🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Another Israeli act of war against Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran says it shoots down Israeli spy drone Reuters

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had shot down an Israeli spy drone that was heading for its Natanz nuclear enrichment site, Iranian media reported.

"The downed aircraft was of the stealth, radar-evasive type and it intended to penetrate the off-limits nuclear area in Natanz ... but was targeted by a ground-to-air missile before it managed to enter the area," state news agency ISNA said, citing a statement by Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

In yet another war like act, in clear violation of international law, Israel conducted a spy mission against Iran.
Once again, we see an aggressive state violate the borders of Iran, this time to conduct a spy mission.
Pity it wasn't a manned aircraft the Iranians shot down.

For a start the only country which claims the Israeli drone mission is a fact, is Iran itself.

And how much credibility does Iran have?

Even if it happened, so what!

Iran is secretly building atomic weapons against international agreement while discussions are going on. therefore this incident would be fully justified and necessary.

Please show evidence to support your claim of Iranian nuclear weapons, in any stage of development.
There is no Iranian nuclear program outside electricity generation.

There is no Iranian program outside electricity generation? :lmao:

So you mean the Iranian Regime has discovered a way to make an electric atomic bomb?

One thing you gotta give the Islamic sympathizers....they have a great sense of humor! :rolleyes-41:

Please post your evidence to prove Iran has an atomic bomb, or is even trying to develop one.
Of course you can't, because there isn't any.
That's the pro Israel lot for you - they have to make up lies in order to justify their existence and mass murder.

"U.N. nuclear watchdog board rebukes defiant Iran". Reuters. 18 November 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2011.

Some posters are posting without doing a simple search to check facts or engaging their brains

(Reuters) - Iran said on Sunday it had shot down an Israeli spy drone that was heading for its Natanz nuclear enrichment site, Iranian media reported.

"The downed aircraft was of the stealth, radar-evasive type and it intended to penetrate the off-limits nuclear area in Natanz ... but was targeted by a ground-to-air missile before it managed to enter the area," state news agency ISNA said, citing a statement by Iran's Revolutionary Guards.

In yet another war like act, in clear violation of international law, Israel conducted a spy mission against Iran.
Once again, we see an aggressive state violate the borders of Iran, this time to conduct a spy mission.

What is worrisome, if a former CIA director, Michael Scheuer (my hero) is correct, Iran will perceive this incident. and any others like it by Israel, as direct American involvement in the affairs of their country. ~ Susan

PS If you're not familiar with Mr. Scheuer, please do a YouTube search on him to view the many articles about him that can be found there. He really does tell the truth about Israel.

Why, Pish, there are many articles which tie together your fellow Nazis with the Muslims. As for violating air space, don't you think there have been other Arab countries that do this. My husband was at an airbase in Israel in the sixties with a group of other U.S. Navy men teaching the Israeli pilots how to operate a new piece of equipment which Israel ordered. During one session, Syrian jets flew overhead so the pilots had to end the session and scramble to their planes to chase the Syrians back to Syrian airspace.

And a lot of stuff showing how Jewish terrorist groups tried to side with Nazi Germany.

Really, Freddy. Would you like to give us a list of those Jewish terrorist groups that sided with the Nazis. from a legitimate site of course? I think many of us would be interested in learning the names of these groups. However, we do know that the Mufti and Hitler were buddy-buddy. Surely you must have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting the Muslim S.S. troops. I wonder how many innocent people these particular S.S. men managed to kill and if they were promised that after Hitler was victorious in Europe and able to kill all the Jews, their new assignment would be to go to the Middle East and kill all the Jews there.

"Would you like to give us a list of those Jewish terrorist groups that sided with the Nazis. from a legitimate site of course?", said Silly Sally.

Of course, she's not very bright so she ends up looking really stupid.

Paper Breaks Taboo on Shamir Nazi Link Jerusalem Post Cites Stern Gang Past Hits Stance on Peace Now - Los Angeles Times

JERUSALEM — Israel's Jerusalem Post broke a national taboo today by writing of a 1941 link between Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's Stern Gang guerrillas and Nazi Germany.

The episode, known to historians, is almost never mentioned in a country that reveres the memory of 6 million European Jews, including Shamir's entire family, killed by the Nazis during World War II.

The respected English-language daily, which bitterly opposes Shamir, broke the silence in an editorial blasting "obscene attacks" by the premier and other right-wingers on the Peace Now movement's contacts with Palestinians.

Israel likes to keep that one hidden - I fully understand why; I bloody would if I was a Zionist Jew, wanting to keep up the holocaust stuff, totally ignoring how the founders of Israel wanted to work with the Nazis.

Yeah, this "Jews working with the Nazi" thing is a big hit on the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites where even converts like Freddy run to and drag it up once again. That is where they found out about the book The Transfer where some equipment was going to be given to the Nazis in exchange for some Jews. Of course those reading the hate sites and found out about this book no doubt wish that the Nazis would have justed killed these Jews instead. Meanwhile the auhor of The Transfer, Edwin, Black, wants these Jews haters to push this book instead. He would be much appreciative.

