🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Israeli act of war against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
The transfer agreement that you posted was to get News out of Germany where anti Semitism was on the rise and the third reich was in power. It was mean to help and save Jews.
Why did you leave that part out Fred?

Another Nazi Jew medal.
Must be Muslim.

HM-1.jpg

The transfer agreement that you posted was to get News out of Germany where anti Semitism was on the rise and the third reich was in power. It was mean to help and save Jews.
Why did you leave that part out Fred?

By offering to fight for Hitler - Why did you leave that part out?

Actually, I should thank Toasty for confirming the truth, Jews supported Hitler, even though he was murdering their own people.
That's Zionist extremism for you.

Jews in Nazi Germany.

righitgeitner.jpg

righitgoldberg.jpg

righitascher.jpg

righitrogge.jpg

righitzukertort.jpg

righitholleander.jpg

righitwilberg.jpg

Mod Edit: Image removed. Please do not post graphic or morbid images - post a link with a disclaimer, do not post the image.

As I'm sure the Zionist lot will tell you, these German Nazi Jews were fighting to save other Jews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoy the truth about Jewish Nazi supporters, from a Jew.

I already know all the allegations----I grew up In a town that had ---during the 1930s and 1940s been a Nazi enclave in the USA--- then in my teens and for the rest of my life I encountered during my work lots and lots of muslims-----LOTS---most from
southeast asia (well---mosty Pakistan and India---later "bangla desh"---but also from Indonesia, and even Afghanistan)----you have nothing new-----you have a person who is somehow a "jew"------SO? The word ISLAMO NAZI PIG---aptly describes muslims since the time of the depraved lump that dropped from the hind quarters of the meccan "lady" amina. Adolf was not the FIRST NAZI PIG. The ummah was not all that good on putting their filth on paper-----so INTERESTINLY enough they hired Nazi war
crminals to write their GRAMMAR SCHOOL CURRICULUM

btw---just in the past single week HUNDREDS of muslims lie dead in the gutters of Syria and Iraq in honor of the rapist
lump of dung of mecca-----muhummad ibn amina al sharmootah

Isn't it funny that Fred starts this thread about a drone shot down in Iran, but really he wanted to use the thread to show us all his Muslim/Nazi side.

Isn't it funny that Fred starts this thread about a drone shot down in Iran, but really he wanted to use the thread to show us all his Muslim/Nazi side.

As demonstrated by the photos, there were a lot of Jew soldiers fighting for Hitler.
You're attempting to brush that little truth under the carpet, but the photos prove Jews Nazi fighters.
Not "jews are Nazis" insults, Jews actually fought for Hitler's Nazi Germany.

You can't get away from this fact, no matter how much you don't want the world to be aware of it.

Tut tut tut.
Please post your comments abut the Jew boy Nazi soldiers.

Oh my goodness, I thought that Freddy Boy would give us a long, long list compiled by some history department at a major university. .

No, just one group of terrorists that founded the state of Israel.
Sorry to tell you, your Zionist pals don't give a flying shit about the Jews being killed in the Nazi camps, as long as they got Israel, they were happy to work with the Nazis.
What a nasty piece of trash you are. And I mean that literally.
The scum that worked with the Nazis were. Islamic scum, remeber?

But you don'r deny the facts.
A major architect of the Jewish terrorist campaign to create Israel wanted to work with people he knew were exterminating Jews by the millions.
That says a lot about Zionist extremists.

He wanted to save Jews , not get them killed.
You're not fooling anyone. This is just your usual way of distorting facts to trash Jews. You've sone it so many times.

By fighting for Hitler, against the allies.

Freddie is nothing new----he cites the fact that jews
negotiated with and even made "deals" with his fellow shit
for MILLENNIA in order to survive the cosmic filth that
Freddie so loves. The fact is that jews even made deals with the disgusting cosmic lump of rapist stink-----muhummad
the pig of mecca

What Jewish fighters? All you did was post pictures of soldiers?
You're making stuff up to demonize Jews and Zionists like you always do .
More Muslim lies. Did they teach you this at your local Mosque??

BTW, what does any of this have to do with the op, which YOU started?

What Jewish fighters? All you did was post pictures of soldiers?
You're making stuff up to demonize Jews and Zionists like you always do .
More Muslim lies. Did they teach you this at your local Mosque??

BTW, what does any of this have to do with the op, which YOU started?

toastie----I have often (INCESSANTLY) stated that I read
islamo Nazi childhood in my LONG GONE childhood---in
the USA In fact I was so young that I had no idea that
stuff coming out of "EGYPT" and "SYRIA" was coming out of those countries because that is where the most notorious---
(and prolific post war propaganda writers) Nazi war criminals
found refuge. I had actually thought that Syria was a Christian country ----the Syrians I knew were Christians with the crosses with extra lines (like my Yugoslavian playmates)

The propaganda written by Nazi war criminals---many of whom converted to islam-----forms the basis for grammar
school curriculum in various places in south east asia-----I learned that fact from Pakistani colleagues. One of the techniques used by the Nazi pigs ----like ARIBERT HEIM ---
was mislabeling of pictures------a picture of GAZA----was labeled "concentration camp in Israel". It was in the 1950s------I was horrified---showed it to my mom and she said-----"gaza is in Egypt" Some of the stuff I found in
the 1950s was even more idiotic than the stuff that Freddie
presents. GAS CHAMBERS were described as the places
in which jews murdered "blond blue-eyed gentile children"----
(seems gas chambers did exist for the sake of that particular libel) I think that the stuff was so idiotic because it was designed to cater to the illiterates of the umma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back