of like being guilty of suspicion of ... Nothing there. But you and your faux educator buddy keep parsing words and pointing out typos, you might climb a bit in your own estimation.
They're going to jail. Enough said.

You can't prove they aren't. You know why? Because those insurrection traitors are going to jail. Fuck em.
The FBI concluded there was no insurrection, even before the stupid Jan 6 committee. The Jan 6 committee ended up as much use as tits on a fish because they were agenda motivated despite the FBI's conclusion. But you can't fix stoopid.

And boulders like you keep chirping, "Insurrection".

If voting was based on having an IQ greater than shoe size, you would be able to count Democrat votes on one hand, and that's with 4 fingers and a thumb missing.

Name them? :auiqs.jpg: I thought DeSantis banned using the word Gay? https://www.npr.org/2022/03/28/1089221657/dont-say-gay-florida-desantis If they aren't allowed to say it, how in the hell are they going to tell you they are gay?
That's because you are an uninformed mental deficient.

How can a law without the word "gay" in it somehow ban the word gay?

You have been bamboozled by leftist propaganda...which wasn't difficult when you're one of the most prolific dumbasses in the free world.

Last edited:
The FBI concluded there was insurrection, even before the stupid Jan 6 committee. The Jan 6 committee ended up as much use as tits on a fish because they were agenda motivated despite the FBI's conclusion. But you can't fix stoopid.

And boulders like you keep chirping, "Insurrection".

If voting was based on having an IQ greater than shoe size, you would be able to count Democrat votes on one hand, and that's with 4 fingers and a thumb missing.
When are you planning on storming the Capitol? We need new faces. With your kind of math, we know you are chomping at the bit.

That's because you are an uninformed mental deficient.

How can a law without the word "gay" in it somehow ban the word gay?

You have been bamboozled by leftist propaganda...which wasn't difficult when you one of the most prolific dumbasses in the free world.
If I was bamboozled, where's the documented link showing mine is inaccurate fool?

If I was bamboozled, where's the documented link showing mine is inaccurate fool?
"The bill, officially named Parental Rights in Education, states, "Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

See anything about gay in there?

It's for children kindergarten through third grade...where ANY sex education is inappropriate.

Unless you are a child groomer.

We don't want that...do we?

"The bill, officially named Parental Rights in Education, states, "Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards."

See anything about gay in there?

It's for children kindergarten through third grade...where ANY sex education is inappropriate.

Unless you are a child groomer.

We don't want that...do we?
:auiqs.jpg: :aargh: :laughing0301: 🤪 :rofl: :bang3: :rolleyes: Dude, are you fucking retarded? Who is teaching sex ed in the third grade and why? Are you and DeSantis on drugs?

Heaven's you thicko. It's maths. If you think maths is math, then by the same token, Americans are a bunch of arsehole.

If brains was TNT, you've got fuck all to blow your hat off
Maths is used in the U.K. No one knows wtf you are talking about, including you.

Forum List

Back