The Farhud Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust Edwin Black 9780914153146 Amazon.com Books

What is worrisome, if a former CIA director, Michael Scheuer (my hero) is correct, Iran will perceive this incident. and any others like it by Israel, as direct American involvement in the affairs of their country. ~ Susan

PS If you're not familiar with Mr. Scheuer, please do a YouTube search on him to view the many articles about him that can be found there. He really does tell the truth about Israel.

Why, Pish, there are many articles which tie together your fellow Nazis with the Muslims. As for violating air space, don't you think there have been other Arab countries that do this. My husband was at an airbase in Israel in the sixties with a group of other U.S. Navy men teaching the Israeli pilots how to operate a new piece of equipment which Israel ordered. During one session, Syrian jets flew overhead so the pilots had to end the session and scramble to their planes to chase the Syrians back to Syrian airspace.

And a lot of stuff showing how Jewish terrorist groups tried to side with Nazi Germany.

Really, Freddy. Would you like to give us a list of those Jewish terrorist groups that sided with the Nazis. from a legitimate site of course? I think many of us would be interested in learning the names of these groups. However, we do know that the Mufti and Hitler were buddy-buddy. Surely you must have seen pictures of the Mufti inspecting the Muslim S.S. troops. I wonder how many innocent people these particular S.S. men managed to kill and if they were promised that after Hitler was victorious in Europe and able to kill all the Jews, their new assignment would be to go to the Middle East and kill all the Jews there.

"Would you like to give us a list of those Jewish terrorist groups that sided with the Nazis. from a legitimate site of course?", said Silly Sally.

Of course, she's not very bright so she ends up looking really stupid.

Paper Breaks Taboo on Shamir Nazi Link Jerusalem Post Cites Stern Gang Past Hits Stance on Peace Now - Los Angeles Times

JERUSALEM — Israel's Jerusalem Post broke a national taboo today by writing of a 1941 link between Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir's Stern Gang guerrillas and Nazi Germany.

The episode, known to historians, is almost never mentioned in a country that reveres the memory of 6 million European Jews, including Shamir's entire family, killed by the Nazis during World War II.

The respected English-language daily, which bitterly opposes Shamir, broke the silence in an editorial blasting "obscene attacks" by the premier and other right-wingers on the Peace Now movement's contacts with Palestinians.

Israel likes to keep that one hidden - I fully understand why; I bloody would if I was a Zionist Jew, wanting to keep up the holocaust stuff, totally ignoring how the founders of Israel wanted to work with the Nazis.

Oh my goodness, I thought that Freddy Boy would give us a long, long list compiled by some history department at a major university. That is what would happen if there was actually a long list. No doubt there are long lists of Muslim terrorists who have murdered millions around the world and still are. I wonder if Freddy Boy would consider the Pakistani Army terrorists since they helped the previous King of Jordan murder thousands of Palestinians. I wonder if he would even consider the Sudanese Army as terrorists as they have murdered over two millions Christians so far. Hmm, I wonder if Freddy Boy would consider those as Muslim terrorists who murdered three million (mainly Hindus) in Bangladesh. If I was a Muslim like Freddy, I certainly would want to hide the fact that all the Muslims right from the time of Mohammed up to the present times have murdered millions and millions and millions of people.

Oh my goodness, I thought that Freddy Boy would give us a long, long list compiled by some history department at a major university. .

No, just one group of terrorists that founded the state of Israel.
Sorry to tell you, your Zionist pals don't give a flying shit about the Jews being killed in the Nazi camps, as long as they got Israel, they were happy to work with the Nazis.

Iran Arak Plant Set to Begin Operations in 2014

Fig34_ArakAerial_Final.jpg

arak_iran_feb27_2005_dg_11.jpg

Arak - Iran Special Weapons Facilities

The Arak plant is intended for manufacturing of medical and agricultural isotopes, according to Iran. Former IAEA safeguards chief Olli Heinonen said, though, that the facility is "ill-suited" for such work. Meanwhile, potential construction of a reprocessing site could enable the nation to produce plutonium from the reactor around 2016 to 2017, Heinonen said.

It's right next to a religious city of an approximately half million people.

Iran Arak Plant Set to Begin Operations in 2014 - IAEA Global Security Newswire

Nice link, did you read it?

similarly sized reactors ostensibly built for research" have been turned toward nuclear-weapon plutonium production in India, Israel, North Korea and Pakistan, noted IISS nonproliferation and disarmament project chief Mark Fitzpatrick.

Basically, Israel is trying to tell us Iran is trying to do what Israel has already done.
Again, as the link says,
could be used to produce nuclear weapon-usable plutonium
, not "is used" or "will be used", just could be.
Israel is assuming other countries are a evil as it is.

The Arak plant is intended for manufacturing of medical and agricultural isotopes, according to Iran. Former IAEA safeguards chief Olli Heinonen said, though, that the facility is "ill-suited" for such work. Meanwhile, potential construction of a reprocessing site could enable the nation to produce plutonium from the reactor around 2016 to 2017, Heinonen said.

similarly sized reactors ostensibly built for research" have been turned toward nuclear-weapon plutonium production in India, Israel, North Korea and Pakistan, noted IISS nonproliferation and disarmament project chief Mark Fitzpatrick.

Basically, Israel is trying to tell us Iran is trying to do what Israel has already done.
Again, as the link says,

True to form and custom the supporter of ummah depravity and filth has done the REPETITION thing. I came into contact with lots of muslims early in life and since -----I did learn about the issue of REPETITION. Five times per day--
persons who actually not only know no Arabic but do not even
know the actual meaning of the very simplistic nursery rhyme style "prayer" they repeat in unison and whilst performing a kind of childish chorus line style dance-------SEEM TO
CONVINCE THEMSELVES THAT THEIR SILLY JINGLES
HAVE VALUE. Jingle is the name of the masjid game----
and the name of that which goes on even in the MOST IMPORTANT event of their lives-----a march around the black rock whilst farting out "death to ______....." chants----with similar mindlessness-----something like the TINKERBELLE approach-------remember ?? "" IF ALL THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD SAY *** I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES**** Tinkerbelle will live."""

Notice-----whilst Israel has never used its nuclear capacity in war or for any nefarious purpose-----FREDDIE strives
"MAKE IT SO" by simply ---repetitive farting. "evil Israel,
evil Israel, evil Israel". the nursery rhyme of his depraved
infancy

jingle jingle jingle----go the mouths of the depraved throat slitting pimps and sluts of mecca

"Pity it wasn't a manned aircraft"

You've made a lot of comments like this, expressing your desire to see IDF get killed.
What is it with Muslims and their lust for blood?
Juden are known throughout history for their sick ritual of blood libel.

And the modern zionist still practice it today. .. :doubt:

Get it right sunshine it is the ISLAMONAZI sunniis that are known for their BLOOD LIBELS against the Jews, Christians and Shia's

"Pity it wasn't a manned aircraft"

You've made a lot of comments like this, expressing your desire to see IDF get killed.
What is it with Muslims and their lust for blood?
Juden are known throughout history for their sick ritual of blood libel.

And the modern zionist still practice it today. .. :doubt:

Get it right sunshine it is the ISLAMONAZI sunniis that are known for their BLOOD LIBELS against the Jews, Christians and Shia's

Phoen-----do not be shocked or surprised at the depravity of the pimps and sluts of mecca--------You seem to be influenced by the fact that civililzed people have repudiated
the use of LIBELS as the justification for genocide-----the
sluts and dogs actually are PROUD of their murder and rape rate.

Oh my goodness, I thought that Freddy Boy would give us a long, long list compiled by some history department at a major university. .

Sorry to tell you, your Zionist pals don't give a flying shit about the Jews being killed in the Nazi camps, as long as they got Israel, they were happy to work with the Nazis.
What a nasty piece of trash you are. And I mean that literally.
The scum that worked with the Nazis were. Islamic scum, remeber?

Fig34_ArakAerial_Final.jpg

arak_iran_feb27_2005_dg_11.jpg

Again, as the link says,
Sorry to tell you, but the only evil countries in the Middle East are the Muslim ones. Which of course is no surprise since Muslims can be the most evil scum on this planet, like you.
You go us so much on Israel in the ME Fred, but Anyone who knows anything about the ME knows that Islam is a cancer that has been spreading.
But being a good Muslim, you use the Muslim tactic of always trying to take attention of The endless Muslim atrocities to focus on Israel.

But you don'r deny the facts.
A major architect of the Jewish terrorist campaign to create Israel wanted to work with people he knew were exterminating Jews by the millions.
That says a lot about Zionist extremists.

I find it humorous that the zio-nazis love to defend their beloved fascist state of Israel and it's bizarre and twisted ideology called Zionism.

By calling even the slightest criticism a lie.

Even though the whole world knows it's the obvious truth. ... :cool:

Say something smart.....

Can you discuss Israel without outdated terms like Zionist?

And your bare-naked hatred is exposed by describing another religion as "bizarre and twisted" when virtually all the terrorism, beheadings and wood chippers come from the radicals that pervert your religion.

Oh by the way, are you familiar with a map of the region?

Or actual history, for that matter??

What great thing has "your side" done for humanity, Sunni Dude???

yes I remember---the scum who worked with the Nazis were
muslims-------and the scum who still worship adolf hitler are muslims-----what is your point?

Enjoy the truth about Jewish Nazi supporters, from a Jew.

Oh look, a Zionist Nazi medal. Must be Muslim.

nazionmetal.jpg

A major architect of the Jewish terrorist campaign to create Israel wanted to work with people he knew were exterminating Jews by the millions.

He wanted to save Jews , not get them killed.
You're not fooling anyone. This is just your usual way of distorting facts to trash Jews. You've sone it so many times.

Oh look, Jews fighting for Hitler.
Must be Muslims.

He wanted to save Jews , not get them killed.
You're not fooling anyone. This is just your usual way of distorting facts to trash Jews. You've sone it so many times.

By fighting for Hitler, against the allies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back